Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,047 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy (42099 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 10, 2017
Mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, see English self

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by wizard007(m): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2017
Fellas permit me to say all women loves money, in fact money is the major reason they love.

If you are dating or married to someone who is born between the 80s/90s just forget all that lovey dovey stuffs and try to figure out why your girl sticks to you.

If you are broke and they stick around, there are two things involved

1 The girl is not exposed yet.

2 She has not seen a replacement yet.

Just try and make that money and mess up all your ex'es that ever left you cos you were broke.

The only set of girls that won't love/leave you for money are the ones from the upper class society.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by enuk80(m): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2017
Bluezy13:
Money can give you quality education to compose quality sentences.

guy, u just killed him now...I can't stop laffing reading ur comment...this is R.I.P...I must say op is perfidious..he is just making ludicrous statement....y won't d girl leave him wen he cant even speak pidgin not to talk of good english

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Elmojiid(m): 10:00am On Jan 10, 2017
Lionbite:
18 million naira?. judefcc come and see the person that stole your money o
taaa...so epic....3 bottles of alomo and 2 fresh olosho for you....the bills on me.
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by ToyePayne05(m): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2017
she never really loved you, she was with you for a reason. she followed the other guy cos she saw a better opportunity and clearer future (in her mind though). That's the power of money where a female is concerned but not all females are like that.

www.trafficator.ng

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by ajasbaba(m): 11:25am On Jan 10, 2017
HMMMM

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by hammerF: 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
NegeduGrace:
people who behaves like that will always regret @the end

U LOOK LIKE AN IGBO GIRL.
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by ehix89(m): 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
What i deduced from his post is that he is now a yahoo boy after he was oppressed by one in his early days on the street #LegaHustlePaysToo
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Bluezy13(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
abdulaz:
Love is love though, whether fake or genuine. Only time tells the difference. Just bleep all the who.res and move on jare, na one innocent maga go still marry them put for house.

Ok
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Bluezy13(m): 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
kuljustiz:

bros which one be your own. some people are always quick to condemn others. Rubbish

Now, you are condemning me o!!

I did not despise the OP but innocently tender my point of view of money.
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Bizzonthetrack(m): 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
Bluezy13:

I will report you. Ah ha! Kilode

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Bizzonthetrack(m): 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Money makes the world go around...

You're wrong. Money makes the hoes shake ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
right now money wil buy love
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
send u a mail yesterday baba u didnt reply cool cool
wristbangle:

cheesycheesy

Don't look at the blunders. Just pick a lesson from the story
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
Bizzonthetrack:

You're wrong. Money makes the hoes shake ass

Ur wrong too..
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by wristbangle: 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
send u a mail yesterday baba u didnt reply cool cool

Ah! Baba no vex. Make I go check
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by kenkels: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
cry

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Damfostopper(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
Nonnsense.. those who gives a fvck about galfrend went dat way

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by skywalker240(m): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
wristbangle:

cheesycheesy
Don't look at the blunders. Just pick a lesson from the story
Abi

I don go unlike the guy post
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Divay22(f): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
Space for sale
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by RZArecta(m): 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ganiyu Dangote, I hope you realise that Shalewa left you because of your useless spoken english. You must have nearly killed her with gbagaun grin
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by abike12(f): 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
Bluezy13:

You won the internet today! cheesy

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by illuminaty(m): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lionbite:
.....damm bro,dt pic of dame dash n sigel jos brought back memories of d supreme rocafella dynasty....good old days menh!

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by room089: 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
Maybe that time you never add Dangote as your surname abi Dangote never popular then?
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by MVLOX(m): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
Instead of am to dey celebrate e dey grief.... It is obvious it would have happened one day... More reason he should be happy it happened wen dey were still as boyfriends and galfriends
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Royalfurnitures: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
Then let him forget about her and move on.

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by AngelsAndStars(m): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ginaz:
But it doesn't matter na, everybody with his own destiny. They weren't met to be, and by the way, that has the guy achieved all these years? undecided
what has he achieved? still talking about the money Lolz.

money money money. I love money
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by AntiWailer: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lol.
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by DozieInc(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lionbite:
Funny you. Lollz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend / Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? / 20 FACTS About NIGERIAN Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.