Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) (6681 Views)

Is It Wrong To Masturbate If U Have A Strong Urge Of Having Sex / Is It Wrong To Want To Feel Loved? / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) by chigoizie7(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
A Nigerian man know too well that Naija is hard, life here is hard, u have to survive without the govt. the weather conditions too.

Op, do u think I will be wasting my time dating a woman who can not retire with me to Nigeria after my sojourn in developed countries?.

So, for most Naija men, they know I cannot come and live with us. So, why marry u?

More than 80% of Nigerian men marrying foreign ladies are the one who has made up their minds not to settle in Naija afterwards because their kids and wife can cope.

My uncle once told me that no child born in a civilized country will open his or her eyes and decides to relocate to Naija unless on humanitarian reasons, funny enough, that is a simple truth.

So, op, if u are not ready to always come home with a Naija guy, please forget it. because he is definitely coming home someday, all the money he has been sending home for investments and building of homes are not just for formality sakes, we are planning our retirements back home, and if u know u will not be part of the retirement plans, better forget him.

Op, this is the simple truth, we marry our women because they hold the same family values as we do. Even if they are not forced to be coming home for the husbands sake, she will come home for her own family's sake.

We hold that family institutions so dear to us. We don't give birth for giving birth sake, we do it so that our generation will keep moving on.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) by blasian123: 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
chigoizie7:
A Nigerian man know too well that Naija is hard, life here is hard, u have to survive without the govt. the weather conditions too.

Op, do u think I will be wasting my time dating a woman who can not retire with me to Nigeria after my sojourn in developed countries?.

So, for most Naija men, they know I cannot come and live with us. So, why marry u?

More than 80% of Nigerian men marrying foreign ladies are the one who has made up their minds not to settle in Naija afterwards because their kids and wife can cope.

My uncle once told me that no child born in a civilized country will open his or her eyes and decides to relocate to Naija unless on humanitarian reasons, funny enough, that is a simple truth.

So, op, if u are not ready to always come home with a Naija guy, please forget it. because he is definitely coming home someday, all the money he has been sending home for investments and building of homes are not just for formality sakes, we are planning our retirements back home, and if u know u will not be part of the retirement plans, better forget him.

Op, this is the simple truth, we marry our women because they hold the same family values as we do. Even if they are not forced to be coming home for the husbands sake, she will come home for her own family's sake.

We hold that family institutions so dear to us. We don't give birth for giving birth sake, we do it so that our generation will keep moving on.

you are very sincere and helpful,thank you !

i do like nigerian men , and i know what you mean,and just because nigerian men are rustic , so they feel like so manly

what if i take him away to india, not to developed countries, but just to india, can he feel at home , by living there alone , i mean , without his countrymen there, and having no chances to come back to nigeria again? or i will only allow him to go back to nigeria when his mother or father dies. is this acceptable for a nigerian man?
Re: Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) by chigoizie7(m): 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
blasian123:

you are very sincere and helpful,thank you !

i do like nigerian men , and i know what you mean,and just because nigerian men are rustic , so they feel like so manly

what if i take him away to india, not to developed countries, but just to india, can he feel at home , by living there alone , i mean , without his countrymen there, and having no chances to come back to nigeria again? or i will only allow him to go back to nigeria when his mother or father dies. is this acceptable for a nigerian man?

Lols, they say love is selfless. But I guess urs is selfish. Why would u take a MAN out of his home and to another land just because of ur selfish interest? That is mean.

I beleive background checks is very important here, b4 u date a man, make research as to where he came from and who he is, the fact that he changed to adapt to the new environment he found himself in just to survive does not mean that is who he is. Try to find out who he is 1st, his core values, and all that b4 u fall in love with him. If u had done ur reasearch on him properly and still decides to love him for who he is and not for who he is trying to be just because he wants to survive, then u will have no problem moving down to Naija to be with him. Instead of the other way round.

And that is the problem most of our Naija men have with foreign women, THEY ARE SO SELFISH.

Why no come and live with him here if u so love him, den forget about ur girl hood, ur connections, ur mum and other things in India for him? I mean, u can as well go and see them and catch up from time to time.

In Nigeria , a MAN does not live his home to go live in a woman's home, if u had done ur research well, u will realize that Naija is not India, as such, respecting his own customs and way of life too.

Like I said, those foreign women are so selfish and self centered and that is why they have problems with most Naija men.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) by blasian123: 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
chigoizie7:

Lols, they say love is selfless. But I guess urs is selfish. Why would u take a MAN out of his home and to another land just because of ur selfish interest? That is mean.

I beleive background checks is very important here, b4 u date a man, make research as to where he came from and who he is, the fact that he changed to adapt to the new environment he found himself in just to survive does not mean that is who he is. Try to find out who he is 1st, his core values, and all that b4 u fall in love with him. If u had done ur reasearch on him properly and still decides to love him for who he is and not for who he is trying to be just because he wants to survive, then u will have no problem moving down to Naija to be with him. Instead of the other way round.

And that is the problem most of our Naija men have with foreign women, THEY ARE SO SELFISH.

Why no come and live with him here if u so love him, den forget about ur girl hood, ur connections, ur mum and other things in India for him? I mean, u can as well go and see them and catch up from time to time.

In Nigeria , a MAN does not live his home to go live in a woman's home, if u had done ur research well, u will realize that Naija is not India, as such, respecting his own customs and way of life too.

Like I said, those foreign women are so selfish and self centered and that is why they have problems with most Naija men.

1)it is natural and easier for a man from a less developed country to go to live in a more advanced country, is it not?

2)i have relation in india, my relatives from my mother side, could arrange a job for my nigerian lover,even a decent job, compared with so many other dirt cheap indian labor force

3)how can you say i should marry into nigeria? what can i live on? on my lover?how about his social insurance?no even such a thing here.even though i try to live on, i will be turned to be a baby machine.one year one child.

4)you say"not for who he is trying to be just cos he wants to survive" i totally agree with you !! i understand this feeling. i respect him.so i even let him go to have a nigerian wife.

5)the world is changing so fast ,and black men should keep up , how can you expect to live for a whole life in your own town , even your own country? i can allow him to remit money back to his parents and may 2 or 3 years coming back to check things up. and we can have a happy family in a indian big city.
Re: Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) by UgojiC(m): 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
blasian123:

1)it is natural and easier for a man from a less developed country to go to live in a more advanced country, is it not?

Meaning
Re: Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) by chigoizie7(m): 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
blasian123:

2)i have relation in india, my relatives from my mother side, could arrange a job for my nigerian lover,even a decent job, compared with so many other dirt cheap indian labor force

3)how can you say i should marry into nigeria? what can i live on? on my lover?how about his social insurance?no even such a thing here.even though i try to live on, i will be turned to be a baby machine.one year one child.

4)you say"not for who he is trying to be just cos he wants to survive" i totally agree with you !! i understand this feeling. i respect him.so i even let him go to have a nigerian wife.

5)the world is changing so fast ,and black men should keep up , how can you expect to live for a whole life in your own town , even your own country? i can allow him to remit money back to his parents and may 2 or 3 years coming back to check things up. and we can have a happy family in a indian big city.

Hmmmm, all ur points are still selfish.

U also think people for Naija no de rich? Or even have decent jobs?

There is nothing also wrong in u moving down to Naija as well.

Are u trying to tell me that all women that are married to Naija men are all baby factories? 1 year one child?

Yea, I can move to a new country, but certainly not to forget why I left in the 1st place.

We have supper rich Nigerians living in Naija and not in foreign lands, I guess the world is not changing with them too?

Na condition make crayfish bend.

90 % of Naija men leaving Naija are doing so to better their lives and 80% of that 90% sole aim is to make enough while they are young and den retire to Naija, how many old men have u seen leaving Naija to hustle elsewhere?

Like I said, love is SELFLESS but urs is in no doubt SELFISH not just u, but majority of other foreign women who always think that u must bow to their demands because u are trying to survive in their country, guess what? They always get played.

Some European women think the only way to get a black man to love her is by giving him papers? No, u used papers as a bait to get love and he used love as a bait to get papers, but guess who gets played after all? They are both for selfish interests, but when u get played to ur game, u shout fowl. Otherwise , explain why a young handsome black guy without papers will see all the young and beautiful girls , but will opt to marry u that is old and pot bellied and ugly and dirty woman? U have a motive, he does too.

When u truly love someone, u don't care what it will cost u. It doesn't cost a thing. A Naija man will forever be grateful to u for helping him get his papers without any weird conditions( the laws of the lands made it so). If there are any other way a black immigrant can get his paper(through hard work) with out that marriage clause, trust me, no one will look at all those white women for one 2 nd.

And if ur uncles and relatives can easily give out jobs to a Naija guy who is not getting married to their own, then , just maybe, a Naija man can as well love u for who u are and not for what u did for him.

I can marry u for 10 years, save enough money, invest @ home and still dump u, why? because I have gotten what I wanted ( money) but u? U got nothing.

Selflessness is the key

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) by blasian123: 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
UgojiC:

Meaning

"My uncle once told me that no child born in a civilized country will open his or her eyes and decides to relocate to Naija unless on humanitarian reasons, funny enough, that is a simple truth"

when you are born there, you dont want to come back ,but, if you are "forcing"to go to there by marriage, you would like to come back?

of course, india might not be so advanced , compared to west countries. but i just say it in general.
Re: Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) by blasian123: 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
chigoizie7:

Are u trying to tell me that all women that are married to Naija men are all baby factories? 1 year one child?

Yea, I can move to a new country, but certainly not to forget why I left in the 1st place.

We have supper rich Nigerians living in Naija and not in foreign lands, I guess the world is not changing with them too?

90 % of Naija men leaving Naija are doing so to better their lives and 80% of that 90% sole aim is to make enough while they are young and den retire to Naija, how many old men have u seen leaving Naija to hustle elsewhere?

Like I said, love is SELFLESS but urs is in no doubt SELFISH not just u, but majority of other foreign women who always think that u must bow to their demands because u are trying to survive in their country, guess what? They always get played.

Some European women think the only way to get a black man to love her is by giving him papers? No, u used papers as a bait to get love and he used love as a bait to get papers, but guess who gets played after all? They are both for selfish interests, but when u get played to ur game, u shout fowl. Otherwise , explain why a young handsome black guy without papers will see all the young and beautiful girls , but will opt to marry u that is old and pot bellied and ugly and dirty woman? U have a motive, he does too.

When u truly love someone, u don't care what it will cost u. It doesn't cost a thing. A Naija man will forever be grateful to u for helping him get his papers without any weird conditions( the laws of the lands made it so). If there are any other way a black immigrant can get his paper(through hard work) with out that marriage clause, trust me, no one will look at all those white women for one 2 nd.

but my nigerian lover is NOT rich , and our situation is quite different
Re: Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) by blasian123: 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
chigoizie7:

"90 % of Naija men leaving Naija are doing so to better their lives and 80% of that 90% sole aim is to make enough while they are young and den retire to Naija, how many old men have u seen leaving Naija to hustle elsewhere?“

so no wonder ,so many non-black single mothers around the world? and they not only raise the kids alone, but before their husbands dump them in their civilized countries, these wifes stupidly also remitting money to their husbands' families ,preparing for their husbands' defection one day,

is this your point?hehehehe
Re: Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) by chigoizie7(m): 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
blasian123:

but my nigerian lover is NOT rich , and our situation is quite different

U can make him rich and still live with him in Naija. Just help him , but don't attach that help to anything( marriage or love). Selfless is still the key word

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) by chigoizie7(m): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
blasian123:

"90 % of Naija men leaving Naija are doing so to better their lives and 80% of that 90% sole aim is to make enough while they are young and den retire to Naija, how many old men have u seen leaving Naija to hustle elsewhere?“

so no wonder ,so many non-black single mothers around the world? and they not only raise the kids alone, but before their husbands dump them in their civilized countries, these wifes stupidly also remitting money to their husbands' families ,preparing for their husbands' defection one day,

is this your point?hehehehe

That single black mother who migrated from Africa still sends money home. Make ur research

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) by UgojiC(m): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
blasian123:

"My uncle once told me that no child born in a civilized country will open his or her eyes and decides to relocate to Naija unless on humanitarian reasons, funny enough, that is a simple truth"

when you are born there, you dont want to come back ,but, if you are "forcing"to go to there by marriage, you would like to come back?

of course, india might not be so advanced , compared to west countries. but i just say it in general.

In as much as I get your point, I just want to remind you that the culture of marriage in India and Nigeria are very contrast in which you can marry a man.

A honest truth to note is that India is not one of choice destinations to Nigerian men. But I wish you the best though
Re: Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) by blasian123: 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
UgojiC:

In as much as I get your point, I just want to remind you that the culture of marriage in India and Nigeria are very contrast in which you can marry a man.

A honest truth to note is that India is not one of choice destinations to Nigerian men. But I wish you the best though

yes ,that is why usually true love has no fruit. too much hindrance to detain these two people to where they are coming from
Re: Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) by blasian123: 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
chigoizie7:

U can make him rich and still live with him in Naija. Just help him , but don't attach that help to anything( marriage or love). Selfless is still the key word

being a foreigner, i dont know how to make a local guy rich , seems he will squander all the money i give to him , it is not his fault though, cost of living here is not low, and being poor without business eyescope, it is more easy to be swindled.

i may give him pocket money to survive in nigeria, but as for business and work, i prefer to take him to india.
Re: Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) by blasian123: 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
chigoizie7:

That single black mother who migrated from Africa still sends money home. Make ur research

i know, just like those run-away pregnant nepalese wifes in india, and those run-away vietnamese brides in china
Re: Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) by slinkman(m): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
UgojiC:

Meaning
meaning naija no develop , pop and plain

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) by skfa1: 12:00am On Jan 13, 2017
Ok,gonna have to hit u OP, u are selfish!!! I can read ur mind and I know what u thinking. Change yours thoughts ok cos if u dont,u will lose at the end of the day,just an advice.
Re: Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 13, 2017
blasian123:
which way do you like more? or you hate both?

1) an asian wife and a black husband

2) a black wife and an asian husband

and which family do you think will have a more sustainable live? and why?

by the way , why there are so many black-husband-white-wife more than white-husband-black-wife pairs? do you think this is kind of racism?

There are white husband's and black wife but media doesn't pick it up.

There's George Lucas (my nigga), Robert de niro , the white dude from Grey's anatomy who's always frowning, the white guy in think like a man too, Mr bigg in sex and the city, David bowie, Paul wall.
Re: Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) by blasian123: 8:14am On Jan 13, 2017
pcguru1:

There are white husband's and black wife but media doesn't pick it up.

There's George Lucas (my nigga), Robert de niro , the white dude from Grey's anatomy who's always frowning, the white guy in think like a man too, Mr bigg in sex and the city, David bowie, Paul wall.

much rarer , you may find out by your own living experience, you don't need to recourse to any celebrity examples
Re: Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) by fattprince(m): 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
blasian123:

i know, just like those run-away pregnant nepalese wifes in india, and those run-away vietnamese brides in china
well now I know you are older than me and way out of my league so I will just back off and have you as my crush. Till we see again. embarassed
blasian123:

well now I know you are older than me and way out of my league so I will just back off and have you as my crush. Till we see again.
Re: Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) by Ikenna17(m): 12:26am On Jan 14, 2017
blasian123:

being a foreigner, i dont know how to make a local guy rich , seems he will squander all the money i give to him , it is not his fault though, cost of living here is not low, and being poor without business eyescope, it is more easy to be swindled.

i may give him pocket money to survive in nigeria, but as for business and work, i prefer to take him to india.
Why do you talk like you own him or he's your child is something? undecided
Re: Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) by makydebbie(f): 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
Mizzile:

I see.
This is wickedgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) / Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? / Knacking Festival In Ghana�(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.