Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,852 members, 7,956,191 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! (10461 Views)

Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? / Her Boss Grabs Her 2 Breasts Frm Behind Despite Saying No To His Proposal(video) / Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Trump-Like Oyinbo Hubby, As He Grabs Her Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! by simplyhonest(m): 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
beautiful
Re: See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
makydee:
Sorry i'm not on bbm
Please na babe
There is something I want to tell you
Re: See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! by makydee(f): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
kingjabz:

Please na babe
There is something I want to tell you
lol tell me
Re: See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! by makydee(f): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
cool
konjishild:

c as dudes dey rush u like water

1 Like

Re: See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
makydee:
lol tell me

No let me tell you privately please
Hey bae
Re: See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! by makydee(f): 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
kingjabz:

No let me tell you privately please
Okay send a pm, but I can't reply.
Re: See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! by niyot124: 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
kingjabz:

I quoted the words not mine bros

Lol.
You look like a player bdw
Re: See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
niyot124:

Lol.
You look like a player bdw
Please bae I need to talk to u
Why are you so stubborn
Re: See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! by niyot124: 7:26am On Jan 18, 2017
kingjabz:

Please bae I need to talk to u
Why are you so stubborn

How do you know I'm stubborn? I never even start to dey show myself undecided.

I know a player when I see one jor grin
Re: See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2017
niyot124:

How do you know I'm stubborn? I never even start to dey show myself undecided.

I know a player when I see one jor grin
Lol
How do you know I'm a player
I never play for Chelsea before na grin
Re: See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! by niyot124: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2017
kingjabz:

Lol
How do you know I'm a player
I never play for Chelsea before na grin

Na only Chelsea dey?? grin

Not to worry, it's our lil secret smiley wink

1 Like

Re: See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
niyot124:

Na only Chelsea dey?? grin

Not to worry, it's our lil secret smiley wink

I'm ready to play for you club grin
Re: See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! by niyot124: 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
kingjabz:

I'm ready to play for you club grin

Lol, well I rep the "confession" or "come clean and own it" club, still wanna play? tongue
Re: See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
niyot124:

Lol, well I rep the "confession" or "come clean and own it" club, still wanna play? tongue

Oh I'm ready to take charge cool
Re: See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
niyot124:

Add me on bbm 7B54160F
Re: See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! by niyot124: 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
kingjabz:

Add me on bbm 7B54160F

Lol, we never comot for the matter, things don already dey happen grin.

After you don already say make another babe add you on this same forum.

Smh, guys grin grin
Re: See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
niyot124:

Lol, we never comot for the matter, things don already dey happen grin.

After you don already say make another babe add you on this same forum.

Smh, guys grin grin

Lol, as she no con add me nko
Man shall not live by bread alone grin
Re: See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
smäck..

.thät grin..
Re: See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! by niyot124: 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
kingjabz:

Don't you mean " man shall not live by babe alone"?
Re: See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! by niyot124: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
kingjabz:

With the way you are asking almost all the ladies to add u up, you seem desperate tongue

And you fine pass all these ooo
Re: See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 20, 2017
niyot124:

With the way you are asking almost all the ladies to add u up, you seem desperate tongue

And you fine pass all these ooo

Lol, so now that you know
Why all the shakara?
Re: See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! by niyot124: 8:02am On Jan 20, 2017
kingjabz:

Lol, so now that you know
Why all the shakara?

Lol

1 Like

Re: See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Ways Guys Request For Sex (very Cool) / #rate Me (pics Included) Bashing Is Allowed. / Tiny Dick Vs Moderate Dick Vs Big Dick Vs Large Dick Vs Extra Large Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.