Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? (22415 Views)

If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? / Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by tracy56(f): 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2009
the seeker , how many identity do u ve
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2009
cool
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by TheSeeker(m): 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2009
tracy56:

no one , cos i dont fancy meeting men on net , ha ha , am single , but internet man for me , no way
Internet man? Is there such thing as that? Please, educate me.

tracy56:

the seeker , how many identity do u ve
I'm not understanding your question. Can you be clearer?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Qc1(m): 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2009
LMAO, grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2009
grin grin internet man shocked
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Mrblazer(m): 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2009
Seeker are you internet man? Cos I am not. grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by TheSeeker(m): 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2009
Mr blazer:

platinumnk:

Abeg, make una help me ask am!! sad

Tracy, what's internet man?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 12:02am On Nov 28, 2009
platinumnk:

platinumnk:

Mr blazer:

TheSeeker:

Abeg, make una help me ask am!! sad

Tracy, what's internet man?

Sheesssshhh. . . I cannot believe you guys dont know who is Internet Man!!! angry angry angry He is our nairaland first Superhero abeg!!! angry angry angry tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by TheSeeker(m): 12:09am On Nov 28, 2009
ojuobo:

FL gator. no way cant date her. sorry ! dont mean to hurt tongue
I don't think she's asking you to date her, is she? Wait a minute, your username is ojuobo (monkey eyes) or ojuobo (pusssy opening)?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by tracy56(f): 12:09am On Nov 28, 2009
ha hgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by ebonyz: 12:10am On Nov 28, 2009
rofl grin cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Mrblazer(m): 12:10am On Nov 28, 2009
Who is the super zero grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Mrblazer(m): 12:11am On Nov 28, 2009
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 12:12am On Nov 28, 2009
tracy56:

ha hgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ebonyz:

rofl ;d ;d

Why u two laughing like this   shocked

Mr blazer:

Its Super Hero abeg!  angry Internet man i the SuperHero. Real ID cannot be disclosed as it is very dangerous. Alot of Yahooze people around hia  grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by 190: 12:13am On Nov 28, 2009
its obvious some ladies here arent allowing theseeker have a happily ever after end with platimunk~

gabry pls buzz me on yim~
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by ebonyz: 12:15am On Nov 28, 2009
what is your stress? did platinum dump you for the seeker? grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 12:16am On Nov 28, 2009
190:

gabry pls buzz me on yim~

Can u wait for me for like 30 - 40 mins? Cause Im getting change ready to go to work. When I get there I will buzz u hope you no go to sleep just yet
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Mrblazer(m): 12:22am On Nov 28, 2009
@Gabry. You are going to work? Night duty work? What am I thinking grin silly me grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by edoyad(m): 12:24am On Nov 28, 2009
There on your screen

It's a worm

No It's a virus

IT'S . . . . grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Mrblazer(m): 12:37am On Nov 28, 2009
Its edoyad. grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by edoyad(m): 12:45am On Nov 28, 2009
grin grin

Blazer why're giving my real identity away ? Do you think Clark Kent does the same.
Do it one more time and I'll tell everyone you're the Red Wormling grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 28, 2009
who's giving away identities here, before una come expose my business for public.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 12:52am On Nov 28, 2009
Mr blazer:

@Gabry. You are going to work? Night duty work? What am I thinking grin silly me grin

Its 7.51am here.  wink

edoyad:

There on your screen

It's a worm

No It's a virus

IT'S . . . . grin grin

ITS Internet MAN!!!! grin

edoyad:

grin grin

Blazer why're giving my real identity away ? Do you think Clark Kent does the same.
Do it one more time and I'll tell everyone you're the Red Wormling grin

LMAO!!! grin

tpia.:

who's giving away identities here, before una come expose my business for public.

shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Mrblazer(m): 12:54am On Nov 28, 2009
@edoyad. Wormling? grin. Pls enough of this kingdom invertebrata stuff. grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by edoyad(m): 12:57am On Nov 28, 2009
shocked shocked shocked

tpia Why ? Why would Lois lane disappear on Clark like that ? Now when his battery is signaling to die off you re appear.
But don't worry your blessed heart, even NEPA cannot undo destiny . I will find you , i swear, I'll find youuu. . . . . . .
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:57am On Nov 28, 2009
let me stop frontin, i still want to marry whitelexi.  cool
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Mrblazer(m): 1:02am On Nov 28, 2009
@AMAKA. Most dreams dont come true. So keep dreaming grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 1:02am On Nov 28, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

let me stop frontin, i still want to marry whitelexi.  cool

He's MINE!!! angry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Flavio: 1:05am On Nov 28, 2009
"amaka

still have my crush on you,
lol
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 1:07am On Nov 28, 2009
Flavio:

"amaka

lol

Abeg! U are married! angry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Mrblazer(m): 1:07am On Nov 28, 2009
Ok I will be the judge, king solomon and this time am gonna slice whitelexi apart. Thats today's wisdom. grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:08am On Nov 28, 2009
Gabry:

He's MINE!!! angry
NOOOOOOO he's not!!
abeg, leave him for me oooooo
you say you no get husband or fiance' or what?

Flavio:

"amaka

lol
LMAO!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25)

how hard is it to find Mr right? / Funny Memes To Start Ur Week With... / What Is Your Love Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.