Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams (31952 Views)

El-Rufai Curses Senators Shehu Sani, Hunkuyi, La’ah For Opposing $350M Loan / Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre / Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by ElectronicsGuy(m): 12:43am On Jan 10, 2017
With this gadget, you can use your pressing iron, electric kettle, boiling ring, hot plate, dryers, soldering iron, and other heating equipment on your generator, as small as the 650va I Better Pass My Neighbour Generator.
It does this as it generates its own power.
For prepaid meter users, using this gadget saves your electric bills up to 50%!
It can also be used on inverters
check my signature for contact
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 10, 2017
Since you paid other Fulanis to stop killing, you also have to pay CAN to stop the inflammatory comments. Stupid government and stupid imams

13 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by darknetcom: 1:40am On Jan 10, 2017
hungryboy:
Typical hausa Muslim tactic,
Blame the victims or claim that it's a lie
This is the same way the started spreading rumours in the North, that Boko Haram was created by igbos and majority of it fighters are igbos
This guys will never own up to their crimes or failures

you christians are guilty as well..

i saw in a youtube video how a pastor was burning a shrine of a babalowo...

respect me,or i will not respect you too...simple...

your christianity mean nothing to me when you behave like this...

i am still the opinion all churches should be turned into public toilets....

i see no other use for them....

5 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Ken4Christ: 1:41am On Jan 10, 2017
After all this, we will still go out and vote APC for 1,000 naira. It happened in Edo and Ondo. It can happen anywhere. How long are we going to be fools. With the killings and the hunger, they are still winning elections.

16 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by darknetcom: 1:42am On Jan 10, 2017
Ken4Christ:
After all this, we will still go out and vote APC for 1,000 naira. It happened in Edo and Ondo. It can happen anywhere. How long are we going to be fools. With the killings and the hunger, they are still winning elections.

vote white jesus christ,if you like...

but you can not force me to vote for the motherf too....

that is illegal... angry
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by bidexmat(m): 2:09am On Jan 10, 2017
Abokis and their dare devil request! The dumb southerners still think they are living in a civilized setting with this fundamental jihadists. In their bloody words, " kill the INFIDELS!". They are cruising on with the killings! They tested Abuja with the killing of an innocent Evangelist, what did the Christians do?, " vengance is of the Lords!". Did you know that those ( they called them suspects) who beheaded the woman who was accused of blasphemy in kano were freed in November last year! Rather than shut down the Federal Capital Territory with a massive protest that will attract the whole world, my people only came on social media to discuss the incident like a research thesis. Cowards! Aboki no send Una english and " I too know" mentality, they mean business! Steadily and strategically, they are clearing and fowarding us to the lagoon. This so called entity has always been a lie! Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by BraniacX(m): 3:34am On Jan 10, 2017
Muslim council of llamas and e-maims or whatever it is you twats call yourselves undecided try touching the C.A.N president and see! angry that goes for you too buhari! Try it! I might not get any of you but your hausa muslims are fair game wherever i see them! This post isn't to bandy words with you! It is to give you fair warning! You've been served!

And yoruba muslims should stay out of this and not allow themselves to be used because despite all appearances, this is not religious islam fighting christianity, it is political wahabism fighting christianity as scripted from saudi arabia for northern Nigeria's muslim dolts!

And the fight they are spoiling for i know they've spent many years preparing for but so have we

Their genocide draws nigh

6 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by greenermodels: 3:41am On Jan 10, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:
ISLAMIZATION STARTED AND HAPPENING LIVE BEFORE ADEBOYE AND REST OF THE AFONJAS WHO BROUGHT THIS MONSTER TO ASO ROCK.

WE WARNED THEM BUT THEY DIDN'T LISTEN.
God himself took power from the north with the sudden death of the good man yardua but Nigerians themselves brought them back with our naivety, almost every federal parastatals is now filled with northern Muslims and insecurity has worsened, Jonathan was a weakling but he has a human heart and tried his best to be just, fair and humane.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by BabaRamota1980: 4:00am On Jan 10, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:
ISLAMIZATION STARTED AND HAPPENING LIVE BEFORE ADEBOYE AND REST OF THE AFONJAS WHO BROUGHT THIS MONSTER TO ASO ROCK.

Is Nyesom Wike an afonja? Is Orji Uzor Kalu an afonja?
Is Okorocha an afonja?

I should pay a gay man to bend you over and teach you not to talk through your rear end.

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by skyman200(m): 4:41am On Jan 10, 2017
is a pity that before 2019 we might be forced to fellow their religion,Islamic agenda is real
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Johnnyessence(m): 4:49am On Jan 10, 2017
I totally reject this statement from the council of imams and alfas. What's the meaning of this statement they issued to the press. Now the media have issued it out for people to see the true colour of them. If they don't condemned the fulani herdsmen killing in the southern kaduna region and other areas, they are really having some scores of violence in kaduna state. Till today we don't know what killed a christian governor patrick yakowa who came from southern kaduna. It was planned plane crash. But I want to them now that they are expecting the wrath of God upon their lives for issuing that statement. I can see their plans of reducing christians bethren in kaduna state and other areas in the northern region. The earlier they know now the better. The bible said I will build my church and the gate of hell shall not prevail. They should look closely and condemned fulani herdsmen killings. They started from jos now moving to benue state. Still they are not satisfied about the killings but now moved to dominated areas of christians in kaduna state.

4 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Johnnyessence(m): 5:11am On Jan 10, 2017
Governor of kaduna state mallam nasir el rufai keep playing politics over the killings of christians and muslims in southern kaduna. You can't be behaving this way and expect people to vote for your party in 2019. The earlier he addressed this issues the better. El rufai is the chief security of kaduna state, he should kindly restore peace in kaduna state. Enough of religious killings in kaduna state.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by okonja(m): 7:57am On Jan 10, 2017
hmmm
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by timota(m): 8:00am On Jan 10, 2017
greenermodels:
southern kaduna Christians and Shiite Muslims voted for apc,let them enjoy their chain~ji.
They did not the only pdp senator in the whole of north east is from southern kaduna

4 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by yorke1: 8:01am On Jan 10, 2017
Can't we just live our lives without religious. Why can't each person just worship whatever he believe him in his or her home.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by George2016(m): 8:03am On Jan 10, 2017
God will arrest all of you first and your monster president that see nothing wrong with the killing.

God will use President Donald Trump to scattered islam.

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Lilimax(f): 8:05am On Jan 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
I totally reject this statement from the council of imams and alfas. What's the meaning of this statement they issued to the press. Now the media have issued it out for people to see the true colour of them. If they don't condemned the fulani herdsmen killing in the southern kaduna region and other areas, they are really having some scores of violence in kaduna state. Till today we don't know what killed a christian governor patrick yakowa who came from southern kaduna. It was planned plane crash. But I want to them now that they are expecting the wrath of God upon their lives for issuing that statement. I can see their plans of reducing christians bethren in kaduna state and other areas in the northern region. The earlier they know now the better. The bible said I will build my church and the gate of hell shall not prevail. They should look closely and condemned fulani herdsmen killings. They started from jos now moving to benue state. Still they are not satisfied about the killings but now moved to dominated areas of christians in kaduna state.
You made salient points here smiley

2 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by ettacool(m): 8:05am On Jan 10, 2017
See dem.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed pot calling kettle black
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Omudia11: 8:07am On Jan 10, 2017
Its 2017 and you're now more foolish than ever.
FriendChoice:
Yeah. Christian can cause trouble and use their media to claim holy.

3 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by grandeoj09(m): 8:07am On Jan 10, 2017
pentlumpro:
They should arrest sultan of sokoshit and boko hari for sponsoring boko haram and fulani herdsman

who born you ?
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by wickyyolo: 8:08am On Jan 10, 2017
Why do we still need to be in the same country with these people ?

4 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Omudia11: 8:08am On Jan 10, 2017
I thought you were a Buhari supporter....no?
Rilwayne001:
This whole shit is getting worst and instead of the dullard to find a way to curb the whole menance, he'll rather remain silent, which in turn is affecting the whole saga. If things continues the way it's going, seriously it will get to a stage where the FG won't have the power to curb it easily.

Somebody should please sound it loud and clear to the deaf dullard in Aso-rock to do something before it gets out of hand. angry

4 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by glossy6(f): 8:09am On Jan 10, 2017
Don't mind the hediots. Zamani Lekwot will continue to haunt you. He remains my hero to date. Expect more from the Kataf. You are now afraid of reprisal attacks abi but when your Fulani jihadists go about killing, raping and maiming innocent people you don't care inasmuch as they are Christians. Shame on the Ulamas and the hypocritic Muslims

7 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Zenlife: 8:09am On Jan 10, 2017
tarboshi:

It's so easy to lie down on your bed and dish out comments thoughtlessly. I bet you do not know what it cost to be a Christian in the northern Nigeria.

Relocate!!!
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by schoolhelpng(m): 8:10am On Jan 10, 2017
God will not come down and firgt for Christian until they decide to fight for themselves then God will join..

I will keep on saying it Christians need to fight not with prayer but arm for arm...

am ready to join the battle if I see who will help...

4 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by grandeoj09(m): 8:10am On Jan 10, 2017
okonja:
hmmm

am not a christian nor a muslim , am always peaceful with my life .
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by apholaryn: 8:11am On Jan 10, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:

lol..God gave you brain for a reason na..how come you don't use it all?

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Miles300: 8:11am On Jan 10, 2017
mazimee:
For one bit, I don't like the way these northerners reason.
dem go Skool before ?
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by gudlukin1: 8:12am On Jan 10, 2017
stupid people always against christian, their evil plan in dis country wetin consyn me i need my godamn biafra land dem go islamize themsef

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 10, 2017
..why don't you go ahead and

.do that yourself angry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" / Emma Otika Attacked, His Head Broken In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) / FG Must Stop Lying About Boko Haram — ICC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.