Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

5 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend (MUST READ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend (MUST READ) (719 Views)

5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To / 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend / See The Potentials My Girlfriend Must Have If She Wants Us Together Forever... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend (MUST READ) by OlofofoNG: 9:26am On Jan 11, 2017
Most guys would agree that there are certain things you need to be sure of before dating a girl. Below is a list of 5 questions you need to ask yourself as a guy before getting a girlfriend.

This will be very helpful, its not a waste of MB i promise, read here: http://olofofong.com/5-questions-ask-getting-girlfriend/
Re: 5 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend (MUST READ) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 11, 2017
la click la die undecided
Re: 5 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend (MUST READ) by Emac34: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2017
La click la bend
Re: 5 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend (MUST READ) by NemzySeries(m): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2017
la click la give a fvck
Re: 5 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend (MUST READ) by xyoung: 11:02am On Jan 11, 2017
Last click la mumu
Re: 5 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend (MUST READ) by firstking01(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2017
LaClickLaCaputembarassed
Re: 5 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend (MUST READ) by thugthang(m): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2017
La click la sigh
Re: 5 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend (MUST READ) by Adesam09(m): 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
1. One needs to ask himself if he really wants to bein a relationship, or you want one only because all your friends have one of their own?
2. Secondly, ask yourself, do you really want a relationship or you are just bored? If the answer to this is yes, then you should go out and get involved in more activities. A girlfriend is not primarily for your amusement or entertainment.
3. Do you have the time for a girlfriend? Girlfriends require loads and loads of time and attention. Do you really have enough of that? Better be sure before plunging into a relationship.
4. ‘Do I want a girlfriend or I just want a regular supply of sex?’If all you really want is sex and nothing more, a girlfriend is not what you are looking for. Try somehookers, maybe?
5. And finally, you must do a thorough soul-searching to know whether or not you are ready to share your life with someone.Simply bec
ause this is what being with a girl reallymeans. The complete sharing of every aspect of your life with them.
Saved you a click

(1) (Reply)

What Is Valentine's Day For? / Best Way To Treat Your Man This Valentine Season (photo) / What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.