Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. (14592 Views)

How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by teejaypee: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2017
i was here! Haha
grin
grin
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2017
Ginaz:

Guys that flaunt their wealth without any sense disgust me. Seriously, that's how I am for real.
you dont mean it ginaz smiley i see the dude in question z got a big crush on you, likewise i wink ori owo lori e
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by MadJay: 10:05am On Jan 09, 2017
Tell me what Jude did to you smiley
mhisbliss:
he's nowhere to be found, thats what happens when you poo in the marketplace grin
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by SalomonKane: 10:06am On Jan 09, 2017
vedah:

Nope.

I don't think you know me, I'm new here.
You don't say? grin
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by mhisbliss(f): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2017
MadJay:
Tell me what Jude did to you smiley
where and when did i report him to you undecided
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Ginaz(f): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:
you dont mean it ginaz smiley i see the dude in question z got a big crush on you, likewise i wink ori owo lori e

That guy is a male ashewo, I don't want to talk about him cos he is boring.

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2017
CentaurXXV:

Why would I muster any effort to help that e-scammers already casted online persona?
He should be left to wallow in disgrace! grin

Morning.

grin

Ok...But let's say, juz in case he didn't make a false story abt him...are u willing to be his manager? wink

Isn't that he's one of ur padi? grin
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 09, 2017
ObioratheBully:

embarassed

Da'alu.. Da'alu asa kiss

Nnoo ezigbo nwoke kiss

1 Like

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by SalomonKane: 10:14am On Jan 09, 2017
Ginaz:

That guy is a male ashewo, I don't want to talk about him cos he is boring.
Sounds like you know him pretty well for you to label him such. As it is, isn't that you he has on his profile pic?
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by MadJay: 10:15am On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
where and when did i report him to you undecided
Will talk about that later.

Why you on this like no tomorrow.

What did he do to you
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Medunah: 10:16am On Jan 09, 2017
Lol grin grin

Ok but seriously, did anyone actually believe judeefcc has 18m in his account??

2 Likes

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by mhisbliss(f): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2017
MadJay:
Will talk about that later.

Why you on this like no tomorrow.

What did he do to you
for those still doubting if aliens exist among us, this guy is one
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by SalomonKane: 10:21am On Jan 09, 2017
Medunah:
Lol grin grin

Ok but seriously, did anyone actually believe judeefcc has 18m in his account??
Well from the looks of it, some people did. It's a wonder some peeps here can believe anything, as long as it has a pic attached to it.
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by ObioratheBully: 10:22am On Jan 09, 2017
vedah:

Nope.

I don't think you know me, I'm new here.

I see..

Welcome though..

Hope you enjoy your stay..
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Ginaz(f): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2017
SalomonKane:
Sounds like you know him pretty well for you to label him such. As it is, isn't that you he has on his profile pic?

Did I ask him to put my pix on his profile? I'm pissed off at him, can't believe he could do such childish thing. He is so funny and lively, he is bigger than this level of stunt. Who was he seeking to deceive? What did he gain?

I feel bad when people I call friends act like this, I'm highly embarrassed for him.
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by MadJay: 10:25am On Jan 09, 2017
Lol

Lets assume
You and Jude went out on a date and you brought your friends along which he didn't oblige to and when it was time to settle the bills he bailed out and you and ya friends were made to wash plates throughout that day.

cheesycheesycheesy
mhisbliss:
for those still doubting if aliens exist among us, this guy is one
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Greenbullet(m): 10:26am On Jan 09, 2017
this thread should be named REVELATION: THE TRUTH.
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by SalomonKane: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2017
Ginaz:

Did I asked him to put my pix on his profile? I'm pissed off at him, can't believe he could do such childish thing. He is so funny and lively, he is bigger than this level of stunt. Who was he seeking to deceive? What did he gain?

I feel bad when people I call friends act like this, I'm highly embarrassed for him.
Oh, so you're friends with him. How nice.

Doesn't matter if his being funny and lively is gross stupidity and Arrant nonsensical musing usually at the expense of his more than foolish empty skull? Indeed I see what you mean.

Anyway, you don't expect a fool to start acting like a genius, do you?

Online popularity notoriety has destroyed recalcitrant idiotas who believe nobody is wiser than them, when in fact, they're more retarded_ than a retarded_ patient stuck in a psychiatric hospital.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by charijee(f): 10:30am On Jan 09, 2017
Jude and his drama
Who in his/her right senses actually takes him seriously here ....this is the internet, anything can crop up anytime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by mhisbliss(f): 10:35am On Jan 09, 2017
MadJay:
Lol

Lets assume
You and Jude went out on a date and you brought your friends along which he didn't oblige to and when it was time to settle the bills he bailed out and you and ya friends were made to wash plates throughout that day.

cheesycheesycheesy
i told you guys he's an alien
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by dacblogger: 10:35am On Jan 09, 2017
grin grin....this is officially the best day ever
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Ginaz(f): 10:38am On Jan 09, 2017
SalomonKane:
Oh, so you're friends with him. How nice.

Doesn't matter if his being funny and lively is gross stupidity and Arrant nonsensical musing usually at the expense of his more than foolish empty skull? Indeed I see what you mean.

Anyway, you don't expect a fool to start acting like a genius, do you?

Online popularity notoriety has destroyed recalcitrant idiotas who believe nobody is wiser than them, when in fact, they're more retarded_ than a retarded_ patient stuck in a psychiatric hospital.

Our friendship is sorely on nairaland, nothing far from that. I've unfollowed him, I'm disgusted and angry. My wish is for him to remove my pix from his profile.
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by SalomonKane: 10:41am On Jan 09, 2017
Ginaz:

Our friendship is sorely on nairaland, nothing far from that. I've unfollowed him, I'm disgusted and angry. My wish is for him to remove my pix from his profile.
You can mail the supermods or something like that. But how did he get hold of your picture?
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Ginaz(f): 10:43am On Jan 09, 2017
SalomonKane:
You can mail the supermods or something like that. But how did he get hold of your picture?

He saved it probably.
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by MadJay: 10:43am On Jan 09, 2017
I'm no alien
If you need confirmation am down.

It was an assumption that may be true.
mhisbliss:
i told you guys he's an alien
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by SalomonKane: 10:44am On Jan 09, 2017
Ginaz:

He saved it probably.
Yep. That's probably the case.

Enjoy your day. smiley
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by MadJay: 10:47am On Jan 09, 2017
dacblogger:
Damn!

What did Jude do to you?
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by mhisbliss(f): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2017
MadJay:
I'm no alien
If you need confirmation am down.

It was an assumption that may be true.
hmm when you're ready to admit it lemme know
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Lastking147(m): 10:52am On Jan 09, 2017
Lol
I just dey laugh since
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 09, 2017
dacblogger:
run run run wink
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nickymezor(f): 10:59am On Jan 09, 2017
Hmmm, fake ppl everywhere undecided
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Timelezz: 10:59am On Jan 09, 2017
The pathetic part is that 96% Romancelanders believed him. That's how horribly gullible folks here are.

Section of the dimwitted!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Download Wimbo Mpya Wa Diamond Ft Mr.flavour-nana / Why Do Most Men Drink Alomo Bitter Before Sleeping With A Lady / Is It Proper To Pay Your Girlfriend's School Fees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.