Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams (31958 Views)

El-Rufai Curses Senators Shehu Sani, Hunkuyi, La’ah For Opposing $350M Loan / Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre / Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Agimor(m): 8:12am On Jan 10, 2017
And they think the arrest of CAN President will restore peace to southern kaduna? Why not advice that midget of a governor to arrest the herdsmen.
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 10, 2017
The RCCG LAGOS, should ask God for forgiveness because they spearheaded the success of PMB .

They supported PMB, for their selfish interest in the 2nd POSITION.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by okonja(m): 8:13am On Jan 10, 2017
grandeoj09:

am not a christian nor a muslim , am always peaceful with my life .

Atheist?... wink It's okay. I am a Muslim and I am always peaceful as well, BUT I really don't know why some part of this country take religion like a do or die affair. angry

2 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by greenermodels: 8:13am On Jan 10, 2017
double quote.
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by psalmsjob: 8:13am On Jan 10, 2017
No one should encourage violence in any form. As leaders we should be looking for solution to problems not encouraging violence because nobody has the monopoly over it.

Such Spirit that encourages people to be violent is not of God.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by tinktanker: 8:14am On Jan 10, 2017
We need more zamani lekwot. Todays xtains are weaklimgs
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by greenermodels: 8:14am On Jan 10, 2017
timota:
They did not the only pdp senator in the whole of north east is from southern kaduna
that's quite revealing but el rufai and apc politicians from that area wouldn't have won without their votes.
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by FAVOUR13: 8:15am On Jan 10, 2017
Shameless Imams/ Ulamas. You will all die one day including your El - Rufai that you are supporting. I pity the so called sheik Babatunde cos by the time Hausa fulanis face you the Yorubas who are hypocrites, you will go back to your land and ask your father whether he worship the same God with Hausa fulanis or not. Bunch of fools

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by discman2k2(m): 8:17am On Jan 10, 2017
babadee1:

You think these Southern Kaduna killings just started now under Buhari? It's been happening since 1991 when Babangida was in power. It happened several times under Jonathan too. It's a long standing and ongoing problem and blaming APC and Buhari will not solve it.

Granted ur point is true, so sir whats the way forward?! What real & sustainable Strategy has any gov't put in place to put paid to these wanton killings & maiming of innocent lives? PLS WHTS D WAY FORWARD FOR OUR COUNTRY?
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by tinktanker: 8:18am On Jan 10, 2017
Truely demonic ppl, all of them, frm their followers to their teacher. I wish we can have more zamani lekwot, xtains of today are weaklings
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by zicoraads: 8:20am On Jan 10, 2017
Let them dare!
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by timota(m): 8:23am On Jan 10, 2017
greenermodels:
that's quite revealing but el rufai and apc politicians from that area wouldn't have won without their votes.
they are just one out of three senatorial district in the state so any one can wins without them
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by united25(m): 8:23am On Jan 10, 2017
Says the piple sponsoring the evil acts of the so called herdsmen
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 10, 2017
And one fellow asked me not to associate Islam with terrorism, cos in his words, the terrorists are not true muslims, but right before our eyes the so called imams who teach their followers how to hate non-muslims and call them arin are demanding for arrest of victims instead of condemning the slaughtering of people and asking the perpetrators to be brought to book, I said it before if they can do it to their so called muslims (Shittes) then expect worse when Christians are involved, they are definitely doing the work of allah, who is hell rufai to interfere?, they are apologists to jihad movement.
One day, the goat will be pushed to the wall,it will have no where else to go but to face it's attacker, they should know that if the entire country should face them with the same momentum they have been killing men, women and children, the fulanis will go extinct

5 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by grandeoj09(m): 8:25am On Jan 10, 2017
okonja:

Atheist?... wink It's okay. I am a Muslim and I am always peaceful as well, BUT I really don't know why some part of this country take religion like a do or die affair. angry

i adore the knowledge of my ancestors with reverence to the deity . Am not an atheist

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by gudlukin1: 8:25am On Jan 10, 2017
darknetcom:

you christians are guilty as well..
i saw in a youtube video how a pastor was burning a shrine of a babalowo...
respect me,or i will not respect you too...simple...
your christianity mean nothing to me when you behave like this...
i am still the opinion all churches should be turned into public toilets....
i see no other use for them....
and mosque should be turn intm what?

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Chrisharry(m): 8:25am On Jan 10, 2017
They are using the cutlasses they prepared for Igbos and Christians had Jonathan won the 2015 election on those southern Kaduna Christians. Christians everywhere should arm themselves and defend themselves. We did it in Idumota when area boys never allowed us to do our businesses. It stopped the area boys menace of that time.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Rilwayne001: 8:26am On Jan 10, 2017
Omudia11:
I thought you were a Buhari supporter....no?

Yes, I was once deluded, but now I'm a progressive and not a Buhari supporter. angry undecided

4 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by gudlukin1: 8:26am On Jan 10, 2017
darknetcom:

you christians are guilty as well..
i saw in a youtube video how a pastor was burning a shrine of a babalowo...
respect me,or i will not respect you too...simple...
your christianity mean nothing to me when you behave like this...
i am still the opinion all churches should be turned into public toilets....
i see no other use for them....
and mosque should be turn into what?
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by mfm04622: 8:27am On Jan 10, 2017
dukie25:

Where in the world do you arrest victims rather than the perpetrators of crime?
The war on Christianity has truly started.

They are NOT victims. They are actively engaged in eradicating Hausa / Fulani people in the Southern Kaduna. And are egged on by some leaders. Problem is nobody report their own acts in the media. It is a War with 2 sides killing each other
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by henryderek: 8:28am On Jan 10, 2017
This is disgusting and ridiculous statement from the part of so call imam, everybody is entitle to his or her religion.. Why can't u teach ur people peace than been terror everyday... They should arrest CAN president? These people are dump and they'll forever remain adamant for killing christian in the north.. God is watching
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Hassan080196(m): 8:30am On Jan 10, 2017
FriendChoice:
Yeah. Christian can cause trouble and use their media to claim holy.

Those people are damn wicked. Until you move close to them, you won't know how bad they are. Christians are hypocritical in nature...walai

2 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by tinktanker: 8:30am On Jan 10, 2017
babadee1:

You think these Southern Kaduna killings just started now under Buhari? It's been happening since 1991 when Babangida was in power. It happened several times under Jonathan too. It's a long standing and ongoing problem and blaming APC and Buhari will not solve it.
but they showed concern but pmb doesn't give hoot
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by tinktanker: 8:31am On Jan 10, 2017
Hassan080196:

Those people are damn wicked. Until you move close to them, you won't know how bad they are. Christians are hypocritical in nature...walai
Muslims are next to satan

3 Likes

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by gudlukin1: 8:31am On Jan 10, 2017
u think its before wen u slay christian and nothing will be don about it we are ready now and wen it starts me and my brodas wil b d first to go against all the nearby muslim
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 10, 2017
Hassan080196:

Exactly bro. It seems you're speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by buchilino(m): 8:32am On Jan 10, 2017
greenermodels:
southern kaduna Christians and Shiite Muslims voted for apc,let them enjoy their chain~ji.

UR WRONG SOUTH KADUNA CHRISTIANS DIDN'T VOTE 4 APC. DEY SUPPORTED GEJ MORE.
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by Richy4(m): 8:34am On Jan 10, 2017
greenermodels:
i served in the north when buhar supporters we're killing corps members, stayed back to work and teach before relocating gradually to the east late last year,still owns landed property there, i was there when entire igbo families were wiped out on the Christmas day bombing at a Catholic church in suleja.so my dear,i know what it takes to be a Christian in the north. the average northern Christian deserves what he's getting.

Would you like to explain the rational behind the bold statement you made please...

I Don't think/ believe that anyone deserve the cowardly and barbaric act perpetrated by certain ethnic group... But you being a graduate and all got a reason why you feel it was justified.....I just want to know the logic behind your statement
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by grandeoj09(m): 8:36am On Jan 10, 2017
Chrisharry:
They are using the cutlasses they prepared for Igbos and Christians had Jonathan won the 2015 election on those southern Kaduna Christians. Christians everywhere should arm themselves and defend themselves. We did it in Idumota when area boys never allowed us to do our businesses. It stopped the area boys menace of that time.

Christian and muslim is not a religion of peace , they are always the problem of the world . Don't quote me !
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by manikspears: 8:39am On Jan 10, 2017
greenermodels:
igbos too we're also killed in enugu,quote me again and receive triple lightning strikes, pig.
Your reply doesnt make any sense and I wonder if your likes were reading your comments upside down. This issue is a very serious issue and the person you replied is telling you that the killings in kaduna affects every tribe. Read, think then reply, it will take you far in life.
Re: Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams by manikspears: 8:41am On Jan 10, 2017
FriendChoice:

Exactly bro. It seems you're speaking from experience.
Boko Haram,isis,alshabab and alqaida is affiliated with which religion abeg?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Retracts His Statement, Condemns The Act / Orji Kalu, Okorocha, Other Members Of S’East APC NASS Caucus Meet (Photos) / Jeff Bezos Hails President Buhari’s Climate Change Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.