Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,801 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? (1773 Views)

He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story / Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta / My Apology To Every Man Out There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by Beowulf(m): 2:56am On Aug 05, 2011
This question na for the babes. You fit tell your bobo make im comot for your house for midnight because say you and am get small quarrel? I never see am before for Naija sha but e be like say that practice dey common for Obodo oyibo here.

For homeboys, wetin you go do if your babe tell you say make you comot for her house for midnight because say una quarrel and no be say you beat am or anything like that?

NB: Abeg make una no crucify me say I write for pidgin. You fit answer for oyibo or use pidgin anyone wey you like.
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by Pweety4me(f): 3:00am On Aug 05, 2011
Lol who's apartment you just talk? 'your' dat is MY OWN abi? so it mean say na me get am & i fi do anything wey i want inside am abi?ehennn case closed! tongue  cheesy
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by MrsChima(f): 3:01am On Aug 05, 2011
Yes, I would. I wouldn't have any regrets either.
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 05, 2011
If there was no communicating happening,and the matter was serious enough then maybe space from each other would be the only answer. That is,if it was my place only.
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by toyemz(f): 3:09am On Aug 05, 2011
@poster

small quarrel no
big quarrel + fight
with speed!!

it all depends on certain factors oh

that's where black bin bags come in handy

they will land right on his head straight after him
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by tpia5: 3:14am On Aug 05, 2011
If there was no communicating happening,and the matter was serious enough then maybe space from each other would be the only answer

i tire for these people.

no sense at all. undecided

if you live overseas and your girlfriend owns the apartment then dont you have your own place or a car to take you somewhere else.

if you have neither then call your friend to pick you up in the middle of the night when you're busy fighting and showing aggro.

or should the police come and offer you free accomodation in jail? Or is beating yourselves better?

i'm getting so irritated by these s.tupid threads and just general display of i.diocy by some, dont know why.
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by tpia5: 3:16am On Aug 05, 2011
geez, bush people na wa.
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 05, 2011
tpia@:

i tire for these people.

no sense at all. undecided

if you live overseas and your girlfriend owns the apartment then dont you have your own place or a car to take you somewhere else.

if you have neither then call your friend to pick you up in the middle of the night when you're busy fighting and showing aggro.

or should the police come and offer you free accomodation in jail? Or is beating yourselves better?

i'm getting so irritated by these s.tupid threads and just general display of i.diocy by some, dont know why.

Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by tpia5: 3:21am On Aug 05, 2011
^^just a rant.

the ones it's is for know themselves.
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by Pweety4me(f): 3:23am On Aug 05, 2011
lol@tpia vexin
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 05, 2011
tpia@:

^^just a rant.

the ones it's is for know themselves.

smiley
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by deniyor: 3:43am On Aug 05, 2011
It's her apartment and she can do whatever she likes. Good chance I will not enter her apartment again after that. If we are still together, she will find her way to my apartment. Then I can kick her out if I so desire grin
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by deniyor: 3:53am On Aug 05, 2011
Ladies that kick their dudes out of their apartment are probably the type that will try to kick the guy out of their matrimonial home when there is a fight. Red flag to me. If while fighting or quarelling, we can't treat each other with respect, then nothing will change when the relationship gets serious or marriage is in the works?
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by MrsChima(f): 3:54am On Aug 05, 2011
Somebody said it HER apartment so WHY ARE PEOPLE GETTING UPSET? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by Nobody: 4:59am On Aug 05, 2011
oh yeah!!!! easy-peasy in fact.
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by shooze: 5:00am On Aug 05, 2011
I can't because I know how I would feel if he did same to me
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by tpia5: 5:20am On Aug 05, 2011
^^good for you.

you can also leave the apartment for him i guess.
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by Beowulf(m): 5:22am On Aug 05, 2011
deniyor:

Ladies that kick their dudes out of their apartment are probably the type that will try to kick the guy out of their matrimonial home when there is a fight. Red flag to me. If while fighting or quarelling, we can't treat each other with respect, then nothing will change when the relationship gets serious or marriage is in the works?

Good point bro. Anyways, it is her apartment and she is well within her rights to bounce in strict sense. But matters of relationships are hardly that cut and dried. For those who would readily hurl their man onto the streets, you would be the first to accuse a fellow of insensitivity and ungentlemanly conduct if the roles were reversed. I can understand if the chap got abusive in which case shooing him out would be better for all concerned but it is so hair-trigger to do that at the slightest beef.
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by tpia5: 5:26am On Aug 05, 2011
if the apartment is "her" apartment then it's assumed the man has his own apartment somewhere.

does he not?
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by Beowulf(m): 5:29am On Aug 05, 2011
tpia@:

if the apartment is "her" apartment then it's assumed the man has his own apartment somewhere.

does he not?

Yea he does, but he came a very long way to her apartment. It is not like his was just around the block.
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 05, 2011
hey! u guys should pipe down! well. The question was based on whether or not a partner can send another out of the apartment. It does not mean or did not say that it was into the street. she might just want to let him stay on the porch for a while till the dust settles. she just needed a little pleading, soft pushing if you know what I mean.
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by shooze: 6:47am On Aug 05, 2011
@tpia
I would not leave the apartment for him either. If its as olusolami said a temporary thing then yes. If its leave and not come back, I can't oh . What if he stays a long way off and something happens to him on his way home like he runs into armed robbers or while driving off in anger he has an accident. Won't be able to forgive myself.
Now assume u leave at the other end of town and he says leave my apartment in the middle of the night and u prolly don't have a car and even if u do would you really want to be driving around in the middle of the night especially in naija .
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by slimyem: 7:15am On Aug 05, 2011
this thread is pointless!mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by Mynd44: 7:22am On Aug 05, 2011
The appartment belongs to her so she can do as she likes even if it includes throwing my backside outta door in the midnight in the middle of the effing winter she has the right. But of cause she has to realise that it will mean WAR
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by deniyor: 7:29am On Aug 05, 2011
Why declare war when you can just dump her azz and move to a prettier girl wo won't throw you out?
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by tpia5: 8:08am On Aug 05, 2011
Beowulf:

Yea he does, but he came a very long way to her apartment. It is not like his was just around the block.

if they were quarrelling so intensely that she had to ask him to leave, then maybe he should have left even before she raised the issue.

sounds like the relationship is over anyway.
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by Mynd44: 8:16am On Aug 05, 2011
deniyor:

Why declare war when you can just dump her azz and move to a prettier girl wo won't throw you out?

Does not sound like punishment enough. I will just sleep with that friend of her's that has been eyeing me since.
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 05, 2011
Actually when I was about 19 or 20 I did that. The guy had been wooing me for months n wen I finally agreed on night he came to my sisters house and was all up in my grill (we were alone) after all said n done he started telling mi he had a gf of 5 yrs n he is so close to d family n that we shld just hav fun since I'm young n I shldnt b looking for anything serz yet.

I walked him out.

He didn't drive n this was in d middle of the nigh (lekki phase1) it took him an hour or more to treck home. LMAO!!!
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 05, 2011
I only have one reply to any LADY that tries that Poo with me: " FIRST TO DO, NO DEY PAIN!!!" grin grin grin
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by Nayah(f): 9:17am On Aug 05, 2011
A quarell is just a quarell, ,normally there's a solution for every problem as for me we might sleep mad or separately but I think I wouldn't be able to throw him out, I mean this his house also and I think it's quite mad and disrepectful

Besides your life might be out of the house which is not good to my opinion, family issues should stay between walls
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by MMM2(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2011
op
why should a big boy sleep in a girl's house.

D boy na ashawo. angry
Re: Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2011
if any girl tries dis wit me! I will so come back d next mornin to tender a very FAKE apology for us to move on in peace (ices), thereafter i will unleash d dragon on her! i mean, i will cause her emotional damage and wreckage! i will vandalise,dualise,and bisect her heart! i will so mess her up emotionally by everymeans possible. Dis am sure will teach her nt to be so heartless to anybody again!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Secret Married Women Aren't Telling You Singles / Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women / "A Typical Nigerian Man"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.