Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Why Are MOST Nigeria Ladies Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are MOST Nigeria Ladies Like This? (848 Views)

10 Types Of Dicks In Nigeria; Ladies Mention Ur Boyfriend's / Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? / Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are MOST Nigeria Ladies Like This? by opelyem(m): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2017
I am so distressed with most Nigeria ladies I have met. Most are not intellectually sound, only very few of them are intellectually sound. It is so annoying when they make contributions, you are tempted to ask for their age.

I am not posting this so as to abuse them but to ask for opinions if my observations are right or maybe I am the one that is bias.

Another thing I noticed about them in relationship is that they want the boyfriend/fiance/husband to change into whatsoever they desire, but ask them to change something about themselves, NEVER, you will hear something like "I want a man that will accept me the way I am".

It can be frustrating.

Anyone out there with such experience?
I beg these are my observations not judgement, so just drop yours too without abusing anyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are MOST Nigeria Ladies Like This? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 16, 2017
grin

Stay single baby ... Women all over the world are complicated indeed. wink
Re: Why Are MOST Nigeria Ladies Like This? by Edwinmason(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
yes u are correct...you can not ask your girlfriend for advice because it wil make you to wonder if they have fish brain

1 Like

Re: Why Are MOST Nigeria Ladies Like This? by Aregs(m): 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
They're coming for you
Re: Why Are MOST Nigeria Ladies Like This? by makydee(f): 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
Edwinmason:
yes u are correct...you can not ask your girlfriend for advice because it wil make you to wonder if they have fish brain
It depends on the kind of ladies you roll with wink
Re: Why Are MOST Nigeria Ladies Like This? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
lol
Re: Why Are MOST Nigeria Ladies Like This? by Edwinmason(m): 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
It depends on the kind of ladies you roll with wink
you are corect tho
Re: Why Are MOST Nigeria Ladies Like This? by makydee(f): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
Edwinmason:
you are correct tho
wink
Re: Why Are MOST Nigeria Ladies Like This? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
K

Meanwhile..... cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

She Iz Showing Me Green Light Bt I Dont Knw How To Make A Move!!! / 8 Kinds Of Girls No Guy Wants To Date / She Likes Me But Says Am Nt Caring Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.