Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Thou Sister, What Are You Bringing To The Table? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thou Sister, What Are You Bringing To The Table? (691 Views)

If You Were Her Sister What Will You Do ? , all useless blogger must read / I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do / My Ex Girlfriend Want Me To Marry Her Blood Younger Sister. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thou Sister, What Are You Bringing To The Table? by enuk80(m): 7:07am On Jan 15, 2017
THOU SISTER, WHAT ARE YOU BRINGING TO THE TABLE
All the slay queens in the house!
What exactly are we bringing to the table?
A big booty? Monkey skills? Perfectly sculpted brows? A shape to die for? A full head of Brazilian hair? A penchant for the latest songs and dance steps? A group of empty and vacuous brained friends? Is that all?
What exactly is he going to find when he knocks on your head?
All the episodes of Zee World, Telemundo, Tinsel and Africa Magic all recorded in perfect sequence? Empire nko? Every soundtrack, every character dissected to a tee?
Do you know anything about the New World Order? Neo-colonialism? Your own home politics? What's happening in Ghana, The Gambia, Gabon? Do you even know something about anything remotely connected to intelligent discourse?
When last did you read a book? No not Hints. Not designers magazine. Not Arise. I mean, a book. You know that sort that has printed pages in between covers and no pictures, just words? Oh they give you a headache?
What exactly will bring a man your way and keep him? Do you have a source of income? A skill? Financial intelligence or you are a walking ATM seeker? Do you always ask ask ask and not work work work?
Can't even open MMM account let alone convince one of your numerous to join for you to make a passive income.
Do you know how to cook? Yes cook. Cook for yourself at least not because you want to keep a man but because you ought to take better care of what you feed your body? Do you know the way to the kitchen or are you a Mr Biggs, crunchies or KFC shareholder. Never mind the restaurants.
Tell me what exactly are you bringing to the table?
There are times he would need a real woman to share his worries with and your miniskirts and long lashes won't bring anything to that table. Most of us tend to spend so much on appearances (we men don't even know the price at a glance),
trying to look sexy as hell forgetting he will not be Hot forever! There would be days when he would need your managerial qualities, but you're only used to being lavish; SLAY MAMA!
Don't spend all your days making up and turning up anywhere a DJ takes his speakers to. Build yourself. Learn and practice things that can add value to your life, that is the real sexy! We need responsible mothers for our unborn children, not just SLAY QUEENS!
This is 2017. Entitlement died on December 26th and was buried on December 31st 2016. Wise up.
This is 2017... the year of the strong woman. Say it. Mean it. Believe it. Be it.!
Beautiful weekend
Re: Thou Sister, What Are You Bringing To The Table? by Unionised(m): 7:08am On Jan 15, 2017
Children
Re: Thou Sister, What Are You Bringing To The Table? by 2SWT(f): 7:12am On Jan 15, 2017
I hear
Re: Thou Sister, What Are You Bringing To The Table? by stuffs4me(m): 7:13am On Jan 15, 2017
Unionised:
Children

I hope you don't mean children from a previously failed relationship.
Re: Thou Sister, What Are You Bringing To The Table? by Unionised(m): 7:19am On Jan 15, 2017
stuffs4me:

I hope you don't mean children from a previously failed relationship.

Before and after.

E no easy.
Re: Thou Sister, What Are You Bringing To The Table? by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 15, 2017
That is how one lady i was dating dumb ooo.
I asked her the name of the king of her village her reply :I dont know.......
Okay i said maybe too hard, so how is he referred to is it emir, sultan, etsu et al.
Her reply again, I dont know.
I wanted to come and die, the thing pain me ehn.
Re: Thou Sister, What Are You Bringing To The Table? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 15, 2017
Apart from your broke ass and small dick, what are you bringing to the table too You guys wont stop typing BS here every day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thou Sister, What Are You Bringing To The Table? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 15, 2017
I'm bringing so much to the table.

1 Like

Re: Thou Sister, What Are You Bringing To The Table? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 15, 2017
cool

Re: Thou Sister, What Are You Bringing To The Table? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 15, 2017
cheesy grin grin

...The

. Treasure pot..
Re: Thou Sister, What Are You Bringing To The Table? by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:12am On Jan 15, 2017
So long as u dey bring a good puna to the table, who cares! Even OP go forget the rubbish he write so.
Re: Thou Sister, What Are You Bringing To The Table? by enuk80(m): 8:26am On Jan 15, 2017
HateU2:
Apart from your broke ass and small dick, what are you bringing to the table too You guys wont stop typing BS here every day.

I guess you are delirious..are you sure you can be supportive?lol
Re: Thou Sister, What Are You Bringing To The Table? by stuffs4me(m): 8:51am On Jan 15, 2017
HateU2:

Lol... See painment. Seems some people are guilty.

OP must have touched a chord. Direct your replies to the topic and stop attacking the OP.
Re: Thou Sister, What Are You Bringing To The Table? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 15, 2017
stuffs4me:

Lol... See painment. Seems some people are guilty.

OP must have touched a chord. Direct your replies to the topic and stop attacking the OP.
he asked a question and I also did the same
enuk80:

I guess you are delirious..are you sure you can be supportive?lol

(1) (Reply)

Fact Of Life / *How To Use SMS To Boost Your Romance* / The Story Of My Vagina - A Short Story On The Principles Of A Feminine Teen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.