Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. (14588 Views)

How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by mhisbliss(f): 8:03am On Jan 09, 2017
coolestchris:
am not bothered, you must be banned
ok i ran out of fuc to give
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by coolestchris(m): 8:04am On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
ok i ran out of fuc to give
seun After you modified fck to bleep, she still uses the word
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2017
What a waste!
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Kingjags: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2017
fake asz mofo. I can imagine the nos of Pm he got from his fake pathetic life. well I no too blame the nigga, when you try to be real with most of this hoely chicks out there, you end up losing. so I don't blame niggas who fake it till they make it

3 Likes

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by mhisbliss(f): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2017
coolestchris:
seun After you modified fck to bleep, she still uses the word
you know if you want to seek attention they're better ways to go about it
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by refiner(f): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha i laughed so hard the neighbors woke up, op kiss why do you have to lie so much to show the world you're something when you know you're not, at the end you only deceived yourself, low self esteem of the highest level

Lmao!... grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by refiner(f): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2017
ObioratheBully:

Asa nwa.. cheesy
angry
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by coolestchris(m): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
you know if you want to seek attention they're better ways to go about it
k
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by ObioratheBully: 8:12am On Jan 09, 2017
skarlett:

Ezigbo nwoke, ke ki me?

cheesy

adi'm mma.. O wu gi ka'm chega kemgbe abali..

Ihituru ofuma?
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by ObioratheBully: 8:14am On Jan 09, 2017
refiner:
angry
sad

Why are you angry na?
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by CentaurXXV: 8:14am On Jan 09, 2017
Jude! Your Next Mr Nairaland! grin #MNGA Leader! grin

The irony! Lmao! grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 09, 2017
Well looking at his other threads created so far since he joined, He is clearly someone who is suffering from trumpism (The belief system that encourages abrasive, pretentious, narcissistic behavior as the way to achieving money, fame and power.)

He had a sole aim to deceive someone or a group of folks. For one moment lets presume hes been trying to get a certain lady, and he feels the only way to appeal to her is to create a false persona online. Build an online rep with edited pics, then one day swoop in for the kill. I hope he can quit while the year is still early

mhisbliss:
what i don't get is why

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 09, 2017
Oh dear. lipsrsealed
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by mhisbliss(f): 8:17am On Jan 09, 2017
CentaurXXV:

say no to unjust ban #MNGA grin

3 Likes

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by mhisbliss(f): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2017
u21day:
Well looking at his other threads created so far since he joined, He is clearly someone who is suffering from trumpism (The belief system that encourages abrasive, pretentious, narcissistic behavior as the way to achieving money, fame and power.)

He had a sole aim to deceive someone or a group of folks. For one moment lets presume hes been trying to get a certain lady, and he feels the only way to appeal to her is to create a false persona online. Build an online rep with edited pics, then one day swoop in for the kill. I hope he can quit while the year is still early

see? Something as pathetic as this, is it worth the trouble?
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by ObioratheBully: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2017
grin

This thread should be named..

GLORY 1 | THE JUDE CHRONICLES

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 09, 2017
Too early in 2017 to start taking Ls
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by CentaurXXV: 8:22am On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
say no to unjust ban #MNGA grin

Say no to e- bullying! #MNGA grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 09, 2017
He didnt cook it well enough i guess. Now talking about 18 million, i assure you. A man who truly has 18 million naira in his account wont be asking for marital advice on nairaland. Cause to grow an 18 million bank account, you must have had diligence, wisdom and a lot of business acumen that can be easily translated to managing a home. Plus you can grow such amount with making real valuable friends in real life that can advice him.
ObioratheBully:
cool

Happy to see it has paid off..

Can't say much about the guy, I did wonder how a troll came about 18million naira..

Then he cooked up one diesel story.. Tsk tsk.. What a shame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by mhisbliss(f): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2017
CentaurXXV:

Say no to e- bullying! #MNGA grin grin
and he's the lord of e-bullying
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by CentaurXXV: 8:27am On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
and he's the lord of e-bullying

Ikr? grin The IRONY grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 09, 2017
CentaurXXV:

Umm.. I won't be surprise if u will be his manager grin

Now, he really needs that 50k.
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by ObioratheBully: 8:29am On Jan 09, 2017
u21day:
He didnt cook it well enough i guess. Now talking about 18 million, i assure you. A man who truly has 18 million naira in his account wont be asking for marital advice on nairaland. Cause to grow an 18 million bank account, you must have had diligence, wisdom and a lot of business acumen that can be easily translated to managing a home. Plus you can grow such amount with making real valuable friends in real life that can advice him.

Lol.. You're not entirely wrong, same way you're not entirely right(I don't know if this makes sense)

Having a "business acumen" doesn't come with an extra "romantic relationship expert" bonus ability..

Emotional issues are unpredictable and everyone needs a word in every now and then..

As for Jude, I've never taken that kid serious..

3 Likes

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Creamish(f): 8:32am On Jan 09, 2017
I cannot believe someone actually "bought" his post? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 09, 2017
Agreed, thats why i said managing a home, not managing a relationship. He tried to allay his fears of not having enough money to keep the home running or afloat, hence why i said business acumen would have helped in managing the home.

You are right also, about needing advice regarding emotional issues, but we gotta agree that most certainly wasnt his motive. smiley
ObioratheBully:

Lol.. You're not entirely wrong, same way you're not entirely right(I don't know if this makes sense)

Having a "business acumen" doesn't come with an extra "romantic relationship expert" bonus ability..

Emotional issues are unpredictable and everyone needs a word in every now and then..

As for Jude, I've never taken that kid serious..

1 Like

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by CentaurXXV: 8:34am On Jan 09, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Umm.. I won't be surprise if u will be his manager grin

Now, he really needs that 50k.

Why would I muster any effort to help that e-scammers already casted online persona?
He should be left to wallow in disgrace! grin

Morning.

4 Likes

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by ObioratheBully: 8:37am On Jan 09, 2017
u21day:
Agreed, thats why i said managing a home, not managing a relationship. He tried to allay his fears of not having enough money to keep the home running or afloat, hence why i said business acumen would have helped in managing the home.

You are right also, about needing advice regarding emotional issues, but we gotta agree that most certainly wasnt his motive. smiley
grin

Well, thank you for this thread..

Some folks really wasted their "congratulations" on his other thread.. The world needs more people like you.m
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by NegeduGrace(f): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2017
dingbang:
grin

Next on the list is airforce1
abeg no go there,,i know say the guy get pride but in reality he is a cool dude n not a broke ass

2 Likes

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Lionbite(m): 8:50am On Jan 09, 2017
Abeg on guy just waka pass me now with the name 'JUDE' boldly written on his back. Make i call am?
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by iykekelvins(m): 8:52am On Jan 09, 2017
NegeduGrace:
abeg no go there,,i know say the guy get pride but in reality he is a cool dude n not a broke ass
Interesting..

1 Like

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 09, 2017
Who takes anything that clown has to post seriously

1 Like

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by SalomonKane: 9:03am On Jan 09, 2017
ObioratheBully:
grin

This thread should be named..

GLORY 1 | THE JUDE CHRONICLES
Rather, INGLORIOUS: THE CHRONICLES OF JUDAS

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? / Chatting Drills!! / Download Wimbo Mpya Wa Diamond Ft Mr.flavour-nana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.