Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This (3040 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This by itelerime: 12:00am On Nov 29, 2019
A woman was shocked at the state of a man's house when she visited that she swore never to visit him again.

@madisonjanayy took to Twitter to share photos of the man's house. It looked really dirty with animal droppings and coloured liquid all over the floor.

She captioned the photo: "I'm never coming to this nigga house again I swear."

Source - https://gistgram.com/lady-vows-never-to-visit-her-potential-boyfriends-house-again-after-seeing-this

Re: Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This by itelerime: 12:00am On Nov 29, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This by Bodaolawrites(m): 12:02am On Nov 29, 2019
Mad Oh.... This one nah dog house oh... Very stinky grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This by SalafRider(m): 12:04am On Nov 29, 2019
What if that's her house and doesn't belong to any niqqa?
Re: Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This by omoiyamayor(m): 12:09am On Nov 29, 2019
Who would love to visit a place like ds again
Re: Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This by Burgerlomo: 12:25am On Nov 29, 2019
See me wey dey worry about my crib I didn't even know say I get senior grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This by MycroftHolmes: 12:30am On Nov 29, 2019
Like attracts like, I think lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This by Bodaolawrites(m): 12:42am On Nov 29, 2019
MycroftHolmes:
Like attracts like, I think lipsrsealed

Savagery grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This by bizza45: 1:49am On Nov 29, 2019
I been think say I dirty, but I don c person I beta pass by far
Re: Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This by chiommy123(f): 2:05am On Nov 29, 2019
He can't even take good care of himself he still buy dog join
Re: Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This by Gracespecial101(m): 2:31am On Nov 29, 2019
grin grin grin
But she has been going before now na..

Just Finish what you started
Re: Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This by Dreiwizzy: 6:36am On Nov 29, 2019
Chai.. poor dog
Re: Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This by itelerime: 7:15am On Nov 29, 2019
sad
Re: Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This by Anonymous29: 7:45am On Nov 29, 2019
how can someone be this dirty? looks like an abandoned apartment. Na the dog I pity.
Re: Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This by Damscodammy1(m): 7:49am On Nov 29, 2019
grin change start with apc
Re: Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This by Damscodammy1(m): 7:49am On Nov 29, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This by Olukoso1: 7:57am On Nov 29, 2019
Ok grin
Re: Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This by Rilley(m): 8:07am On Nov 29, 2019
Burgerlomo:
See me wey dey worry about my crib I didn't even know say I get senior grin
Senior pig � cheesycheesy
Re: Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 29, 2019
So damn filthy. As soon as I step in there, I would just give one excuse that I need to leave asap for something urgent and get the heck outta there.
Re: Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This by Burgerlomo: 8:23am On Nov 29, 2019
Rilley:
Senior pig � cheesycheesy

As your generations are all junior pigs cool
Re: Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This by Rilley(m): 8:34am On Nov 29, 2019
Burgerlomo:

As your generations are all junior pigs cool
Says a dirty pig. cheesy
Re: Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This by Burgerlomo: 9:33am On Nov 29, 2019
Rilley:
Says a dirty pig. cheesy

I want to challenge you to come and take the pictures of my crib and post it if you happen to live in the city that never sleeps or it environs. cool
Re: Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This by Burgerlomo: 9:34am On Nov 29, 2019
Rilley:
Says a dirty pig. cheesy

I can pick you up in the train station. cool
Re: Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This by kendrick93(m): 9:58am On Nov 29, 2019
Audio boyfriend.
Twitter lies
Re: Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This by Ginaz(f): 10:22am On Nov 29, 2019
If this is true, then the guy is a dirty pig. angry
Re: Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This by lalasticlala(m): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2019
Twitter lies

These pictures have been on the net since May

3 Shares

(1)

Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) / Stories About People Living In Houses Haunted By Ghosts, Are They Real? / When She Demands For Sex And You're Not Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.