Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? (22424 Views)

If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? / Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Mrblazer(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2009
I dont why they keep begging for a date. Mine is marriage dating and not childish dating and no gal here is serious. They only need shagging dating. grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by patwhizkid(f): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2009
Papine

why are yu begging me nau? Weren't yu the one laughing at me kuz little drogba managed to help yu guyz yesterday? . . .plz keep laughing or better still look for a chelsea fan for a date, enugo?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by bigrod1: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2009
[size=16pt]
THE-AMAKA:

there may not be a lot of guys here to date, but probably a lot of good fuks. lol

u will be a gud match for me.
[/size]
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by r231(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2009
hmmmmm thinking grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by delagasky(m): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2009
Pls i want to have the list of chics who are taken already, i no wan fight over babe, na wetin kill one of my uncles be dat cheesy, but seriously, why date? why not lets just shag??!!
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2009
marocguy:

I wud pick a lot of dem but most of them wont put a real pic on their profile Amaka would do gud thnugh she talks, D moderator ladies nah,most of them dont talk nice,, Platinumnk also wud do
Thank You Cutie kiss kiss kiss kiss

404eater:

platinumnk
You're really, really cute! shocked Thx kiss kiss kiss kiss

@404- No I don't live in Nigeria, Sorry tongue
You eat dog meat for real? grin grin grin

@190- Who told you I was a Veggie man?
I like Chicken and Fish and Shrimp grin grin And occasionally beef tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by ifyalways(f): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2009
Otokx.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2009
^^^ hey you, how've you been? How's hubby and baby (or babies)!

I like your siggy, infact, I envy you! wink
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by ifyalways(f): 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2009
Uju,lol.Kedu ije?
I am fine ooh sis,so is the boys and hubby.Thanks. kiss
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by jayflex: 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2009
Mohawkchic !!!!!! Hmm havent seen a post from her in a while
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2009
ifyalways:

Uju,lol.Kedu ije?
I am fine ooh sis,so is the boys and hubby.Thanks. kiss

Kool wink
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by bigrod1: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2009
[size=16pt]sistawoman,i think dats d only woman that can match my aggression on bed[/size]
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by stede(m): 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2009
Ujujoan:

Kool wink
REALLY,
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Muritala4sure: 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2009
grin[color=#000099][/color] infact u girls r right. Infact as i dey see am,smtin dey do dis yori yori 4 in mind. Were guy !
If i had 2, i will choose Akingirl,though she may nt know me cos im new on dis site.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 01, 2009
no one mentioned pc guru, so, sad, cry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by jaybee3(m): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2009
I'm really on ma last nerve so any more offtopic posts and the poster is recommended for an automatic ban.
I am done with cleaning the thread.
grin grin grin
You have been forewarned
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by kolaoloye(m): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2009
@OP
Mama Ngozi any day anytime. grin kiss grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 11:30am On Dec 01, 2009
pc guru:

no one mentioned pc guru, so, sad, cry

I did mention your name oo. U are nice and I like u cheesy

jay bee:

I'm really on ma last nerve so any more offtopic posts and the poster is recommended for an automatic ban.
I am done with cleaning the thread.
grin grin grin
You have been forewarned

Im sorry sad

kola oloye:

@OP
Mama Ngozi any day anytime. grin kiss grin

Which Mama Ngozi ? shocked
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by kolaoloye(m): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2009
@Gabry,
The one and only.The most intelligent babe on NLD.
None ever spoke evil of her,the queen to be  kiss
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by patwhizkid(f): 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2009
KO, so yu won't date me abi? I'm out of the palace!
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by kolaoloye(m): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2009
shocked shocked Oh my God shocked
You don't need to be dated again, what you only need is shopping for our planned wedding.
You know my heart is with you. I love you passionately kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by patwhizkid(f): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2009
I knw yu are lying. . .plz don't date gabry o, elze ama call off our wedding.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by whitelexi(m): 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2009
If i were to date anyone on NL. . .  She'd have to be fun to be with, have a good attitude, be pretty and brainy, and have a good relationship with God. grin

Nearly all the girls i know on NL pass this criteria but there are a few who mix all that with a good level of maturity wink - thats from a distance sha.

When they come closer, i'd wanna know how good a cooks she is, and her general personal hygiene also comes into scrutiny undecided Then we shall look at a few other things before my mind will rest grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by kolaoloye(m): 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2009
@Pat,
Don't you want her in the Palace? She is a nice lady and I know that
our kingdom would appreciate her.What do you say my dear?
Can I conclude the arrangement for the date with her?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by patwhizkid(f): 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2009
No KO, i don't want to see her anywhere around the palace. Let her remain in the garden.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Winnergal(f): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2009
@Pat and Kola

This one na real love wantiti o . . . LOL . . . Hope i'm infited? . . .  cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Winnergal(f): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2009
whitelexi:

Power is nothing without control oh tongue

Bros Jay Bee, u can ban me but bear one thing in mind. . .  Nairaland needs me more than i need it tongue tongue tongue

@Lexi

He's just doing his job . . . Calm down . . . a lot of my posts disappear too . . . smiley

@Jibola(Jay-Bee)

We love u . . .  kiss
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Winnergal(f): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2009
whitelexi:

Hehehe, me i want to forget my left foot in his right proverbials grin grin grin

I just dey show our moderator some love ni . . . apart from that he's cute . . . smiley
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Flavio: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2009
@winnergal

cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25)

how hard is it to find Mr right? / Zip. Download J Hus Big Conspiracy Full Album / What Is Your Love Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.