Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams (31960 Views)

El-Rufai Curses Senators Shehu Sani, Hunkuyi, La’ah For Opposing $350M Loan / Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre / Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by WINNERMENTALITY: 8:42am On Jan 10, 2017
Christians leaders in Nigeria are pure politicians... They would never face an issue directly instead they would just make speeches about it and thats final but your counterpart will back their with action.

Imagine a well known Christian leader offer this kind statement
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Hassan080196(m): 8:43am On Jan 10, 2017
FriendChoice:

Exactly bro. It seems you're speaking from experience.

Honestly. Without looking afar sef, look at what they're doing to us in school. Christian professors can do anything to fail a Muslim student. They even went far by not granting Muslim students admission into some faculties . UI is an example of that. I was once a victim while also many of my Muslim friends were.
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 10, 2017
DickTator1:
By 2019 we might not be allowed to worship again.
I will rather serve ogun or ayelala than to become a Muslim,for that to happen this country will divide
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by afrika(f): 8:44am On Jan 10, 2017
This is what Nigeria has been suffering from .... The north has been ruling this country for the past 50years and you can imagine the backward Ness.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by orlymat: 8:48am On Jan 10, 2017
I strongly warned my people but they refused, now we are gradually turning to outcast in our own land. And 2019 is still far enough to unleash more of their hearth wrenching agendas. But there is a God! The one who turned the counsel of Ehitophel to foolishness, the same who made the enemies of Israelites to turn against one another and made them to drink there own blood, the same that broke the gate of bal and caused the brass of iron asunder. He is our God.

"Soon the war will be over
Soon the looser will suffer
Those who fight on their knees
Have got victory in the spirit
Those who fight on horses
Shall see death when all they have is defeated"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 10, 2017
Hassan080196:

Honestly. Without looking afar sef, look at what they're doing to us in school. Christian professors can do anything to fail a Muslim student. They even went far by not granting Muslim students into some faculty. UI is an example of that. I was once a victim while also many of my Muslim friends were.

I feel your pain. God will see us through.

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Godstraight(m): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Yes, I was once deluded, but now I'm a progressive and not a Buhari supporter. angry undecided
lol thank god for your life oh,only fools still support buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Hassan080196(m): 8:50am On Jan 10, 2017
manikspears:

Boko Haram,isis,alshabab and alqaida is affiliated with which religion abeg?

For your own information, US and ISRAEL founded all these groups not only for any other purpose but to mar the image of Islam in the eyes of the globe. You can do more information about that. I read US 2016 documentary where it was stated that 20,000 Americans convert to Islam yearly. I'm now pondered that, with billions of dollars US is spending to terminate Islam, Islam keeps spreading very fast even in the land of US.
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by TRIED4NOW: 8:51am On Jan 10, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:
ISLAMIZATION STARTED AND HAPPENING LIVE BEFORE ADEBOYE AND REST OF THE AFONJAS WHO BROUGHT THIS MONSTER TO ASO ROCK.

WE WARNED THEM BUT THEY DIDN'T LISTEN.

Adeboye na Wolf in Sheeps clothing
This video shows that Adeboye is secretly working for islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Nten: 8:52am On Jan 10, 2017
The council of imams and ulama and the umahs are all mentally retarded. I don't blame them I blame the people for not resorting to self defence, this government is not going to help them.... the wealthy ones should supply them enough sophisticated arms and ammunition for self defense and counterattack. Thereafter we would know whether there is peaceful atmosphere in southern kaduna.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Hassan080196(m): 8:52am On Jan 10, 2017
FriendChoice:

I feel your pain. God will see us through.

A'ameen wa jazakallahu khayro.

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by mizvee(f): 8:54am On Jan 10, 2017
greenermodels:
i know much about the southern kaduna killings but why vote in two well known Fulani supremists?lga bosses in gwari Christian areas are now given to Muslims and when the locals protest, they open fire on them. they're partly responsible for their own problems.
you know NOTHING then. It's easy for you to just sit there and assume you know shit. We live here,we alone know how selfish those bastards can be.
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Nten: 8:54am On Jan 10, 2017
The council of imams and ulama and the umahs are all first degree mental imbeciles. I don't blame them I blame the people for not resorting to self defence.. Will they wait for government until this idiot people massacre them all before they take action
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by orlymat: 8:55am On Jan 10, 2017
The most painful of it is that people like Obasanjo; a Christian blessed with so much influence, who supported this man to power are not saying anything.

These group of people have done more harm to us than all the factions of blood suckers combined
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by MENELIK1: 8:55am On Jan 10, 2017
tinktanker:
Muslims are next to satan
And you are the SATAN!
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 10, 2017
NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS BUT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS, be it perpetrators or apologists like this imams

3 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Mcowubaba: 8:55am On Jan 10, 2017
Ken4Christ:
After all this, we will still go out and vote APC for 1,000 naira. It happened in Edo and Ondo. It can happen anywhere. How long are we going to be fools. With the killings and the hunger, they are still winning elections.
This baffles me tremendously. I have been pondering this same thought within me

5 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by mizvee(f): 8:58am On Jan 10, 2017
Okanokan:
To the muslim ulamaa and muslim brothers and sisters, your demand for the arrest of the leadership of Christian Association of Nigeria(CAN) is not strange, Persecution of Christian has been an age-long issue, the BIBLE tells us there is a TIME and SEASON for all things, christians in Nigeria must persevere. It is well in Jesus name. Amen!
well said!

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by tinktanker: 9:00am On Jan 10, 2017
FriendChoice:
Yeah. Christian can cause trouble and use their media to claim holy.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by mizvee(f): 9:01am On Jan 10, 2017
greenermodels:
i served in the north when buhar supporters we're killing corps members, stayed back to work and teach before relocating gradually to the east late last year,still owns landed property there, i was there when entire igbo families were wiped out on the Christmas day bombing at a Catholic church in suleja.so my dear,i know what it takes to be a Christian in the north. the average northern Christian deserves what he's getting.
seriously?! OmG! How could you say that.. well
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by tinktanker: 9:02am On Jan 10, 2017
MENELIK1:

And you are the SATAN!
even u knw it dat Muslims are demonic

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by MinCeteris: 9:02am On Jan 10, 2017
babadee1:

You think these Southern Kaduna killings just started now under Buhari? It's been happening since 1991 when Babangida was in power. It happened several times under Jonathan too. It's a long standing and ongoing problem and blaming APC and Buhari will not solve it.

Southern Kaduna crisis is as old as the militancy in the Niger Delta and Armed Robbery/drug trafficking in Biafra.
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by rinzylee(m): 9:03am On Jan 10, 2017
FriendChoice:

Okpo..... Ishi gi dia
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by glossy6(f): 9:04am On Jan 10, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Yes, I was once deluded, but now I'm a progressive and not a Buhari supporter. angry undecided

Praiseeeee God grin
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by victorazy(m): 9:05am On Jan 10, 2017
See their forhead with the mark of the beast grin

2 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by rinzylee(m): 9:07am On Jan 10, 2017
greenermodels:
i served in the north when buhar supporters we're killing corps members, stayed back to work and teach before relocating gradually to the east late last year,still owns landed property there, i was there when entire igbo families were wiped out on the Christmas day bombing at a Catholic church in suleja.so my dear,i know what it takes to be a Christian in the north. the average northern Christian deserves what he's getting.

Your Last statement though.... So you justify the killing of a brother? No wahala o.... Hope you would say same thing if such predicament befalls you or your family. No person deserves to die unjustly. Lets be careful with utterances
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by victorazy(m): 9:11am On Jan 10, 2017
tinktanker:

grin grin
So if I want to see Satan now I must be a muslim? grin grin wow!
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Rilwayne001: 9:15am On Jan 10, 2017
Godstraight:
lol thank god for your life oh,only fools still support buhari.

I no talk that one o grin grin
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by jumpandpas(m): 9:15am On Jan 10, 2017
babadee1:

You think these Southern Kaduna killings just started now under Buhari? It's been happening since 1991 when Babangida was in power. It happened several times under Jonathan too. It's a long standing and ongoing problem and blaming APC and Buhari will not solve it.

And arresting the Christian leaders will solve it right?
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Wintor: 9:19am On Jan 10, 2017
Hassan080196:

For your own information, US and ISRAEL founded all these groups not only for any other purpose but to mar the image of Islam in the eyes of the globe. You can do more information about that. I read US 2016 documentary where it was stated that 20,000 Americans convert to Islam yearly. I'm now pondered that, with billions of dollars US is spending to terminate Islam, Islam keeps spreading very fast even in the land of US.
Who made the documentary? I'm not surprised you think Israel would found these groups who are a threat to their very existence. We are not all fools. The Bible foretold the end time events and diligent Christians know who the Antichrist is[color=#000000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:20am On Jan 10, 2017
FriendChoice:
u re doing urself

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by uvalued(m): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2017
dukie25:

Where in the world do you arrest victims rather than the perpetrators of crime?
The war on Christianity has truly started.
pls can someone point where the so called imams CONDEMNED the killers...how can the aggreived be the once to be arrested not the aggressors.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Nigerian Political ‘godfathers’ Were Humbled In 2019 / Buhari, Aisha Depart Abuja Days To APC Presidential Primary / South African Broadcasting Corporation Cancels Sowore's Interview

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.