Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,216 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww (9924 Views)

Lady Fingered By Boys On Camera For Stealing 18+ Video / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
grinbut why can't u seem 2 understand that ops opinion ,won't affect any1's life?
Why can't u see its not the same as I've explained her opinion has not influenced the mind of women everywhere to think like her?
Can't u understand her post doesn't matter? undecided
Or what is it u are not wanting 2 hear from me undecided
I know u won't be satisfied until u've had it
I don't really care whether OP forms an international movement and gets every woman on earth to see things her way. Whether we're ugly or not, we're still gonna have sex partners. My point is that its shameful to vehemently oppose something then celebrate that same thing when its done to the other gender.
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
DCONE1:
what's wrong about me...post ur pic naw
post 4 me undecided
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
I don't really care whether OP forms an international movement and gets every woman on earth to see things her way. Whether we're ugly or not, we're still gonna have sex partners. My point is that its shameful to vehemently oppose something then celebrate that same thing when its done to the other gender.
cheesyu talk this way to the males of this form
U seek them out to correct what they do??
Correct them when they make threads or posts doing simliar to what op has and in cases far worse abi cheesy?

grin pls don't tell me about hypocrisy.
When what op has done and what I oppose are far from being the same.

But u cannot seem to grasp that because u do not care to grin go police yer brethren
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
Correct them when they make threads or posts doing what op has abi cheesy?
But u cannot seem to grasp that because u do not care to grin go police yer brethren
But I already stated that the fact that guys do it all the time doesn't make it right to do it to them. I quoted you out of all the girls that reveled in the post because you're usually aggressively vocal against comments that reduce girls to face, boobs and ass, so I'm shocked that you would agree that NL guys are ugly, you who wants us to focus on inner beauty, intelligence and character in girls.
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
But I already stated that the fact that guys do it all the time doesn't make it right to do it to them. I chose to reply you out of all the girls that reveled in the post because you're usually aggressively vocal against comments that reduce girls to face, boobs and ass, so I'm shocked that you would agree that NL guys are ugly, you who wants us to focus on inner beauty, intelligence and character in girls.
u have a knack for missing my points grin
I'm telling u to go say all u did to me to the mountains numbers of men who act and think the same and worse than op instead of policing me .
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by J3RK: 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
I'm telling u to go say all u did to me to the mountains numbers of men who act and think the same and worse than op instead of policing me .
Why are your arguments always pointless??

1 Like

Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
No thanks. The value of a woman is her fine face, mannequin stick figure somehow combined with massive jugs and a protuberant rear, while a man's worth is his wallet. That's the African way, it works. Why fix it if it ain't broke? cheesy
Hope you look like a barbie doll and you ain't too smart? angry
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
No thanks. The value of a woman is her fine face, mannequin stick figure somehow combined with massive jugs and a protuberant rear, while a man's worth is his wallet. That's the African way, it works. Why fix it if it ain't broke? cheesy
Hope you look like a barbie doll and you ain't too smart? angry
Then u sir are the hypocrite u acussed me of being wink bye.
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by bizzy500: 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
dazlingpamela:
So many I can't count.......
I'm on this forum nd I'm nt ugly...how come you have breast like empty pilliow undecided
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
Then u sir are the hypocrite u acussed me of being wink bye.
Translation you've got two tiny pimples on your chest and your face looks like an anvil. You must be stunning on the inside grin

Toodles luv tongue
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by bizzy500: 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
dazlingpamela:
so u defending all your ugly bae on this forum... dayum
look at yourself and ask youself just one question "why am I daft" undecided
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by jidxin(m): 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
dazlingpamela:
dhurrrrrr ....lies...says who
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by bizzy500: 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
princessayesha:
So many insecure guys here grin if u know you are fine why should this thread piss u off grin maybe she is right grin
see one of them here....maybe you have a saggy breast too undecided
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by chi4ik(m): 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
first your English is so ugly, secondly, you looks like a gold digger
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by DCONE1(m): 8:59am On Jan 15, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
post 4 me undecided
I. Can not do that....its your picture,its you property.you are in charge of it.
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by ericuzor(m): 10:46am On Jan 15, 2017
dazlingpamela:
can you start listing the ugly guy's

1 Like

Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 15, 2017
ericuzor:
can you start listing the ugly guy's
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by bizzy500: 11:11am On Jan 15, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
Correct them when they make threads or posts doing simliar to what op has and in cases far worse abi cheesy?

kindly ff me back sexy
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Apina(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2017
dazlingpamela:
Ugly as a term is relative, so also is beauty. To me and some peeps here u ain't beautiful, but u would argue otherwise and so would some peeps here. Saying someone is ugly thus doesn't necessarily mean they ain't beautiful.
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by DCONE1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
post 4 me undecided
call me or teXt me I definately know ur falling for me...07038342834...grin
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by brownhawk: 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
brandydaniells:
saggy breast lady
saggy breast she looks hell ugly
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
DCONE1:
call me or teXt me I definately know ur falling for me...07038342834...grin
gay
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by DCONE1(m): 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
I am a gay
oh I'm straight...I thought you re a lady...never mind grin
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
DCONE1:
oh...sorry I thought you re a lady...never mind grin
smh dickrider cheesy
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by DCONE1(m): 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
smh dickrider cheesy
is that your Nick Name (DICKRIDER) grin
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
DCONE1:
is that your Nick Name (DICKRIDER) grin
tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by cloudyskygrind(m): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
These girls ain't loyal
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by wizrose(m): 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
lady2lady:
Guys .. c'mon .. where's the love??
Just cos she said that stuff you guys are now insulting and going hard on her.

Besides the photo i saw in her dp is cool .. she's pretty if thats actually her oh.. But her boobs too sag sha ..

Simple .. just ignore her ..

Ugly or not, we all need pimping to look actually cool .. no one is ugly ..

kNock Knock !
who's there?
Bisi ..
Bisi Who?
Bisi body body , you go soji soji

let her be ! .. Ignore her .. Simple!

did you just say her boobs too sag sha gringrin
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by wizrose(m): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
[/color]this bitch is so mean...... if u don't take time I might Bleep u ass spiritualycheesygringrincheesy [color=#000099]this bitch is so mean...... if u don't take time I might Bleep u ass spiritualycheesygringrincheesy this bitch is so mean...... if u don't take time I might Bleep u ass spiritualycheesygringrincheesy
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by Rexhenrex(m): 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
dazlingpamela:
lmao....check well
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by pennytrate: 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
♣ • → op that is not even ya photo undecided
No need to stress it, i know better ™
°°
Re: Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww by wizrose(m): 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
the bitch who post dis post...... I think she has lowself esteem .....y will she just post about boys so urgly .....I wonder.. is ur pussy pretty... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenya Lady Shocks Her Followers As She Livestreamed Herself Having Sex With Man / Help:she Made Me Who I Am / Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.