Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

Compactibility And The Inlove Feeling: Which Is More Important? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Compactibility And The Inlove Feeling: Which Is More Important? (349 Views)

I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! / Im Feeling Inlove / When an Unhappy Married Man Falls Deeply Inlove with a lady (Please Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Compactibility And The Inlove Feeling: Which Is More Important? by Mykbillz(m): 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
Today where most single persons enter into situationships called relationships, between being with someone you are compactible with and seem to be in agreement in choices and decisions and being with some you are just inlove with,. Which is more practical?
Share your views.
Re: Compactibility And The Inlove Feeling: Which Is More Important? by Bluezy13(m): 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
Feeling begets compatibility.

When two persons are apparently compatible without feeling in love with each other, they are not really compatible enough to guarantee life partnership.
They only seem compatible because they both sacrifice unconsciously with the notion that after all, "I won't end up with this person so let me just let go his/her flimsy errors" and just work with him/her.

They can only be really compatible when irrespective of their expressed feelings for each other, they still work together, walk as companions, note their errors and decide to accept it.

1 Like

Re: Compactibility And The Inlove Feeling: Which Is More Important? by yanabasee(m): 11:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
compatibility....

(1) (Reply)

​when I Fall In Love / Entertainaija Valentine's Day Mix Playlist / Homos*xual: Problems Of Homos*xual Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.