Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Did This Lady Actually Propose To Her Man ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did This Lady Actually Propose To Her Man ? (1475 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did This Lady Actually Propose To Her Man ? by praizblog: 4:22am On Jan 11, 2017
A Nigerian lady is seen kneeling
before her man asking him to marry her with a
ring. You can see her friends and co-workers
capturing the moment.

This has got people talking with divergent
views on whether a woman should propose
marriage to her male partner.

See Comments by people below

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/did-this-lady-actually-propose-to-her.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: Did This Lady Actually Propose To Her Man ? by Bluezy13(m): 4:33am On Jan 11, 2017
Things are turning around...
Re: Did This Lady Actually Propose To Her Man ? by zinachidi(m): 5:20am On Jan 11, 2017
nice shaa.

Buh.. undecided

Re: Did This Lady Actually Propose To Her Man ? by LifeofAirforce1: 5:21am On Jan 11, 2017
This is so shameful

She just made herself subject of ridicule.

Na her type dey give man money to pay her bride price.

3 Likes

Re: Did This Lady Actually Propose To Her Man ? by sweettease(f): 5:23am On Jan 11, 2017
Hope he said yes grin

1 Like

Re: Did This Lady Actually Propose To Her Man ? by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 11, 2017
Babies with 2/3 diffrent mothers are born and people are shocked by this... You'll need to look up from your screen more, come out more and smell the coffee or you'll miss the train of evolution. Women don't need men we want men so there's no need to wait. If he says no or starts to act up she'll leave as quickly as she came.
Re: Did This Lady Actually Propose To Her Man ? by LifeofAirforce1: 5:32am On Jan 11, 2017
AngelSweetLips:
Babies with 2/3 diffrent mothers are born and people are shocked by this... You'll need to look up from your screen more, come out more and smell the coffee or you'll miss the train of evolution. Women don't need men we want men so there's no need to wait. If he says no or starts to act up she'll leave as quickly as she came.

Dey deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: Did This Lady Actually Propose To Her Man ? by SoftP(m): 5:33am On Jan 11, 2017
The both of them got upside mental retardation... What ever that means, their head nor correct. Simple
Re: Did This Lady Actually Propose To Her Man ? by SoftP(m): 5:38am On Jan 11, 2017
AngelSweetLips:

Re: Did This Lady Actually Propose To Her Man ? by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 11, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

Dey deceive yourself

Coming from a professional deceiver

Go back to sleep and keep dreaming about your music career.
Re: Did This Lady Actually Propose To Her Man ? by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 11, 2017
SoftP:

I hate that chipmunk. It's cheap and something a Freshy would find 'cool' (((shame))) undecided
Re: Did This Lady Actually Propose To Her Man ? by LifeofAirforce1: 5:41am On Jan 11, 2017
AngelSweetLips:

Ok so when are you going to propose to your man because its obvious menopause is around the corner?
Re: Did This Lady Actually Propose To Her Man ? by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 11, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

Ok so when are you going to propose to your man because its obvious menopause is around the corner?

Re: Did This Lady Actually Propose To Her Man ? by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 11, 2017
shocked what manner of thing!?

I'm motivated cheesy

Mynd4.4 will u marry me, Puff kiss
Re: Did This Lady Actually Propose To Her Man ? by SoftP(m): 5:51am On Jan 11, 2017
AngelSweetLips:

I hate that chipmunk. It's cheap and something a Freshy would find 'cool' (((shame))) undecided
chipmunk, freshly, cool, (((shame))).... What is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Did This Lady Actually Propose To Her Man ? by Benjom(m): 6:17am On Jan 11, 2017
The guy was wasting too much of her time hence the move. Now, I look forward to my bae proposing to me too... Oh, I forgot that I'm even married already grin
Re: Did This Lady Actually Propose To Her Man ? by rawpadgin(m): 6:41am On Jan 11, 2017
AngelSweetLips:

brutality gringringringrin;

1 Like

Re: Did This Lady Actually Propose To Her Man ? by wayne4loan: 6:56am On Jan 11, 2017
She is the real MVP
Re: Did This Lady Actually Propose To Her Man ? by ameezy(m): 7:20am On Jan 11, 2017
AngelSweetLips:

See casting ahh
This sister no get chill grin

1 Like

Re: Did This Lady Actually Propose To Her Man ? by Kobicove(m): 8:29am On Jan 11, 2017
What's my business?

Whatever works for them... undecided

(1) (Reply)

*disclaimer By Tabbaz. Pls Share* / Guys : See 4 Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady’s Body / I Am Afraid When I Go Back To My Country, I Would Have Peniss Culture Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.