Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,889 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww (9624 Views)

Lady Fingered By Boys On Camera For Stealing 18+ Video / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by CplusJason: 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
And some pained mofos are just attacking her left, right and centre. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by princedmiayer(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
dazlingpamela:
So many I can't count.......
see yo! whatcha mean? Gerarahear Mehn. yah i meant shea'ehbah'puo.
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by encryptjay(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
Someone that created account yesterday shouldn't be taken seriously.
I bet it's one of all these males seeking cheap attention.
I've scoured your threads and they all point to attention seeking.
I don't know how manage some people in this section tend to fall easily for such petty stunts.
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by marklele(m): 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
we are just the way God created us.. in his likeness... we love ourselves and I love myself.. somebody somewhere really loves us the way we are..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by SmellingAnus(m): 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
actually, I think she came here ta have fun and making this thread is her way of doin' that
I like you cos you know how to defend persons even when majority of persons will not agree with you... Well, its called Objectivity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I like you cos you know how to defend persons even when majority of persons will not agree with you... Well, its called Objectivity
uhm. ...I'm nor sure what ta say 2 that
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Ginaz(f): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
Afobear:
guy your wowo no b here oooo

Kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakikikikikikikikiki grin
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by coolestchris(m): 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
This shy girl opening teeth like a clown
Ginaz:

Kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakikikikikikikikiki grin
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by waluga(m): 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
no wonder lesbians dey chase yuh up and down....i thing yuh have down syndrome...yuh fucking thot ...................#AAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
Don't mind her Ginaz. I'm good-looking, so her assertion holds no water. Sent you something btw. grin
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by fattprince(m): 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
ThisCouldBeUs:
Is that your picture ?
shey you notice, her nose wan big somehow.
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by yinkeys(m): 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
dazlingpamela:
that same bitch ur boo craves to Bleep.... bulls eye!
True talk
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by oladipo322(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
nairalanders no go kill me with laughter.
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Kingkyle1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
dazlingpamela:
But your beauty can't match some of the guys anyways
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by SirMichael1: 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
na lie Truth tongue

What's this one doing here again? undecided Do you have to reply to every thread... You just can't resist the urge to type right.

Something tells me you have nothing doing with your free time except coming online, nagging and bashing whatever or whomsoever quotes you and its not limited to on any thread about guys.

Do you care for a job? angry
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
SirMichael1:

What's this one doing here again? undecided Do you have to reply to every thread... You just can't resist the urge to type right.

Something tells me you have nothing doing with your free time except coming online, nagging and bashing whatever or whomsoever quotes you and its not limited to on any thread about guys.

Do you care for a job? angry
mmm Kay. But I wonder how u know this unless yer online too

Don't answer that because I don't actually care.

But what I do care 2 know is why u feel the need ta force yer way into my mentions 2 tell me U've been watching and keeping track of me.

Guy pls yer interest in my doings is yer business but pls don't alert me u've been eyeing me wink I don't wanna know ..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by SmellingAnus(m): 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
uhm. ...I'm nor sure what ta say 2 that
what I said earlier was a compliment cool
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
SmellingAnus:
what I said earlier was a compliment cool
OK . thank u
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by SirMichael1: 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
mmm Kay. But I wonder how u know this unless yer online too

Don't answer that because I don't actually care.

But what I do care 2 know is why u feel the need ta force yer way into my mentions 2 tell me U've been watching and keeping track of me.

Guy pls yer interest in my doings is yer business but pls don't alert me u've been eyeing me wink I don't wanna know ..

But I wonder how u know this unless yer online too

I do come online once in a while. I don't stay' online regularly as do you. Don't ask how I know because its pretty obvious.

You wanna know how?? Aite, here's how... NL has a default font and you don't use that... You go about every thread with your noise making skills having no thoughts whatsover to how myopic your reasoning behind every post are.

They say if you've got it, flaunt it You did do that here and that's enough. grin You wanna troll here, do it wisely without been everywhere. embarassed

Guy pls yer interest in my doings is yer business but pls don't alert me u've been eyeing me

Sorry to break it to you buh I really don't like you cry

P.S. You could smell a poo from yards away. I don't need to keep track on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Bahddo(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lol. Nairalanders are brutal mehn! Op got served her own azz on a platter. grin
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Erums(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
dazlingpamela:

Like u beautiful... Plzzzz
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
SirMichael1:

I do come online once in a while. I don't stay' online regularly as do you. Don't ask how I know because its pretty obvious.

You wanna know how?? Aite, here's how... NL has a default font and you don't use that... You go about every thread with your noise making skills having no thoughts whatsover to how myopic your reasoning behind every post are.

They say if you've got it, flaunt it You did do that here and that's enough. grin You wanna troll here, do it wisely without been everywhere. embarassed

Sorry to break it to you buh I really don't like you cry

P.S. You could smell a poo from yards away. I don't need to keep track on you.
u can't know I do the things u claim I do unless u watch me.
Whether my fonts caught yer eye or not u choose 2 note it ,read it and store the information away. U is a fan playa wink!!!?

OR some1 who obsess over women he hates for some odd and unknown reason??

Oh!! And can u hate me silently? Thanks
There really isn't any need for u 2 be in my face wink
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Kassidy90(m): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
dazlingpamela:
talking trash, next.
Actually he's right...

But wait..

Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by ojun50(m): 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
dazlingpamela:
check me out we could work out tins
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by wizrose(m): 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
I no blame U na abi U Don day collect big prick way pass my own idiot...... urgly bitchgrin
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
SmellingAnus:
she defends blindly tho. Never making sense

1 Like

Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by SirMichael1: 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
u can't know I do the things u claim I do unless u watch me.
Whether my fonts caught yer eye or not u choose 2 note it ,read it and store the information away. U is a fan playa wink!!!?

OR some1 who obsess over women he hates for some odd and unknown reason??

Oh!! And can u hate me silently? Thanks
There really isn't any need for u 2 be in my face wink

Okay...... I see there's no end to this so I'll just be the 'elder' that I am and let you be. Ayaff taya for you. embarassed

You just don't give up. You're one die hard lass.

P.S (This gon' be the last you get) I don't hate ladies buh what I do hate is their nagging and incessant noise.

Nyways, get some sleep okay. smiley
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by protonz(m): 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
But you are not beautiful and my grandma breast looks firmer than yours

Bleep!
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Eastactivist: 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
Op you should be worried about your bweast going south
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by enuk80(m): 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
dazlingpamela:

you are not even sexy....ashawo is even better off than u..you got nothing and u dnt provide..that is y u r looking for publicity...no nairalanders go follow u
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by PatriotTemidayo: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
dazlingpamela:
Guys just accept that yal are some ugly mofos, real talk....
You dont really come across as a dazzling pearl either.
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by ladiesmirror(m): 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
dazlingpamela:

You are number 1...with that your Nose like Serena Williams' Short niker...... mtchewwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] / I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier / How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.