Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy (42097 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by bonfreregong: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

No. That someone genuinely loves you does not mean they cant leave you for a rich guy but it doesnt also mean they will stop loving you and start loving the rich guy after leaving you
I can't say it better.
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Alexk2(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
Get sense Bro; it's free!
Money can buy love and you didn't tell us how much you bought the love from your sister who took care of you with her all when you're heartbroken. ....again I say get sense; it's free
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by AngelsAndStars(m): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
Kondomatic:
Love is love and there is always a reason to love so I don't get this your genuine love ish at all.
I dey tell you. even God if you don't love him na hell fire straight. so you must love God so he will reward you in heaven.

nothing like genuine love... love na love.
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by TheBossLadyK(f): 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
c weda na pretentious, stale,fake,real,true love,love na love jareh

There is true love, believe it or not.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by AngelsAndStars(m): 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
TheBossLadyK:

There is true love, believe it or not.
explain further pls
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by jrusky(m): 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
Please how wil your Gf not dumped you just look at the name you called yourself*Ganiyu Dangote* and you are empty pocket your name or nickname killed you so change it.

Now come to the reality Mr young man what happened to you is just one of those so no big deal it has be happening before you were born and for ever it will be happening forget about her and move on. Next time don't come here and disturb people peace with this sort of talk ok.

Girls dumped guys mostly on cash matter when a guy is suffering from Onwuite(Cash scarcity) syndrome hardly he will find a girl that will be ready for him that is what Nigeria has turned to so also boys dump girls for so many reasons so Mr young man move on.
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Mskrisx(f): 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
Bluezy13:
Money can give you quality education to compose quality sentences.

grin grin cheesy hai! Chineke!

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Toks2008(m): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
Catalin:
Money can't buy genuine love I tell you but it can buy pretentious love.

LOBATAN!

But the problem is that the lady is ready to pretend to the extent of having babies for the guy and remaining with him as long as that money is there.
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by tiseasy: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
Earn as much as 1000 bitcoin...

It's easy and legitimate...

All you need is 0.001bitcoin and to register 2 people who will register 2people also( spilling over of down lines is also possible).

visit tinyurl. com /zrpdhjg to register

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Zedoo(m): 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
Bluezy13:

How shallow

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
Bluezy13:

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by iluvpomo(m): 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
419 has damaged Nigeria's international reputation as a reliable business partner.

@OP: You should be celebrating, you just escaped marrying a gold digger.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by smiliyB(f): 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
grin
Lionbite:
18 million naira?. judefcc come and see the person that stole your money o
Hahahahahahahahahahah una don finish am,abeg just leave small blood for his bone Biko ooo
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by smiliyB(f): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
mustybobo:
Dey say money does not answereth all things, my brother na lie. In dis part of d world, it does except for medical
I think you are still d person lieing here bcus of dat ur *EXCEPT* tongue
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
Money can't buy English so it seems cry
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by sucess001(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
Opistorincos:
It's not about the money really, it's about the dude's command of english

lmaoooo
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
abdulaz:
Love is love though, whether fake or genuine. Only time tells the difference. Just bleep all the who.res and move on jare, na one innocent maga go still marry them put for house.
I site u boss

I don PM u
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Smellingmouth: 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lionbite:
18 million naira?. judeffcc come and see the person that stole your money o

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by KevinDein: 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
SMH

So what exactly do guys gain from girls, really? A genuine question.
I think guys overrate girls' worth, waaayy too much.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lionbite:
18 million naira?. judefcc come and see the person that stole your money o
buahahahahah grin ,, jude right now

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
RZArecta:
Ganiyu Dangote, I hope you realise that Shalewa left you because of your useless spoken english. You must have nearly killed her with gbagaun grin
u sim nt to undstand d poor guy.

He said she left him wen junior hit #18million

Stop decivin urself and learn 4rm his story.

#hustlehard
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by anosi(f): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
Billiondoe:
This facebook user Ganiyu Dangote was left heartbroken after his girlfriend left him for a yahoo boy. Read his story below
We will refer to is as 'she dumped him for an Altaba boy' undecided
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by RZArecta(m): 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
pesinfada:
u sim nt to undstand d poor guy.

He said she left him wen junior hit #18million

Stop decivin urself and learn 4rm his story.

#hustlehard
smh for you cool
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by TheBossLadyK(f): 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
explain further pls

Whatever explain I give to you, you will still believe what think of about love.....
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ginaz:
But it doesn't matter na, everybody with his own destiny. They weren't met to be, and by the way, that has the guy achieved all these years? undecided

Lol...so you're now a yahoo-yahoo advocate bah?
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by AngelsAndStars(m): 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
TheBossLadyK:

Whatever explain I give to you, you will still believe what think of about love.....
true. but try if e sure you na. hahaha
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by sirusX(m): 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
sweerychick:
What an Irony? His name is dangote grin
Na why she trip for am in the first place. grin
I can imagine how he toast the girl...na just one line in the 007 way:
My name na Dangote...Ganiyu Dangote

Dats all cheesy

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by abdulaz: 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
pesinfada:
I site u boss

I don PM u
No wahala bro.
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by guchi120(m): 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
Billiondoe:
This facebook user Ganiyu Dangote was left heartbroken after his girlfriend left him for a yahoo boy. Read his story below
Bro no disrespect, you have to get VERY close to your BOOKS or SCHOOL which ever one can help improve the way you write ... reading some good books will help a lot ... I hope you don't misunderstand me .

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by mustybobo(m): 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
smiliyB:
I think you are still d person lieing here bcus of dat ur *EXCEPT* tongue
#yinmu lemme go play baba ijebu, 5 direct...am so sure u go follow me like say I charm you
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by oluwadubem: 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
For some niggaz wey they ask her @catalin whether there is different between real love and love for money,using our 9ja muzik to xplain this......(love for money be like timaya->when money nodey) and real love be like(adekunle gold->orente),but in a world of 2day don't think that love of adekunle gold still exist......

#maka ndi owutee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! / Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out / Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.