Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams (31954 Views)

El-Rufai Curses Senators Shehu Sani, Hunkuyi, La’ah For Opposing $350M Loan / Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre / Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by BetaThings: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
GGirll:
Now they have taken their terrorism to the church owned widely by the Yorubas and Adeboye who have always ate n dinned with politicians,
You are being silly
Obazee is a reverend
FRCN was used against Sanusi and most of you praised Jonathan then
FRCN was used againts a lot of corporate organisations
Who is using him against Christians under a law passed under Jonathan?

You Christians want to enter the kingdom of God through falsehood and character assassination
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by omojeesu(m): 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
BetaThings:

I believe that you are Yoruba
You had better not start what you will regret
Islam came to the SW before Christianity
Christianity have grown in the SW because the Muslims have demonstrated tolerance
The last War in Yorubaland was between Ife and Modakeke - did it matter that both groups predominantly profess Christianity

There has not been any war between Muslims and Christians
But if you wish for one, you will get it and some other unplanned consequences
Wars do not proceed as planned, there are always opportunists ready to extract their own advantage at the expense of the immediate warring parties
Your choice and call

What has my response got to do with this?

I don't understand. What do you mean by 'It's not my concern' which I responded to? Shouldn't killing of others concern you? Are you saying you are happy with Christians being slaughtered in the North in the name of ethnicity and religion?

Are you preparing for war to kill Christians in the south west as your brothers are doing in the North? I guess you're a Yoruba Muslim. How have Yoruba Muslims been tolerant of Christianity? As in Ilorin?
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by BeClever: 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
PeterKbaba:

Point of correction please! The whole Yoruba Nation is watching, these no such thing as division between Christianity/Islam in YorubaLand. Oluwa, Eledumare/Olu-Orun bridges that gap since the beginning of time.
Thank You.

Hahahaha...

Delusion is not a good practice... Pls don't subscribe to it now..
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by freeze001(f): 1:52am On Jan 11, 2017
And all mosques should naturally be turned to brothels and drinking joints so that ur kind can come out honestly and feed their base desires rather than visit the hypocrisy of sharia and the hisbah on others while perpetrating all forms of crass lewdness behind closed doors. It may well cure the unconscionable blood lust y'all harbour and display.

darknetcom:

you christians are guilty as well..

i saw in a youtube video how a pastor was burning a shrine of a babalowo...
respect me,or i will not respect you too...simple...
your christianity mean nothing to me when you behave like this...
i am still the opinion all churches should be turned into public toilets....
i see no other use for them....
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by BetaThings: 6:48am On Jan 11, 2017
malton:

Christians even ate Muslims raw at the time, I'm aware of that, as I'm Jos-based.

It's the sort of insanity that accompanies crises of such humongous proportions. They were both mad, just, one had to prove to the other who the more insane person was. It's sickening!

malton:

On the issue of Christian infighting, even twins do have their own differences occasionally. And like the true brothers that they are, they always settle their differences with no loss of lives, property, or risk to social security.

Sir unless the meaning of the words in bold type has changed
Latest example
20 injured, houses razed as Assemblies of God factions clash in Kaduna
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/20-injured-houses-razed-assemblies-god-factions-clash-kaduna/
Most of these infighting have resorted into wars leading to death and massacre

Or do you mean a massacre is normal in Christianity?
Or settling church ablaze or unleashing weapons
30 year war was fought amongst christians

malton:

My question to you is, why does anything that involves you people ends in bloodshed?
The issue with you is that you have been fed so much propaganda you cannot stand back and assess information
You know that were this true, I would not find Christians trooping to Dubai, Malaysia, Qatar etc
Christians even pretend to be Muslims to go to Saudi during Hajj season
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by BetaThings: 7:23am On Jan 11, 2017
omojeesu:

What has my response got to do with this?

I don't understand. What do you mean by 'It's not my concern' which I responded to?

Where did I say it does not concern you?
Please quote that post

omojeesu:
Shouldn't killing of others concern you?
Quote from my present and all my posts on NL to justify this conclusion of yours
Please I challenge you to do so?

omojeesu:

Are you saying you are happy with Christians being slaughtered in the North in the name of ethnicity and religion?

Are you saying you are happy with the murder of Muslims and its cover up in the North in the name of ethnicity and religion?
Answer that question, I dare you

This is what your fellow Christian confirmed - but it does not matter, does it? It was not reported by the Press and if it was, it does not bother you?

malton:

Christians even ate Muslims raw at the time, I'm aware of that, as I'm Jos-based.

It's the sort of insanity that accompanies crises of such humongous proportions. They were both mad, just, one had to prove to the other who the more insane person was. It's sickening!

Do you have an issue with this
“The council is in support of the Federal and Kaduna State Governments in taking any measure legally, to deal with any individual or group of persons,” found promoting further disturbances in the area

omojeesu:
Are you preparing for war to kill Christians in the south west as your brothers are doing in the North?

Are you planning to kill, burn and eat the flesh of Muslims in the South West like your brothers do in the North?

omojeesu:
I guess you're a Yoruba Muslim.
If I were you I would not guess anything because you have issues analysing issues

omojeesu:
How have Yoruba Muslims been tolerant of Christianity? As in Ilorin?
How have Yoruba Christians been peaceful? As in Ife-Modakeke
People like you are so buried in propaganda, they will stumble into disasters with their eyes open

Explain to me why you are worried about an attack by Muslims on Christians which has never happened in the past 500, 300, 200, 100 years
Infact never
While you are happy with the massacre your brethrens carried during the Ife-Modakeke war
and nothing stops that happening again - but it is okay by you
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by orlymat: 9:28am On Jan 11, 2017
May God have mercy on you and give understanding of the scripture

We are sons of God by adoption.

Romans 8:15
For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear;
but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Jesus on the other hand is His ONLY begotten Son, notice it says ONLY!
Not two, not three not even 1 & half but ONLY

1 John 4:9
In this was manifested the love of God toward us,
because that [b]God sent his only begotten Son [/b]into the world, that we might live through him.

I guess u are an Adeboye Lackey. grin

Read ur bible more and follow Jesus not Adeboye. angry

I suspect that both Wintor & orlymat are like Adeboye, deceivers
[/quote]
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by omojeesu(m): 9:54am On Jan 11, 2017
BetaThings:

Where did I say it does not concern you?
Please quote that post

Quote from my present and all my posts on NL to justify this conclusion of yours
Please I challenge you to do so?

Are you saying you are happy with the murder of Muslims and its cover up in the North in the name of ethnicity and religion?
Answer that question, I dare you

This is what your fellow Christian confirmed - but it does not matter, does it? It was not reported by the Press and if it was, it does not bother you?

Do you have an issue with this

Are you planning to kill, burn and eat the flesh of Muslims in the South West like your brothers do in the North?

If I were you I would not guess anything because you have issues analysing issues

How have Yoruba Christians been peaceful? As in Ife-Modakeke
People like you are so buried in propaganda, they will stumble into disasters with their eyes open

Explain to me why you are worried about an attack by Muslims on Christians which has never happened in the past 500, 300, 200, 100 years
Infact never
While you are happy with the massacre your brethrens carried during the Ife-Modakeke war
and nothing stops that happening again - but it is okay by you

YOUR POST IS CONFUSING, ILLOGICAL AND NOT COHERENT. YOU ARE FILLED WITH HATE AND SPIRIT OF VENDETTA. YOU'RE POURING YOUR ANGER AND FRUSTRATION ON ME, AN INNOCENT SOMEONE YOU MET ON NAIRALAND FIRST TIME.

I GIVE UP!
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by gudlukin1: 10:50am On Jan 11, 2017
darknetcom:

moslems are not the problem,you are the problem....
u knw ntin about moslims bt i knw evrtin abt them and u tink am a cristian hmm bt i can tel u moslems are confuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) / APC Convention: Excluding Me On Ballot, Recipe For Crisis – Yahaya Bello / Suspected SARS Operative Shoots PDP Agent At Collation Center In River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.