Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. (3161 Views)

Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by Smellingmouth: 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
Presh9OO:
lol... Iseeee! Seems like you didn't see the second Screenshot, it's now 18billion

Hahahahahah.. Billions now?

Faints##

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by Smellingmouth: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
optional1:

Hell no

you a saint.

Thank God u know oo.. grin
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by GentleNickman: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nma27:
If you are serious, enter ekosodin and search for her na. She might even have a bf in school, probably cohabiting. Guy abeg face front.

Jesus, I weak for your matter ooo
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by iykekelvins(m): 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
This is what a pretty girl can do to you, foh real.
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
GentleNickman:

You won't understand. It happens man. The truth was that the guy that sat next to her was really trying so hard to get her control but he didn't know how to go about it so I just respected myself and chilled. I honestly wasn't so much thinking of it as a big deal until she came down and since then I just felt I had missed something I shouldn't have let go
ok, I've a lot of friends at uniben, we'll start with her name and department, help me help you .... If actually you got a single info about this girl grin
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
GentleNickman:

Yeah sure but let's find her first then I will man up for such please
No pics, no name, incomplete discription? Even the CIA will have a problem with this mission cos its near impossible.... Dude provide other info
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by Ghost21(m): 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
I will send you an app that can help you, only people that work with (...)get access to the app, just draw on a sheet of paper how she looks like upload the picture to the app and watch as the app trace all the possible match! But this one you don't have a name, nor mobile number, I hope you remember how she looks like.
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by Greenbullet(m): 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
Smellingmouth:

Because of fuvk meme oo.. cheesy

Make the mod when ban me lose 18 million naira this night..
lol 18 million ..............Jude oooo dem go kill u for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by kesikeller(m): 11:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
@op na my sister
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by dacovajnr: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
Even Google wouldn't have answers to your question not even a GPS tracker..No name,No nothing..Bro the lord is your strength..maybe Witches and Wizards of NL. Would help you sha

Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by Originalsly: 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
GentleNickman:
You can never tell we're this will lead to.
Hmmm......so true... this can lead you both to the altar.... but then again it can lead her to the grave. Stalkers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by Lanceslot(m): 12:40am On Jan 10, 2017
Op you are 'charly'...
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by babz007(m): 10:41am On Jan 10, 2017
optional1:

Hell no

you a saint.
optional1 i av been trying to gettin touch wit ya but you aint even noticing me, i followed u on twitter i nid ur attention
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by mrcrabs(m): 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ifa said you should bring mosquito eyes and lion teeth. And 20k make Ifa use pledge mmm on Jan 14 .Your problem will be solved undecided

Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by Ginaz(f): 12:10am On Jan 11, 2017
GentleNickman:
I know this is going to be the craziest thing I have ever done in my life but I really don't care anymore because I believe anyone can do anything for love especially we guys. I have always read stuffs here for years and I know I will get all the insults of my life here but I believe this Nairaland is my hope which is why I had to register and post this.

I travelled from Lagos to Asaba yesterday Sunday the 8th of January 2017 with my best friend who is more like a brother to me. We actually did use this De Modern transport bus from Ojota in Lagos. There was this amazing young friendly lady in the bus as well that I was head over hills for but had to keep my cool. She was so friendly, open minded, simple and very beautiful without a single makeup and she was going to school in University of Benin. She is also fair in complexion and had this simply natural weaving on her head but also tied something on her hair like a church girl but she looked really good. We sort of all chatted in general and laughed alot together in the bus because I and my friend sat inbetween an out lady that was cracking us all up and almost every time our eyes kept colliding at each other for one reason or the other.

I was actually thinking of properly chatting her up when we got to ore but somehow I just let the opportunity sleep away and I have been dying inside since then that I could have just lost someone I seriously liked everything about and could build a decent relationship with. I know she is Yoruba because she spoke Yoruba on the phone with her mum and some other people during the course of the journey.

When we got to BENIN she stopped at the five junction and said she was going to Ekewan campus area before going to school today and she mentioned something like she stays in Ekosodi or so.

I know this is very sick and crazy but I believe nairaland is one big platform that she could even be here or a friend that knows a friend, can help me just get in touch with this lady.

Nairaland am on my knees please help a brother that might have just found his missing rib.

You don't have to fear o.p, if you two were met to be you will see each other again no matter the circumstance. It's called destiny and soul mate Just chill and relax.

And also, she might be in a relationship have you thought about that? You are putting yourself at a risk of having heart break unnecessary.

You are rushing things too fast, just calm down and think outside the box.
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by 2dice01: 12:16am On Jan 11, 2017
Ginaz:

You don't have to fear o.p, if you two were met to be you will see each other again no matter the circumstance. It's called destiny and soul mate Just chill and relax.

And also, she might be in a relationship have you thought about that? You are putting yourself at a risk of having heart break unnecessary.

You are rushing things too fast, just calm down and think outside the box.
can you just be the girl for the op...save him some stress bae
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by optional1(f): 3:13am On Jan 11, 2017
babz007:
optional1 i av been trying to gettin touch wit ya but you aint even noticing me, i followed u on twitter i nid ur attention

Aww
so sorry i never notice but i guess am following you back on twitter already..

Super morning to you.
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by Medunah: 5:18am On Jan 11, 2017
GentleNickman:
You guys should insult or say what you have to say oooo the major koko is that someone somewhere can help me out, please where are the uniben students in the house. You can never tell we're this will lead to.
The truth is, there are many girls in uniben or ekosodin that fit that description.......

So, there is no way anyone can help you here, you should have casually asked for the course she is studying and her level.....that might av helped
U didn't even get her name!!!! Man, even Google map can't help ya
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by jboycrb(m): 6:36am On Jan 11, 2017
3 options for u :- search for her @ www.nurtw.com/beningirl ,call customer care or consult the Oracle.
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by popefuse(m): 7:52am On Jan 11, 2017
D problem is u are careless nd nt man enof nd dat is d result u deserve. I cant blive u cud post diss tread to find a ghost 4 u no name,no pix , no addres. Lemme try 4 u do dis it cud epp. U say u met her 8th jan 2017. Go to the exact place junction u met her in 8th jan 2018 u cud be very lucky.may be she loves traveling da date.try it. Mr invisible

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her / Gay men are The Best Lovers / Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.