Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ (3376 Views)

If Any Girl Crush On Me Again I Will Insult Her Destiny / Say Something Nice To Your Guy/girl Crush This Season. / NL Ladies, Who Is Your Girl Crush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by sweetpie23: 3:46am On Nov 29, 2009
throttler:

i always have a girl crush, depending on which time of the month it is grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by platinumnk(f): 3:52am On Nov 29, 2009
sweetie so u have a crush on SL?

are yall friends yet? grin grin grin
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by sweetpie23: 4:03am On Nov 29, 2009
platinumnk:

sweetie so u have a crush on SL?

are yall friends yet? grin grin grin
friends lipsrsealed Sl and her arrogant self lipsrsealed I need tips on how to lose a crush on someone.
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by topup: 4:07am On Nov 29, 2009
EDITED:

Yeah, I think I might have posted about 'girl crushes', 

In this day and age, it's not completely unexpectable to hear of a girl having a crush on another girl because the media constantly presses the female body, face, form and essence in our faces, also every woman has an image of what her ideal figure, ideal looks, ideal goals, ideal personality would be and to see another woman who has those can bring on a sensation that makes you get drawn towards them. I don't quite know how to describe it, since I'm pre-empting a roar and outcry of people disagreeing with this whole idea. I'm refering to the purest idea of a crush, and that is taking a liking to someone, not sexually. Purely admiration, wanting to be near the person. I mean after all what is the difference between admiration and a crush. Of course, today we use the crush to hint lust towards a person, so most people are shocked. I've had a girl crush before, on a best friend, she was just so cool, and I wanted to be more like her. I had no sexual feelings towards her, I just really thought she was pretty, she was nice and had a lot of qualities I wanted in myself, this was ages ago.

But now I basically call it admiration and not a crush. .
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by sweetpie23: 4:13am On Nov 29, 2009
topup:

Yeah, I think I might have posted about 'girl crushes',

In this day and age, it's not completely unexpectable to hear of a girl having a crush on another crush. I'm refering to the purest idea of a crush, and that is taking a liking to someone, not sexually. Purely admiration, wanting to be near the person. I mean after all what is the difference between admiration and a crush. Of course, today we use the crush to hint lust towards a person, so most people are shocked. I've had a girl crush before, on a best friend, she was just so cool, and I wanted to be more like her. I had no sexual feelings towards her, I just really thought she was pretty, she was nice and had a lot of qualities I wanted in myself, this was ages ago.

But now I basically call it admiration and not a crush. .
thank you. thats it.
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by Pweety4me(f): 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2009
@Sweet tell us who it is menh i mean it won't hurt will it?. . . tongue
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by sweetpie23: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2009
how can I delete this thread?
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by mindeh(f): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2009
am enjoying this thread,dont delete it,please.
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by sweetpie23: 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2010
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by Madukaele(m): 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2010
i see nothing wrong in marrying a lesbian really, is ur life girl, b hapy.
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by sweetpie23: 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2010
Madukaele:

i see nothing wrong in marrying a lesbian really, is your life girl, b hapy.
God forbid! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by Madukaele(m): 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2010
sweetpie23:

God forbid! shocked shocked shocked
lol am talking about self okey never said u should b a lesbian. grin grin
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by sweetpie23: 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2010
Madukaele:

lol am talking about self okey never said u should b a lesbian. grin grin
big relief grin grin grin
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by Mikaela: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2010
A crush? Yes, of course. It's totally normal in my opinion. Then again, I find it strange that most people consider themselves to be heterosexual. Human beings, both male and female are the most beautiful creatures ever created by the big bang. How can you not be attracted to both?
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by sweetpie23: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2010
Mikaela:

A crush? Yes, of course. It's totally normal in my opinion. Then again, I find it strange that most people consider themselves to be heterosexual. Human beings, both male and female are the most beautiful creatures ever created by the big bang. How can you not be attracted to both?
good point
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by THEAMAKA(f): 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2010
hmmm this topic again. . .  grin
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by Ghredon(f): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2010
wink Hi AMAKA
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by THEAMAKA(f): 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2010
hello Ghredon
Re: Have You Had A Girl Crush Before? _strictly For The Girls_ by chic2pimp(m): 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2010
I think a better post would be to ask NL males if they've ever had a MAN CRUSH!!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Face Me, I Face You? / A Kick On Your Nuts. / Can You Kiss A Guy Or Girl With A Bad Dentition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.