Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

A Beautiful Wife Or A Supportive Wife: Which One Is Better(photos)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Beautiful Wife Or A Supportive Wife: Which One Is Better(photos)? (1742 Views)

Nairalander (Humbleservant) Weds His Beautiful Wife / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Beautiful Wife Or A Supportive Wife: Which One Is Better(photos)? by marvelck: 9:06am On Jan 15, 2017
What Does A Woman Bring To The Table Before Marrying A Man?

A lot has been said concerning Linda Ikeji's desire to marry only a man with #500million in his account. Some were against her opinion, while others were in support due to so many reasons. Since no woman would like to marry a man who is not comfortable. But I ask, what does a woman bring to the table before marrying a man?
If standards are set by girls before marrying any guy. Then what about the girl? What condition should a guy set for a girl before marrying her? What's she bringing to the table? Since they say love is sharing, then I believe a woman should also be part of the comfort, glory, success and joy of her marriage, not only by giving her husband moral support but also by being supportive in other areas.
Linda might desire such a man, probably cos she feels she has achieved a lot on her own(self-made). And its very obvious, that when she eventually get married, she'd carrying alot with her into the marriage (become a helpmate to her husband). But can we say the same thing for others? Cos most times, we see girls getting married or going into a marriage with virtually nothing, except for her clothes, bags, shoes, jewelries and phones. Everything is usually left for the husband to do.
The world has changed, and things are no longer like before. No woman should get married empty handed nor fold her arms and depend solely on her husband when she's married. All hands should be on deck. For you and your husband are both joint captain of the ship(your marriage)...Every glory that comes to your marriage, belongs to both of you.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Wife Or A Supportive Wife: Which One Is Better(photos)? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2017
First marry the supportive.

Second, use her money to marry the beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Wife Or A Supportive Wife: Which One Is Better(photos)? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 15, 2017
I will marry tge Beautiful.
I dont need a woman's support.

3 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Wife Or A Supportive Wife: Which One Is Better(photos)? by obiorathesubtle: 9:14am On Jan 15, 2017
Woman's support??

Then they go and mouth to their friends and whoever walks on the streets how they've been the sole backbone behind your successes in life.. How you're nothing without them??

Give me a beautiful wife..
Re: A Beautiful Wife Or A Supportive Wife: Which One Is Better(photos)? by LifeofAirforce1: 9:17am On Jan 15, 2017
Both

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Wife Or A Supportive Wife: Which One Is Better(photos)? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 15, 2017
beautiful wife for the sake of ya children.. Den supportive wife for the sake of the future....cheesy
Re: A Beautiful Wife Or A Supportive Wife: Which One Is Better(photos)? by ritzyvic1(m): 9:19am On Jan 15, 2017
I think a balance should be struck between the two desired qualities. I'm still hustling, so a bit of support from a spouse will be appreciated. Then I need a face and a figure that when I wake up in the morning and see, it will be one of the reasons to be grateful to God

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Wife Or A Supportive Wife: Which One Is Better(photos)? by thesicilian: 9:20am On Jan 15, 2017
you can have both.
Re: A Beautiful Wife Or A Supportive Wife: Which One Is Better(photos)? by joycesims(f): 9:26am On Jan 15, 2017
Beautiful and supportive are relative!
Guys no woman is ugly o! besides why limit yourself when women with both qualities abound?

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Wife Or A Supportive Wife: Which One Is Better(photos)? by Emescot(m): 9:26am On Jan 15, 2017
I wish i could marry 2 wives tho
Re: A Beautiful Wife Or A Supportive Wife: Which One Is Better(photos)? by dingbang(m): 9:37am On Jan 15, 2017
Supportive wife.... But beautiful girls are everywhere...
Re: A Beautiful Wife Or A Supportive Wife: Which One Is Better(photos)? by yemmit90: 10:02am On Jan 15, 2017
joycesims:
Beautiful and supportive are relative!
Guys no woman is ugly o! besides why limit yourself when women with both qualities abound?
You are right, my definition of ugly is "short shapeless petite girl".
Re: A Beautiful Wife Or A Supportive Wife: Which One Is Better(photos)? by joycesims(f): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2017
yemmit90:

You are right, my definition of ugly is "short shapeless petite girl".

short/petite: some men like their women that way shapeless: with the right exercises, the shape will show abeg!
Re: A Beautiful Wife Or A Supportive Wife: Which One Is Better(photos)? by yemmit90: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2017
joycesims:

short/petite: some men like their women that way shapeless: with the right exercises, the shape will show abeg!
What kind of exercise please, make i tell the one wey wan date me by all means.
I dont just feel anything for shapeless women.
Re: A Beautiful Wife Or A Supportive Wife: Which One Is Better(photos)? by joycesims(f): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2017
yemmit90:

What kind of exercise please, make i tell the one wey wan date me by all means.

I dont just feel anything for shapeless women.

Why u wan date woman wey u no dey attracted to?
u wan kill person pikin?

its a man who appreciates other things about her that can encourage her to work on d shape thing!

Go find ya spec!
Re: A Beautiful Wife Or A Supportive Wife: Which One Is Better(photos)? by yemmit90: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2017
joycesims:

Why u wan date woman wey u no dey attracted to?
u wan kill person pikin?

its a man who appreciates other things about her that can encourage her to work on d shape thing!

Go find ya spec!

wetin concern you about that, abeg tell me about the exercise joor. i wan invest in case she get endow through the said exercise.
Re: A Beautiful Wife Or A Supportive Wife: Which One Is Better(photos)? by joycesims(f): 11:12am On Jan 15, 2017
yemmit90:

wetin concern you about that, abeg tell me about the exercise joor. i wan invest in case she get endow through the said exercise.

No.
Re: A Beautiful Wife Or A Supportive Wife: Which One Is Better(photos)? by yemmit90: 11:16am On Jan 15, 2017
joycesims:

No.
You fuckup.
My mind is telling me you too na petite grin
Re: A Beautiful Wife Or A Supportive Wife: Which One Is Better(photos)? by HDee(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2017

I want both but if it comes down to this, then supportive will do.
Re: A Beautiful Wife Or A Supportive Wife: Which One Is Better(photos)? by konkonbilo(m): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2017
These days beauty can be achieve with the help of money. You will know the benefit of a supportive wife until you begin to have difficulties in ur financial responsibilities.

(1) (Reply)

ju / Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend / How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.