Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,315 members, 7,954,268 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww (9925 Views)

Lady Fingered By Boys On Camera For Stealing 18+ Video / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 13, 2017
Emac34:
forget her she is just an attention seeker
obviously. He/she is just a troll. That's why I referred him/her to2go
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by dazlingpamela(f): 11:37am On Jan 13, 2017
So which of the ugly boys have u set yourself to capture his heart...or u have set yourself to capture a lady?
colik:

I'm glad you're having fun.
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 13, 2017
dazlingpamela:
So which of the ugly boys have u set yourself to capture his heart...or u have set yourself to capture a lady?
You're kidding right?
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by coolestchris(m): 11:40am On Jan 13, 2017
Afobear:
guy your wowo no b here oooo
were is ur face,this faceless entity
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by dazlingpamela(f): 11:42am On Jan 13, 2017
Nope,serious as can be....yea yea...
colik:
You're kidding right?
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Emac34: 11:42am On Jan 13, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
obviously. He/she is just a troll. That's why I referred him/her to2go
that's where the handsome dudes are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by LorDBolton(m): 11:43am On Jan 13, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
but u wouldn't have said any of that if she didn't make this thread.u might have even wooed her?
Smiles I don't woo girls here... e get why

In-btw I ain't sent PM's to any girl on NL either

And as a rule I don't chase girls who feel the need to take pics of them holding a mug, and looking away from the cam (like they unaware they being photographed)

Look at the pic na and tell me she ain't a local edo girl? yes I can spot edo girls lols

She picked up the mug n sitter/saucer(cup plate)?? Abeg tell me how someone used to that lifestyle will lift the cup plate na!!

She obviously has no idea about it's use, ROTFL

Maybe that's libya sef she's preparing to enter Italy grin

My dear the summary is I don't chase fakes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Fuqman(m): 11:43am On Jan 13, 2017
Watch it lady am not ugly. Rude girl.
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 13, 2017
LorDBolton:

Smiles I don't woo girls here... e get why

In-btw I ain't sent PM's to any girl on NL either

And as a rule I don't chase girls who feel the need to take pics of them holding a mug, and looking away from the cam (like they unaware they being photographed)

Look at the pic na and tell me she ain't a local edo girl? yes I can spot edo girls lols

She picked up the mug n sitter/saucer(cup plate)?? Abeg tell me how someone used to that lifestyle will lift the cup plate na!!

She obviously has no idea about it's use, ROTFL

Maybe that's libya sef she's preparing to enter Italy grin

My dear the summary is I don't chase fakes.
I think yer offended and nitpicking because of it

There are few negative threads on this form directed at males.
Why are ya'll bothered by this? Its small compared. Ignore

1 Like

Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by rosieluv(f): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2017
grin see as dem dey para.
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 13, 2017
Lolzzz....

Guys dey vex grin
Boys are not smiling. Oo

#YOLO
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
dazlingpamela:
Nope,serious as can be....yea yea...
Oh I see.
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by bigybanty10(m): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
rosieluv:
grin see as dem dey para.

Lolz! wetin u expect be4?
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin

Boiz has no chill... cheesy

When someone called u ugly, just smile and say thank u whether It is true or nah... tongue
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Alexious(m): 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
I think it low self esteem at work here, a personal opinion has generated all these negative vibes.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Airoflaw(m): 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
dazlingpamela:
So many I can't count.......
now we know why lesbians are after you.... lesbian in eee mehn
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Afobear: 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
coolestchris:
were is ur face,this faceless entity
well it is an established fact that you accept and know whole heartedly that you are fugly
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Afobear: 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
dazlingpamela:
Its obvious that u are all ugly here including u...haha....
my lawd!!!how did you know am the ugliest being alive ?

Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by everton4life(m): 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
angry see the ugly thing wet dey talk. 2017, people still refuse to have sense. where are the IDGAF crew when you need them

1 Like

Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
Alexious:
I think it low self esteem at work here, a personal opinion has generated all these negative vibes.
its something really. I've seen a couple of threads like this directed at female nairalanders
he even called us b!tches but it didn't even get all this response .

I think some men can dish it and laugh when its dished out but when its the reverse they cry

U don't seem affected though ? Why

1 Like

Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
makydee:
Attention seeker
No mind the old mama. If anyone is ugly, she's definitely the one.
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by RMClub: 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Wonders shall end, infact it has ended!
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Airoflaw(m): 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2017

Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Burgerlomo: 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
dazlingpamela:
So many I can't count.......

Na wa ooo, are you not the same gal who's asking for help on this forum on how to stop Lesbians from approaching you? And you are the same person calling all the handsome dudes here urgly, hmm wonders they say shall never end
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
Passing thrucheesy
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by ayamAgenius: 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
return to your cave or put some make up on and stop hiding behind an empty tea cup angry angry angry angry

Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Alexious(m): 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
I am not having low self esteem
DeepFriedPuff:
its something really. I've seen a couple of threads like this directed at female nairalanders
he even called us b!tches but it didn't even get all this response .

I think some men can dish it and laugh when its dished out but when its the reverse they cry

U don't seem affected though ? Why
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
See Who's talking? undecided

With your boobs that are lower than the economy undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Ehimzy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
You guys.. Cmon chill.. . That's her opinion.. You don't have to throw insults.. Be Gentlemen for Pete's sake
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by firstking01(m): 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
You look like an over used prostitute.
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by mrDvO(m): 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
lol, u ppl hv time sha
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
gold digger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miss Bum Bum Contestants Bring Traffic To A Stand Still In Thong Bikinis-18+ / Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? / Romance Section Interview Day One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.