Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes (723 Views)

Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? / If You Are In My Shoes... / Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes by SmartGate(m): 6:29am On Mar 17, 2017
Hello all, I will just keep it brief. Two strange events happened and I want to know what you you guys will do if you were in my shoes and maybe the ladies can explain why their fellow ladies will do that.

I really don't mingle much with people in my street, I'm always indoors and the only time I come out is either I'm goin out or wants to get something around. Some months back, a friend was telling me that I was a bad guy for dating this particular girl in my street and I was like, who told u that? He said he met the guy somewhere and was asking the girl out, but the girl told him she was dating me but that I insisted it should be secret for now. I was shocked at this and I told my friend it was a lie. It took me time to convince him before he believed me. At first I just thought it was a strategy the girl used in discharging my guy but on a second thought, I remembered that this girl have been trying very hard to be friendly with me. But anyway, I just waved it off.

Then again yesterday, I was out with friends and they were teasing me and one mentioned that I have been with this particular girl, I objected that I never had anything to do with her but he said the girl was moaning my name just last week when they were getting down and when he inquired further, the girl told him that we used to date before.

This brought back the memories of the girl in my street and it really got me confused.

@Ladies........wat cud they be up to?
@Fellas.........wat will u do in my shoes?
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes by REIIGN(m): 6:32am On Mar 17, 2017
I will step out of your shoes. I have my own shoes, why would I wanna be in yours?

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes by Merceline(f): 6:36am On Mar 17, 2017
hahahaha your name is sweet
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes by Cutehector(m): 6:40am On Mar 17, 2017
Merceline:
hahahaha your name is sweet
let me teach u how to reply a private message
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes by SmartGate(m): 6:40am On Mar 17, 2017
Merceline:
hahahaha your name is sweetu

Tnks. @The topic....... Any reason why the ladies might have done that?
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes by Ashleydolls(f): 6:40am On Mar 17, 2017
Your friends might be pulling your leg. But if it's true, the lady likes you and is rying to get your attention. If she's worth it give it to her and if not ignore her

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:52am On Mar 17, 2017
Uummm...

So maybe u cud have a lost twin that's a real bad boi & they tot it was u .... tongue tongue

U beta have do ur research bcoz u neva know u already impregnated some hoes on yo Street grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes by pizzylee(m): 6:57am On Mar 17, 2017
WE DON'T WEAR D SAME SIZE
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes by Merceline(f): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
let me teach u how to reply a private message
alright. so how?
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes by Cutehector(m): 8:04am On Mar 17, 2017
Merceline:
alright. so how?
now whatever I tell you to do.. U do it.. I send u a pm.. U see my name on ur dash board. U click check email and reply me.. Easy.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2017
REIIGN:
I will step out of your shoes. I have my own shoes, why would I wanna be in yours?

grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes by Jayson1: 8:26am On Mar 17, 2017
Even with 10 stockings, I nor fit wear your shoe.

Handle the situation your own way.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes by heddiebanks(m): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2017
REIIGN:

lol...

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Early Morning Sex / The Beauty of good Look / Why Is Someone Who Commits Suicide Termed As Being ''selfish''?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.