Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster (2621 Views)

I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster Says / Ladies, Be Honest, How Often Do You Change Your Panties / I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties - Girl Leaks Private Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by Klaasicworks(m): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
One hot lady named Jessica Nwachwuka has shamed a desperate flirtatious man who desperately sought her attention on Facebook.

Jessica Nwachwuka

Mr. Smart Ochuka in his Hot world of lust had been eyeing Miss Jessica Nwackwuka on social media for ages but he failed to get her attention after sending several private messages.

On another trial, the heavily endowed Jessica replied his message thereby throwing Smart off his feet. In the hysteria of the moment, he lost it as he posted messages in adoration of the light-skinned Jessica.

He even volunteered to become the lady’s slave and to help her in doing her laundry which would include washing her panties and other underwear.

Jessica decided to leak a screenshot of their conversation to the world to make mockery of him. The screenshot was tagged “Whose brother is this”

The chat has gone viral with Smart running with his tails between his legs ever since.

Read their chat below:
- See more Chats at: https://www.wikinaija.net/2017/01/want-slave-wash-panties/#sthash.uc4ltnqj.dpuf

1 Share

Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by Aniker(f): 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gross lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
hmmn Some guys keep thinking with their dicks... nawa

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by thehedge(f): 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
lame embarassed
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fat girls dey always get massive stretchmarks around the butts.Stretchmarks are big turn off for me.Besides,if that guy nack he no go fulfil his vow of washing her undies.Na fvck dey hungry am.
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
Justdulla:
hmmn Some guys keep thinking with their dicks... nawa
The guy fk up.He dey praise her instead of pricing her market.The babe dey advertise her commodity.Yansh wey one sugar daddy dey nak regular.
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by giftedheart1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
I'm perceiving weed... That guy must be high on cheap weed! I mean... Just because of a dirty hole that has been drilled by many rods, he is now thinking with his feet.. Bros, you thunder is still learning in chevron and NNPC

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
Love Machine:
The guy fk up.He dey toast her instead of pricing her market.The babe dey advertise her commodity.
Instead of asking her aunty how market? how much?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by Sandydayziz(f): 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
[/b]Flog me like a school boy[b]

Why?
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by Radiohead6(f): 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
Aniker:
Gross lipsrsealed embarassed
hey watsup?
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by Aniker(f): 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
Radiohead6:
hey watsup?
hi
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by dingbang(m): 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
Radiohead6:
hey watsup?
u want to start ur own slavery abi
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by Yuneehk(f): 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
Extra large butts like this has made/is still making some men behave and act stvpid!

Which one is I bow before you and it's you I'll love to serve When she's not a god.

Nna agree to drink her urine and eat her poo so we'll know you're serious about being submissive grin

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by Yuneehk(f): 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
dingbang:
My cream how are you wink
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by dingbang(m): 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yuneehk:

My cream how are you wink
WhatsApp
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by Radiohead6(f): 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Why?
its his Sexual Fantasy ,his turn on point.
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by Radiohead6(f): 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
dingbang:
Slavery no,
possible hookups :yeah well , you know......... it could happen, .......hopefully
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
Shame on her for leaking that conversation, all she had to say was she was not interested. End of story.
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by dingbang(m): 6:05am On Jan 15, 2017
2SWT:
cool
she is a long time friend who I lost contact with and we know each other offline... Not what u think..
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by herlarho(m): 6:40am On Jan 15, 2017
senseless

Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by 2SWT(f): 8:09am On Jan 15, 2017
dingbang:
she is a long time friend who I lost contact with and we know each other offline... Not what u think..
I don't understand
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by dingbang(m): 8:46am On Jan 15, 2017
2SWT:

I don't understand
u mentioned with the cool emoji na, you and I know very well that there are more to that emoji..... U think I am flirting... Hence I said it isn't what you think
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by 2SWT(f): 8:59am On Jan 15, 2017
dingbang:
u mentioned with the cool emoji na, you and I know very well that there are more to that emoji..... U think I am flirting... Hence I said it isn't what you think
cool
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
See life ambition.
That's someone's son, brother, uncle, boyfriend
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
See life ambition.
That's someone's son, brother, uncle, boyfriend. Tueeh
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
See life ambition.
That's someone's son, brother, uncle, boyfriend. Tueeh
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by Radiohead6(f): 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
dingbang:
and come to think you just taunted me
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
This looks like something a friend of mine would type.
i wonder if it's him.

Daniel? is that you?
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Why?

he is a "Sub"
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by talk2alabama: 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
Radiohead6:
and come to think you just taunted me
taunted u how?
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster by Radiohead6(f): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
talk2alabama:
taunted u how?
I was tryna 'Slave' on me saying 'hi watsup ' to a female

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola / Hilarious Chat Between Jealous Boyfriend And Girlfriend's Crush / Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.