Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,236 members, 7,867,625 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

Vague Texts Every Woman Has Sent To Guy They Don't Love And What They Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vague Texts Every Woman Has Sent To Guy They Don't Love And What They Mean (963 Views)

Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone / Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vague Texts Every Woman Has Sent To Guy They Don't Love And What They Mean by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 14, 2017
Every woman has been there. You're lying on the couch in a blissful Netflix coma when suddenly you're hit with block after block after block of run-on texts from a guy about how vinyl "just sounds so different." You try to politely eject yourself, but they're not getting the message. You keep sending
the same smiley emoji and nothing else, but. They. Keep. Sending. Reddit. Links. And eventually ask you to "chill at their place."

Basically, texting is the worst and no one should ever do it, but since everyone does, here are a few of the vaguest, all-too-familiar texts every woman has definitely sent a guy who is just not getting it.
Text: "haha"

Translation: "I need this chat to end already."

By responding to a stream of “jokes” about Kim Kardashian with variations of “ha” “hahahaha” and the ever-powerful “haha,” this is an attempt to bore the texter in question into fading away. Like a road possum playing dead, I'm just hoping this conversation will hop in its Hummer and drive out of my life forever.

Text: "lol"
Translation: "Your sense of humor is of people getting hurt and trash-talking everyone, and I feel like I'm cringing my way into a bleak abyss."

Similar to “haha”, but with a stronger undercurrent of vitriol. A long-winded retelling of how supposedly crazy your ex was warrants a lone “lol” and nothing else.

Text: "lmaoooo"
Translation: "I genuinely liked this and want you to not mistake this for an 'lol'!"

You actually did send an A+ dog meme, but I’m with people right now. But I want you to know that you did a great job — my friend asked me why I cracked a smile while she was in the middle of venting about her roommate. So nicely done! Gotta go now though!

Text: "wow!"

Translation: "I have no idea what to say!"

You just sent me a link on the difference between true craft beer and craft beer posers. I’m not sure why you did or how you even feel about it yourself, continue here for more http://datingelationship..com.ng/2017/01/vague-texts-every-woman-has-totally.html

Re: Vague Texts Every Woman Has Sent To Guy They Don't Love And What They Mean by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 14, 2017
cheesy

So far I never used those ones.. I'm very straight up but I carefully choose my words so he won't get upset, juz in case wink
Re: Vague Texts Every Woman Has Sent To Guy They Don't Love And What They Mean by Aregs(m): 1:39am On Jan 14, 2017
what bout the almighty K? It should take d numba 1 spot

1 Like

Re: Vague Texts Every Woman Has Sent To Guy They Don't Love And What They Mean by mikolo80: 6:22am On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

So far I never used those one.. I'm very straight up but I carefully choose my words so he won't get upset, juz in case wink
in case Wetin
Re: Vague Texts Every Woman Has Sent To Guy They Don't Love And What They Mean by Vickysnipe147(m): 7:52am On Jan 14, 2017
if Yea, Kk or k, Brb, hmmmm is not there, Op u are definitely not writing the mind of girls because those are their popular lines to end a chat.

(1) (Reply)

[18+story] Housewife’s Palaver: My Name Is Lucy – Conclusion / Sixteen Hiding Fact About Love you will be dumpfounded haven read Number Sixteen / Pics: Whose Chicken Is This. Biko.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.