Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww (9611 Views)

Lady Fingered By Boys On Camera For Stealing 18+ Video / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by ladiesmirror(m): 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
dazlingpamela:
so u defending all your ugly bae on this forum... dayum

don't talk trash to sum1 that is finer than you.... she got sexy eyes and succulent lips with breath taking smile..... all you got is a flat nose and a saggy breast.... Park well jhor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
SirMichael1:

Okay...... I see there's no end to this so I'll just be the 'elder' that I am and let you be. Ayaff taya for you. embarassed

You just don't give up. You're one die hard lass.

P.S (This gon' be the last you get) I don't hate ladies buh what I do hate is their nagging and incessant noise.

Nyways, get some sleep okay. smiley
yeah I dont actually care who or what u hate .

Just do this: Keep outta my face and when u see me an my fonts
...... U look over em.don't obsess over me
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by ladiesmirror(m): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
colik:

I'm sorry dear...i'ont have a 'boo'.
And what dam are we talking about here,kiri dam? undecided

The Olosho is trying to tell you that her below is as wide as a Dam... **hmm spits on her** no wonder she's luking like an upcoming witch

1 Like

Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by MadJay: 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
undecided

Ret.ard
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Sleekydee(m): 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
dazlingpamela:
So many I can't count.......
oya check my profile and access mi....
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by SirMichael1: 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
yeah I dont actually care who or what u hate .

Just do this: Keep outta my face and when u see me an my fonts
...... U look over em.don't obsess over me
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by rerhji(m): 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
dazlingpamela:
talking trash, next.
.nd u ve made a genius discovery
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
na lie Truth tongue
Guess you're contending for miss pretty yourself.....I thought you belonged to the school of thought that is against placing value on looks, or is that only applicable when girls are involved?
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by bigcp(m): 12:12am On Jan 14, 2017
Niggaz ain't smiling at all...it's her opinion though...nt ur girlfriend's...so why worry guys....pls just let her go...no need 4 d insults n curses...can't really say she didn't deserve it after all...

God bless u sist....n thanks 4 d compliment by the way (By calling us UGLY)
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 14, 2017
undecided
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 14, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Guess you're contending for miss pretty yourself.....I thought you belonged to the school of thought that is against placing value on looks, or is that only applicable when girls are involved?
? What . op's opion is affecting the thoughts and actions of hundreds of thousands of women ?
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by rydddeal(m): 2:37am On Jan 14, 2017
I can bet that's not you
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 14, 2017
Guys .. c'mon .. where's the love??
Just cos she said that stuff you guys are now insulting and going hard on her.

Besides the photo i saw in her dp is cool .. she's pretty if thats actually her oh.. But her boobs too sag sha ..

Simple .. just ignore her ..

Ugly or not, we all need pimping to look actually cool .. no one is ugly ..

kNock Knock !
who's there?
Bisi ..
Bisi Who?
Bisi body body , you go soji soji

let her be ! .. Ignore her .. Simple!
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 5:20am On Jan 14, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
? What . op's opion is affecting the thoughts and actions of hundreds of thousands of women ?
What on earth are you blathering about? OP said guys are ugly, you agreed and I called you out for being two faced by clamouring for guys to stop placing so much emphasis on looks and yet gleefully agreeing that NL guys are grotesque. Does the fact that guys do it to girls everyday make it ok to sink to that level? undecided
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by herlarho(m): 6:36am On Jan 14, 2017
i swear u need deliverance. no wonder ur breast is like dat of my great grand mother

1 Like

Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 14, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
What on earth are you blathering about? OP said guys are ugly, you agreed and I called you out for being two faced by clamouring for guys to stop placing so much emphasis on looks and yet gleefully agreeing that NL guys are grotesque. Does the fact that guys do it to girls everyday make it ok to sink to that level? undecided
? What . op's opion is affecting the thoughts and actions of hundreds of thousands of women choice of partner?

Her opion has that power? That masses of women will now reason as she?
What does it matter undecided the 1 thread she makes?
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
We aint ugly period
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Cypmeni(m): 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
Girl go boil stone
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by princessayesha(f): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
So many insecure guys here grin if u know you are fine why should this thread piss u off grin maybe she is right grin
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by sweetprick(m): 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
Are u saying you have checked all the guys out? you are so wrong,i dont even have my dp in my profile so u dont even know how i look. just saying though.
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by DCONE1(m): 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
dazlingpamela:
So many I can't count.......
have you seen me
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by DCONE1(m): 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hmmm ladies check me out and make your comment

1 Share

Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
just few guys grin but not on romance section ....
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
DCONE1:
hmm ya lips looks like it was bitten by ant angry
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by thesuave10(m): 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
L0velyn:

You don't say.. . cool cheesy
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by goatandyam: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
See question from an/a ugily thing.... see breast gan sef.... cheesy
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by DCONE1(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
L0velyn:

hmm ya lips looks like it was bitten by ant angry
thank you that's your opinion...and you don't know my personality.
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
? What . op's opion is affecting the thoughts and actions of hundreds of thousands of women choice of partner?
Her opion has that power? That masses of women will now reason as she?
What does it matter undecided the 1 thread she makes?
I said nothing about OP, my grouse is your hypocrisy..... I guess you're deliberately playing dumb. You go ahead and have yourself a good day (or night, as applicable)
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by PETRUCE007: 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
L0velyn:

Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
I said nothing about OP, my grouse is your hypocrisy..... I guess you're deliberately playing dumb. You go ahead and have yourself a good day (or night, as applicable)
grinbut why can't u seem 2 understand that ops opinion ,won't affect any1's life?
Why can't u see its not the same as I've explained her opinion has not influenced the mind of women everywhere to think like her?

Can't u understand her post doesn't matter? undecided

Or what is it u are not wanting 2 hear from me undecided
I know u won't be satisfied until u've had it
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
DCONE1:
just look @ dis one
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by DCONE1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
just look @ dis one
what's wrong about me...post ur pic naw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Regret Been Handsome / Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 / TRUE STORY: How I Had Sex With My Driver Just To Have Children For My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.