Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,707 members, 7,813,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

I'm Tired Of Being Single - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired Of Being Single (3700 Views)

I Have Being Single For 10 Years Now, Is It Because I’m Ugly- Nigerian Lady Cry / I Am Tired Of Being Single / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by refiner(f): 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
BluntMadmoiselle:

Lemme dash u fine fine gews hia.....I hereby call on makydee, twaci, lilyqueen, refiner, laveda, estharfabian, lawlahdey
grin

Dash kwa?
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2017
BluntMadmoiselle:

Lemme dash u fine fine gews hia.....I hereby call on makydee, twaci, lilyqueen, refiner, laveda, estharfabian, lawlahdey
No offence meant dear cos i know you are Joking but it was quite disparaging to have placed Lilyqueen in that list. To be honest.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 10:10am On Jan 18, 2017
Sincere4u:

No offence meant dear cos i know you are Joking but it was quite disparaging to have placed Lilyqueen in that list. To be honest.

I don't understand your concern about who I place on my list undecided
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2017
BluntMadmoiselle:

I don't understand your concern about who I place on my list undecided
ok
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by peter0071(m): 10:36am On Jan 18, 2017
I am shocked, flabbergasted and deflated by you. please grow up.
Billwilson:
For one to b single is nt an easy task since my ex girl friend broke up with me i ve find it difficult to get a girlfriend. I can't stand d loneliness nd boredom of being single. Some time i feel ashamed when people around me tell me they ve never seen me with any girl. I ve been single for abt three years now to make every thing worse i can't stop calling my ex nd her response too won't help things. I m just too tired of being single nd it affecting my every day life.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 19, 2017
Sincere4u:
ok
Spot on boss. What a wise reply.A very disparaging placing for lady lilyqueen though.
This is serious act of carelessness women are so prone to. Even the guy to whom the careless recommendation was made will understand the error by the time he takes a look at lilyqueen's posts and topics here on nairaland alone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Naija Girl Goes Half Unclad Online / Funny Pre–wedding Photoshoot That Would Blow Your Mind / The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.