Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” (4884 Views)

10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘I Love You’ / 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
refiner:
Mtsheeeeeeeeew....all this are long stories...

I always tell my boo..*I love you!*

And I'm a Nigerian... angry
I swear my father,you no fit.i love you dey heavy una to talk.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
refiner:
grin

Abeg if na insult stop am oo...even apes gat a boo,so why should I be an exemption? angry
Omo mummy.
Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by refiner(f): 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
Love Machine:
Omo mummy.
grin
Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
refiner:
grin
I bet you if your parent finds out you are dating they will get that boy arrested and lock up in kirikiri prison.What a cute teenage girl.
Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by refiner(f): 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
Love Machine:
I bet you if your parent finds out you are dating they will get that boy arrested and lock up in kirikiri prison.What a cute teenage girl.

Lol.....

U drew urself?...funny drawing...more like a primary school boy drawing... tongue
Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
refiner:

Lol.....

U drew urself?...funny drawing...more like a primary school boy drawing... tongue

Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by Rapmaestro(m): 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
See scoping o.... U want dey run Refiner parole, u come dey code.. Berra talk.... It is well
Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by centboy123456(m): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
ashewoboy:
i like that "is there light in your house?" abi "will you on gen?" it means "i'm coming to your house to seduce you. when she come. she nor go wear bra, she go con wear mini skirt. goodness, these girls are badcheesy.

as a good guy, i nor dey fvck them.

U are a bad boi
Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by bizzy500: 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
refiner:

Lol.....

oya come to daddy nd lemme put some fine drawing on your sexy body wink
Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by Michellla(f): 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
liljboy:
10. ‘I hate you’
If she says this, then she’s head over heels in love with you.
Naah Bruhh

3 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by tare22(m): 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
refiner:

Because u are already in a rela with him.. The write up is for start-ups
Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by Spainze007(m): 12:35am On Jan 15, 2017
Ure on point jaweee

refiner:

Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by ifeco4(m): 5:07am On Jan 15, 2017
Absolutely correct.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Guy Smacks You On Ur Bum? / Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress / Unilag Lecturer Caught Having Hot Round Of Sex To Pass A Student [watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.