Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams (31953 Views)

El-Rufai Curses Senators Shehu Sani, Hunkuyi, La’ah For Opposing $350M Loan / Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre / Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by PeterKbaba: 10:26am On Jan 10, 2017
BeClever:
Now it happens again...

Kill their people and persecute their leaders.. Turkey's style before full blown islamization of the Zoo..

I am just happy that Yoruba Christians are watching this show while still playing there 'it doesn't matter' card.

Point of correction please! The whole Yoruba Nation is watching, these no such thing as division between Christianity/Islam in YorubaLand. Oluwa, Eledumare/Olu-Orun bridges that gap since the beginning of time.
Thank You.
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 10, 2017
pentlumpro:
They should arrest sultan of sokoshit and boko hari for sponsoring boko haram and fulani herdsman
and that's why I don't believe in this country
how on earth would you think like a fowl at your age and marital status
what concerns Babangida and Buhari in this matter do they instruct them to kill? are they leaving in Kaduna?
you didn't even think of questioning their Governor before you started your ignoramus attitude
Receive sense
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by ayibatari17: 10:28am On Jan 10, 2017
more pictures so that you hear the other side of story

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by BetaThings: 10:29am On Jan 10, 2017
malton:

You're really a very silly somebody!

So, how many Fulanis were killed by the Southern Kaduna people that we didn't hear about?

You blood thirsty animals never cease to amaze me!

If I posted pictures of Christians eating roasted Muslims in Jos, I would be banned
But did you read about it in your Christian-propaganda filled newspapers
Did you read about Dogo Naawa

Why do we read about Christians fighting themselves (Assemblies of God Church and Catholic Church)
Or very violent Christians security Guards at their churches
Even on Nairaland, you are inveterate in your hatred
But somehow, Christians become meek in any dispute with Muslims

Come to terms with reality
The papers are doing "God"'s work by not reporting your horrendous deeds
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by malton: 10:39am On Jan 10, 2017
BetaThings:

If I posted pictures of Christians eating roasted Muslims in Jos, I would be banned
But did you read about it in your Christian-propaganda filled newspapers
Did you read about Dogo Naawa

Why do we read about Christians fighting themselves (Assemblies of God Church and Catholic Church)
Or very violent Christians security Guards at their churches
Even on Nairaland, you are inveterate in your hatred
But somehow, Christians become meek in any dispute with Muslims

Come to terms with reality
The papers are doing "God"'s work by not reporting your horrendous deeds

Christians even ate Muslims raw at the time, I'm aware of that, as I'm Jos-based.

It's the sort of insanity that accompanies crises of such humongous proportions. They were both mad, just, one had to prove to the other who the more insane person was. It's sickening!

On the issue of Christian infighting, even twins do have their own differences occasionally. And like the true brothers that they are, they always settle their differences with no loss of lives, property, or risk to social security.

My question to you is, why does anything that involves you people ends in bloodshed?
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by arobest10(m): 11:06am On Jan 10, 2017
tarboshi:

It's so easy to lie down on your bed and dish out comments thoughtlessly. I bet you do not know what it cost to be a Christian in the northern Nigeria.
and so does u no what its cost to be a muslim in d eastern part of Nigeria? U want to giv dem Christianity by fire by force and preaching hatred of d majority religion in dia land, a muslim will neva try dat in predominant Christian city/community in d East, because d same experience of north wud be experience in East if a group of Muslims try such, d only place we practice religion wit no compulsion and common sense and no hatred 4 other religion is South west Nigeria. We av a good sense of diplomacy and public relation. OMOLUABI(HUMANITY AND INTEGRITY) SHOULD BE THE ROOT OF ALL RELIGION.
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by babadee1(m): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2017
jumpandpas:

And arresting the Christian leaders will solve it right?

Show me where I said anything about arresting Christian leaders. We Nigerians need to learn how to have a conversation with each other instead of just parroting the talking points that we have decided to believe in.
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by babadee1(m): 11:24am On Jan 10, 2017
discman2k2:

Granted ur point is true, so sir whats the way forward?! What real & sustainable Strategy has any gov't put in place to put paid to these wanton killings & maiming of innocent lives? PLS WHTS D WAY FORWARD FOR OUR COUNTRY?

The problem with our country is that it is still our country instead of becoming our nation. We are still trying to build a country but we have made no attempt to build a nation. A country is a place where you come from but a nation is a place where you belong to, where you have a stake. Mention one thing apart from football that brings this country together. No shared history, no shared culture and no shared values, visions and goals.
How can we move forward like this?
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by darknetcom: 11:52am On Jan 10, 2017
gudlukin1:
and mosque should be turn into what?

moslems are not the problem,you are the problem....
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Marshalrhino(m): 11:52am On Jan 10, 2017
Very useless set of people

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by sweetestever(f): 11:52am On Jan 10, 2017
FriendChoice:
Yeah. Christian can cause trouble and use their media to claim holy.
you don't even know what you are saying, if i explain to you, you won't still understand so let me look at you as an ignorant human being
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Cityguy: 11:55am On Jan 10, 2017
Stupid idiots.

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by sweetestever(f): 11:56am On Jan 10, 2017
arobest10:
and so does u no what its cost to be a muslim in d eastern part of Nigeria? U want to giv dem Christianity by fire by force and preaching hatred of d majority religion in dia land, a muslim will neva try dat in predominant Christian city/community in d East, because d same experience of north wud be experience in East if a group of Muslims try such, d only place we practice religion wit no compulsion and common sense and no hatred 4 other religion is South west Nigeria. We av a good sense of diplomacy and public relation. OMOLUABI(HUMANITY AND INTEGRITY) SHOULD BE THE ROOT OF ALL RELIGION.
and who told you that southern kaduna and kaduna belongs to muslims?

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by pentlumpro(f): 11:56am On Jan 10, 2017
bamidelee:

and that's why I don't believe in this country
how on earth would you think like a fowl at your age and marital status
what concerns Babangida and Buhari in this matter do they instruct them to kill? are they leaving in Kaduna?
you didn't even think of questioning their Governor before you started your ignoramus attitude
Receive sense
I would have ignored your post but i can't sit by and allow a promising guy commit so many errors in his post
My advice to you is to go through what you typed before posting
I can't make sense of what you posted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by mathew2oa(m): 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
I sorry for this countryI sorry for this countryI sorry for this country
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by FAVOUR13: 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hassan080196:

Honestly. Without looking afar sef, look at what they're doing to us in school. Christian professors can do anything to fail a Muslim student. They even went far by not granting Muslim students admission into some faculties . UI is an example of that. I was once a victim while also many of my Muslim friends were.

Worst is the Muslims. This is not even limited to academics, but even appointments. Christians have been marginalized in the northern part of Nigeria. You know this well pls don't pretend. If you have any evidence where a Christian professor denies a Muslim person admission into any university pls present it. Mind you admission matters is not a duty of single individual
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by sweetestever(f): 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
some comment on this platform is irritating, am in kaduna, in southern kaduna and infact am right now at the crisis area! so i know whatsup, all this stupid people saying that CAN PRESIDENT AND SENATOR LA'AH should be arrested are bunch of loosers, that will call for third world war! when God talked about forgiveness in the bible, he know why and that is why we are patient! but the trusth is, SK are ready for any action now, let the governor thank his good that he had his life speard the day he visited kafanchan! we are claiming our land and no one can take SK
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Vicolan: 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:
ISLAMIZATION STARTED AND HAPPENING LIVE BEFORE ADEBOYE AND REST OF THE AFONJAS WHO BROUGHT THIS MONSTER TO ASO ROCK.

WE WARNED THEM BUT THEY DIDN'T LISTEN.

Abi ooo ma bros. They always say nva it can't happen. I guess this is happening in their dreams now

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by visiontech24: 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
dukie25:

Where in the world do you arrest victims rather than the perpetrators of crime?
The war on Christianity has truly started.
l was born in kaduna our problems is peculiar to us, don't make it look like is president Buhari or politize it. The southern KADUNA also kills the hausa/fulani, but people don't ear or knows easily, because the northerners doesn't own the media. The southerners own the media and they can easily spead the news. Every president that had ruled had encountered sesame problem. The problem between this waring faction is just pilitic and Iack of tolerance for each other. And can see this happening in almost everyday in Nigeria. God help us.
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by King44(m): 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
dis pig looking guys should be prosecuted first they are one of d problems

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by yankeypha: 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
Very soon, it may not happen in this our generation but bear it in mind that Christians and jews will fight muslims they will surrender, I knew that Christians stronger than them, where are just keeping calm they think they get power pass, only Israel are fighting then they are crying, all this while fulani was killing innocent farmers they not talk anything, Wicked Religion.

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Banter1(m): 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
See their faces like boko haram they are. They are our biggest problem in this country. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Banter1(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
greenermodels:
i served in the north when buhar supporters we're killing corps members, stayed back to work and teach before relocating gradually to the east late last year,still owns landed property there, i was there when entire igbo families were wiped out on the Christmas day bombing at a Catholic church in suleja.so my dear,i know what it takes to be a Christian in the north. the average northern Christian deserves what he's getting.
NORTHERN CHRISTIANS DESERVES WHAT THEY ARE GETTING? A good Christian will not utter such statement. Disappointed
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by udemtional: 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
Men of wicked soul, look at dem Buhari Cabinet...what is your concern are u Christians,why complain? ur Agenda is nothing but a male dream.. Islamization is not necessary in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by GGirll: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:
ISLAMIZATION STARTED AND HAPPENING LIVE BEFORE ADEBOYE AND REST OF THE AFONJAS WHO BROUGHT THIS MONSTER TO ASO ROCK.

WE WARNED THEM BUT THEY DIDN'T LISTEN.
Now they have taken their terrorism to the church owned widely by the Yorubas and Adeboye who have always ate n dinned with politicians, whose church pastor produced d VP is now angry n have now started crying foul over d Laws d FG is making on all G.O'S retiring after heading a church for 20yrs............my question is wasn't Adeboye there when OBJ came for 3rd term what did he do? he supported him till Lawan Farouk disgraced d Old APE n in anger d Ape robbed d Northerners their blood oat of zoning rulership by impossing d sick Yaradua on Nigeria with d good hearted Jonathan to spite d North, which after GEJ fell out with him, he tour his PDP card n became an APC member wtout Party card, he then instigated d Gorrila of Yoruba land, Jagaban by Name to form n join with the dictator Buhari 2 muzzle power out of GEJ back 2 their Northern masters now Adeboye is crying cos he is now forced 2 retire in his Church he created n call of God he answered by a non-christian, without certificate, ordering PHD CHURCH OWNERS BELOW HIS 74 YRS OLD TO RESIGN WHILE HIM WITHOUT WAEC CERT N 74YRS CAN RULE WTOUT RETIREMENT......YORUBAS CAN SEE NOW THAT D MONSTER THEY CREATED AGAINST D IGBOS N SS HAS METAMORPHOSEZED TO HUNT THEM.....WE ARE KEENLY WATCHING....GOD IS ALSO WATCHING N WILL DISGRACE ALL WICKED MAN, POLITICIANS, G.O'S,IMAMAS,PASTORS N ANY ONE WHO CONTRIBUTED TO D WOES OF NIGERIA IJNA.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Hassan080196(m): 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
omojeesu:

You again? Amazing. What a big lie? Israel funding Islamic global terror? May your eyes be opened and your spirit redeemed by the one who died for your sins.

My friend
religion kills but Jesus saves. His hands are spread out to receive and embrace you in love. Please go to Him today.

(Actually the end is near. Jesus will soon return. Islam and allies will get many Christians killed. But at the end God's people will rejoice at the rapture. I pray that you and millions of others Muslims, Hindus, etc will be among on that day.)

Believe this: Jesus loves you. I do too

That's why Jesus is going to deny knowing any christian in his second coming. Read Matthew 7:22-23.

Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by basadenet: 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
Those useless people that does not have the interest of people at heart, same people calling for prosecution of Christians.
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by omojeesu(m): 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hassan080196:

That's why Jesus is going to deny knowing any christian in his second coming. Read Matthew 7:22-23.

Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

PLEASE JOIN THOSE OF US WHO JESUS WILL NOT DENY.
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by PMIcon(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
BetaThings:

Even in New York Military academy, you gusy are showing intolerance
Google religious bigotry at West Point

Terrorism?
The Bible is filled with scorched earth programme prescriptions

If Christians were peace-loving, the jews would not have left the certain peaceful Europe community where you are to face an uncertain future in Palestine!

Which forgiveness? you attacked Muslims in Jos, burnt them and ate their flesh
You kileed hundreds in Dogo Naawa and dumped them in wells
Christians pretend to preach peace
But you really don't appreciate peace

Your group is full of bigotry
In Iraq, Philippines, Vietnam, Rwanda etc - you showed it, Christian always support war ans iniquity
You are killing "witches" in Nigeria

Please get informed about your religion
You are beginning to mix ethnicity with Christianity. Come to South West and see the kindness Christians are showing Muslims every day.
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by PMIcon(m): 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hassan080196:

Did you mean "many Christians" or actually meant "any Christian"?
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by zedman1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
babadee1:

You think these Southern Kaduna killings just started now under Buhari? It's been happening since 1991 when Babangida was in power. It happened several times under Jonathan too. It's a long standing and ongoing problem and blaming APC and Buhari will not solve it.
Wise words. We only know about the present, we forget completely about the past and care less about the future. Certain times I hate what supposed christians say just as I hate what supposed professed Muslims do. They're just filled with hate and I hate it. They seem to sweep their sense of common reasoning under the rug cos their minds are completely beclowded by POLITICS or a strong affinity for a certain RELIGION. God gave them sense to think but they just wouldn't.

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by BetaThings: 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
omojeesu:

When they get to you and your loved ones, it will concern you.

I believe that you are Yoruba
You had better not start what you will regret
Islam came to the SW before Christianity
Christianity have grown in the SW because the Muslims have demonstrated tolerance
The last War in Yorubaland was between Ife and Modakeke - did it matter that both groups predominantly profess Christianity

There has not been any war between Muslims and Christians
But if you wish for one, you will get it and some other unplanned consequences
Wars do not proceed as planned, there are always opportunists ready to extract their own advantage at the expense of the immediate warring parties
Your choice and call

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" / Emma Otika Attacked, His Head Broken In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) / FG Must Stop Lying About Boko Haram — ICC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.