Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams (31956 Views)

El-Rufai Curses Senators Shehu Sani, Hunkuyi, La’ah For Opposing $350M Loan / Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre / Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by repogirl(f): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2017
Okay, so this is there reason why they have employed Fulani herdsmen to massacre the Christians of southern Kaduna in retaliation, because of what happensd in 2001 and 2011.

They should keep confessing.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by jumpandpas(m): 9:27am On Jan 10, 2017
Statsocial:
Since you paid other Fulanis to stop killing, you also have to pay CAN to stop the inflammatory comments. Stupid government and stupid imams

Better still, Buhari and the Northern elites should be arrested as well for their inflammatory comments like, l will make GEJ's Govt ungovernable, monkey and baboon will soak with blood. These were some of their comments that encourages Boko haram.

7 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by uvalued(m): 9:30am On Jan 10, 2017
Rilwayne001:
This whole shit is getting worst and instead of the dullard to find a way to curb the whole menance, he'll rather remain silent, which in turn is affecting the whole saga. If things continues the way it's going, seriously it will get to a stage where the FG won't have the power to curb it easily.

Somebody should please sound it loud and clear to the deaf dullard in Aso-rock to do something before it gets out of hand. angry

Respect
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by omojeesu(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2017
Hassan080196:

Honestly. Without looking afar sef, look at what they're doing to us in school. Christian professors can do anything to fail a Muslim student. They even went far by not granting Muslim students admission into some faculties . UI is an example of that. I was once a victim while also many of my Muslim friends were.

Do you have a conscience?

What a lie? In UI? Why didn't you and others report to the school authorities that you were discriminated against on the basis of religion?

Jesus says that lying is satanic.

Liars belong to Satan and will go to hell.

John 8:44

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a MURDERER from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a LIAR, and the father of it.

To the best of my knowledge Islam approves lying as long as it favours jihad. So I'm not surprised at all at your claims including those of the imams in Kaduna. Your religion permits it.

What a pity!

5 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by skedman(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2017
FriendChoice:
Yeah. Christian can cause trouble and use their media to claim holy.
I will continue to say this, the CAN representative are not representing the christain as expected. It seem they don't have any knowledge of religion. They are just good at starting what they can't end . I am afraid, they will never reply the muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by orlymat: 9:32am On Jan 10, 2017
I am sorry I have to call you animal but that is exactly how u sound.
First, next time u want to dial a number that has "0" just shun the zero hence it means absence to you then you do your subjective arritimethic(2+1+3=6)

2nd, Jesus is no longer called the ONLY begotten son of God because as many that accepted Jesus has received the adoption whereby we are also the child of God not ONLY Jesus again.

3rd. Jesus defeated devil in our name, what this man of God is saying is that he did it for us, by his position in heaven, he has already defeated the devil, in fact devil will not even dare him. But he came to defeat devil for us. If a father buys car in his son or wife's name, does it mean the son's name is stronger than his?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Wintor: 9:34am On Jan 10, 2017
TRIED4NOW:

Adeboye na Wolf in Sheeps clothing
This video shows that Adeboye is secretly working for islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

Some people go call this one documentary. grin
It's obvious who put this shit together. It's funny when the devil calls one a liar. Who is the father of lies? grin grin grin
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by orlymat: 9:35am On Jan 10, 2017
First, next time u want to dial a number that has "0" just shun the zero hence it means absence to you then you do your subjective arritimethic(2+1+3=6)

2nd, Jesus is no longer called the ONLY begotten son of God because as many that accepted Jesus has received the adoption whereby we are also the child of God not ONLY Jesus again.

3rd. Jesus defeated devil in our name, what this man of God is saying is that he did it for us, by his position in heaven, he has already defeated the devil, in fact devil will not even dare him. But he came to defeat devil for us. If a father buys car in his son or wife's name, does it mean the son's name is stronger than his? [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Chiedu4Trump: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2017
Wintor:

Some people go call this one documentary. grin
Documentary or not, She laid out the facts for all to see. shocked

RCCG is really in trouble embarassed

orlymat:

3rd. Jesus defeated devil in our name, what this man of God is saying is that he did it for us, by his position in heaven, he has already defeated the devil, in fact devil will not even dare him. But he came to defeat devil for us. If a father buys car in his son or wife's name, does it mean the son's name is stronger than his? [color=#990000][/color]

The lady used the bible to explain how copeland is wrong.
Watch it again and see.

I have known for a while that Copeland is a Freemason.
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Johnnyessence(m): 9:40am On Jan 10, 2017
Hassan080196:

Honestly. Without looking afar sef, look at what they're doing to us in school. Christian professors can do anything to fail a Muslim student. They even went far by not granting Muslim students admission into some faculties . UI is an example of that. I was once a victim while also many of my Muslim friends were.
pls and pls what's your points here. In university of Ilorin they did d worst. Christians are not been given positions in the school. For three decades now muslim has been appointed as the school V.C. The Leader of the Imams and his group should condemn the southern kaduna killings. Enough of fulani herdsmen blood shed in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by AngelsAndStars(m): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2017
We warned them not to vote buhari they refused.

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by seeyouin2019: 9:51am On Jan 10, 2017
E no concern me. Next news headline please...
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by omojeesu(m): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2017
Hassan080196:

For your own information, US and ISRAEL founded all these groups not only for any other purpose but to mar the image of Islam in the eyes of the globe. You can do more information about that. I read US 2016 documentary where it was stated that 20,000 Americans convert to Islam yearly. I'm now pondered that, with billions of dollars US is spending to terminate Islam, Islam keeps spreading very fast even in the land of US.

You again? Amazing. What a big lie? Israel funding Islamic global terror? May your eyes be opened and your spirit redeemed by the one who died for your sins.

My friend
religion kills but Jesus saves. His hands are spread out to receive and embrace you in love. Please go to Him today.

(Actually the end is near. Jesus will soon return. Islam and allies will get many Christians killed. But at the end God's people will rejoice at the rapture. I pray that you and millions of others Muslims, Hindus, etc will be among on that day.)

Believe this: Jesus loves you. I do too

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by alfarouq(m): 9:53am On Jan 10, 2017
Most people don't know what's happening and they don't care to know as long as they can bait and bash Muslims and the Hausa Fulani their self imagined enemies, they are happy to masturbate over it.
There have been white paper reports right from the days of justice okigbo lead committee to date confirming the atrocities of this southern Kaduna trouble makers but the govt right from ibb to date always think the road to peace is to sweep it under the carpet and this has resulted and encouraged the continuous cycle of violence we are experiencing.
And the media has always tried to make it out as it is the Hausa Fulani Muslims that are the opressors .
Any reasonable person will know that if really the hausa Fulani Muslims have decided to harm the Christians in southern Kaduna it would have been a done and dusted issue because the population the exposure and the strength is one sided in favor of the Muslims but the Muslim leaders and elders have always preached restraints not taking away the fact that some people who are most harmed by this evil people will not easily forgive.
One thing is for sure, if there has ever been a concerted effort by the Muslim population in kd , it would have been a done and dusted affair.
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by omojeesu(m): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2017
seeyouin2019:
E no concern me. Next news headline please...

When they get to you and your loved ones, it will concern you.
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by ayibatari17: 9:55am On Jan 10, 2017
Thousands of innocents Hausas were killed by the southern KD Christians but that time nobody raise an eyebrow about it. They turn to killing Fulani herdsmen and rustled their cow's, forgetting that Fulani's are not the same with Hausas it's just intermarriages that bring them together. Now nemesis caught up with them, they are paying the price.

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by chuose2: 9:56am On Jan 10, 2017
orlymat:

Stop thinking like a dullard.

When people use 3 fingers to form 666, does anybody question?
Likewise I understood clearly that the number for Redeemed is 666.

I beg park well, stop arguing like u r adeboye's lackey.

Na 3 finger person dey use.
Yet we all know it means 666

2ndly

The bible is clear that Jesus is the ONLY begotten Son, while we were Adopted.
The bible said ONLY, which means there are not 2.

1 John 4:9
In this was manifested the love of God toward us,
because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

Finally
The bible is clear as the lady pointed put that Jesus came in HIS FATHERS NAME.

John 5:43
I am come in my Father's name,

I guess u are an Adeboye Lackey. grin

Read ur bible more and follow Jesus not Adeboye. angry

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by shugasofttouch: 9:57am On Jan 10, 2017
dukie25:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/council-of-imams-arrest-can-president-lawmakers-others-for-encouraging-kaduna-killings/179836.html#5oeSRde1ysgc8Rgf.99
. Why didn't you call for the arrest of ur brothers killing christians all ova Nigeria? Jst dis lil n u've started crying wot if u same quantity u melted on christians is melted on u, wot wld u den do?

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by ianSweet(f): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2017
alfarouq:
Most people don't know what's happening and they don't care to know as long as they can bait and bash Muslims and the Hausa Fulani their self imagined enemies, they are happy to masturbate over it.
There have been white paper reports right from the days of justice okigbo lead committee to date confirming the atrocities of this southern Kaduna trouble makers but the govt right from ibb to date always think the road to peace is to sweep it under the carpet and this has resulted and encouraged the continuous cycle of violence we are experiencing.
And the media has always tried to make it out as it is the Hausa Fulani Muslims that are the opressors .
Any reasonable person will know that if really the hausa Fulani Muslims have decided to harm the Christians in southern Kaduna it would have been a done and dusted issue because the population the exposure and the strength is one sided in favor of the Muslims but the Muslim leaders and elders have always preached restraints not taking away the fact that some people who are most harmed by this evil people will not easily forgive.
One thing is for sure, if there has ever been a concerted effort by the Muslim population in kd , it would have been a done and dusted affair.

What a stupid and senseless comment.
Have u islamic terrorists been able to chase Tafawa balewa christian people out of Bauchi state? Go and ask what that single tribe did to muslims in Bauchi, let alone southern kaduna. Did u demons succeed in Jos? Or Taraba?
It is the christians that are always preaching peace and forgiveness just like Jesus taught while u islamic terrorists are planning jihad day and night just like your brothers in Iraq and Afghanistan.

One thing i will promise u imbecilles is that a time will come when christians (especially northern christians) will unite and rise up to face this nonsense as one people. Then, either this country divides or survives, we shall see. Bastardds!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by benzems(m): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2017
Hunters are being hunted
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Gkemz: 10:01am On Jan 10, 2017
These imams set the fire and ask who put on this fire.
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Wintor: 10:02am On Jan 10, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

Documentary or not, She laid out the facts for all to see. shocked

RCCG is really in trouble embarassed

The lady used the bible to explain how copeland is wrong.
Watch it again and see.

I have known for a while that Copeland is a Freemason.

I appreciate facts. I didn't finish the video cos I couldn't spend an hour plus watching something that to me is a serious effort to ridicule someone when in fact the machine voice ridiculed itself. If you know the Bible you will relate well with what I'm saying. Everything Copeland said in the first few minutes that I watched is biblical. Heb 2:11 "...He is not ashamed to call them brethren". Dear, like the devil during the temptations of Jesus, incomplete truth is still a lie. DON'T BE DECEIVED!!!

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by shugasofttouch: 10:03am On Jan 10, 2017
mazimee:
For one bit, I don't like the way these northerners reason.
. Don't say northerners. Say d muslims cos we are all 4rm d north n they still kill us for reasons we don't know. They actually behave like the cows n goats they rare
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by chuose2: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2017
Wintor:

I appreciate facts. I didn't finish the video cos I couldn't spend an hour plus watching something that to me is a serious effort to ridicule someone when in fact the machine voice ridiculed itself. If you know the Bible you will relate well with what I'm saying. Everything Copeland said in the first few minutes that I watched is biblical. Heb 2:11 "...He is not ashamed to call them brethren". Dear, like the devil during the temptations of Jesus, incomplete truth is still a lie. DON'T BE DECEIVED!!!

We are sons of God by adoption.

Romans 8:15
For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear;
but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Jesus on the other hand is His ONLY begotten Son, notice it says ONLY!
Not two, not three not even 1 & half but ONLY

1 John 4:9
In this was manifested the love of God toward us,
because that [b]God sent his only begotten Son [/b]into the world, that we might live through him.

I guess u are an Adeboye Lackey. grin

Read ur bible more and follow Jesus not Adeboye. angry

I suspect that both Wintor & orlymat are like Adeboye, deceivers

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by manikspears: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2017
Hassan080196:

For your own information, US and ISRAEL founded all these groups not only for any other purpose but to mar the image of Islam in the eyes of the globe. You can do more information about that. I read US 2016 documentary where it was stated that 20,000 Americans convert to Islam yearly. I'm now pondered that, with billions of dollars US is spending to terminate Islam, Islam keeps spreading very fast even in the land of US.
it injures my heart when out of desperation people support their own side without deep thinking,are you telling me boko haram was founded by Israel? where were you when muslims celebrated osama bin ladin in nigeria? even muslims named their children after him in this same Nigeria. bros are you sure you are on the right side? You blame Christians for the kaduna killings as if it was the Christians that told you to attack government personals. the redeem woman that was murdered by your cleric was also Israel's doing abi?

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Johnnyessence(m): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2017
The coast is getting more clearer by the demonstration of islamic leaders in kaduna state. Now islam has been divided into series of groups. There are people that belong to SUNNIs and also there are group too that belong to minority SHITES. Also there are ones that belong to takfirs and the likes. The SAUDIS is the head quarter of SUNNI muslims which double to be in support of ISIS. Why the IRAN is the headquarter of SHITES which double to be in support of islamic movement of NIGERIA. Their leader in NIGERIA is EL ZAZAKI. Presently, he's now in FG custody. If some groups of islamic leaders are calling for arrest of CAN president, what's the teachings they are teaching their followers. Each and everyone knows gospel of CHRISTIANS are been preached all over the world. But this doesn't stop the gospel not to be preach. Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen killings are tent amount of eliminating Christians from NIGERIA. It is getting more clearer. Now no one can defend the dead except God the creator that will give justices according to everybody deeds. If they don't condemn fulani herdsmen killings now they won't condemn any acts been perpetuated against christians and other tribes in Nigeria. Enough of innocent blood shed. EL rufai and PMB should do the needful and call the islamic leaders to apologised for their statement.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by BetaThings: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2017
dukie25:

Where in the world do you arrest victims rather than the perpetrators of crime?
The war on Christianity has truly started.

Where in the world do parties to a dispute make final decision as to actual victims and culprits

Read further

Only an exponent of criminality will dislike this
“The council is in support of the Federal and Kaduna State Governments in taking any measure legally, to deal with any individual or group of persons,” found promoting further disturbances in the area.

Christianity was spread and facilitated by War
Fact: more people have been exterminated in the name Christianity than in the name of any other religion
Fact : War on Christians by Christians have lasted longer than by war on Christians by non-Christians
Fact: War on non-Christians by Christians are more than war on Chrisytians by non-Christians

Sir, your belief in Christianity as a peaceful and oppressed religion is a myth
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by malton: 10:17am On Jan 10, 2017
alfarouq:

You're really a very silly somebody!

So, how many Fulanis were killed by the Southern Kaduna people that we didn't hear about?

How did they harm them? By accommodating them, you mean.

Look, Mr., not even your devil-inspired Saudi Arabia can help you claim Southern KD.

What useless restraint have they been preaching?

You blood thirsty animals never cease to amaze me!
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 10, 2017
BeClever:
Now it happens again...

Kill their people and persecute their leaders.. Turkey's style before full blown islamization of the Zoo..

I am just happy that Yoruba Christians are watching this show while still playing there 'it doesn't matter' card.
have you confirmed the said so
and by the way Yoruba's are not like you and you biafrod pple with cockroach sense just confirm the information before you request for their head
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by alfarouq(m): 10:21am On Jan 10, 2017
ianSweet:

Have u islamic terrorists been able to chase Tafawa balewa christian people out of Bauchi state? Go and ask what that single tribe did to muslims in Bauchi, let alone southern kaduna. Did u demons succeed in Jos? Or Taraba?
It is the christians that are always preaching peace and forgiveness just like Jesus taught while u islamic terrorists are planning jihad day and night just like your brothers in Iraq and Afghanistan.

One thing i will promise u imbecilles is that a time will come when christians (especially northern christians) will unite and rise up to face this nonsense as one people. Then, either this country divides or survives, we shall see. Bastardds!
K, continue deluding yourselves, I just pray that it won't dawn on you at the wrong time.
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by ayibatari17: 10:22am On Jan 10, 2017
More pictures

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by BetaThings: 10:23am On Jan 10, 2017
ianSweet:

Even in New York Military academy, you gusy are showing intolerance
Google religious bigotry at West Point

Terrorism?
The Bible is filled with scorched earth programme prescriptions

ianSweet:
It is the christians that are always preaching peace and forgiveness
If Christians were peace-loving, the jews would not have left the certain peaceful Europe community where you are to face an uncertain future in Palestine!

Which forgiveness? you attacked Muslims in Jos, burnt them and ate their flesh
You kileed hundreds in Dogo Naawa and dumped them in wells
Christians pretend to preach peace
But you really don't appreciate peace

Your group is full of bigotry
In Iraq, Philippines, Vietnam, Rwanda etc - you showed it, Christian always support war ans iniquity
You are killing "witches" in Nigeria

Please get informed about your religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" / Native Doctor Offers 'Solution' To End The Rate Of Corruption In Nigeria. Photo / APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.