Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed (34402 Views)

I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by dtruth50: 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
we are in change era now. do dis

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
AndyMolarAllwel:
in the first place, one question I keep asking & no one has answered me right, who brought this idea of kneeling down for a woman all in the name of proposal? Now some are taking it as advantage....
God forbid bad tin, kneeling down for what

Na plain stupidity
Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by studM(m): 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
kenonze:
cool

I know this girl.
I also knew how her last relationship ended.

How babe..wetin dey sele nah angry
Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by iraborosasu: 12:04am On Jan 18, 2017
brownhawk:
u owe this lady a medal so cough up

Lol
Abi
Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by justjify(m): 12:09am On Jan 18, 2017
The girl is a bunch of jargons angry
But the guy no try sha! Which one be Take! Take!! Take!!!
Even if refree wan give you red card, he won't sound like that. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by obidirector(m): 2:20am On Jan 18, 2017
Hello guys, check out my new sound via the link below:
www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461
Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by Nobody: 4:21am On Jan 18, 2017
pweeryambre:
But which one is "baby take" there should have been some kind of respect or something added to it, at least to make the moments seem important Na.
you're correct, it sound conny and forced...in my case, my madam first collected the ring then she asked for a remake...wisdom is everything
Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by boolet: 4:40am On Jan 18, 2017
LecciGucci:
This joro na big liar always formulatin stories
Washere
Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by mapet: 8:37am On Jan 18, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
So you rejected the ring because he didn't kneel down to propose to you?

You won't make a good house wife from what you've stated here and good the guy ha realised that.

I am tempted to agree with you. Much more I think she's a classic patented idio.t
Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by dam007(m): 9:06am On Jan 18, 2017
charlesklaus:
Some ladies are just horrible, this days that to get a good husband ain't easy one is there rejecting engagement ring.. #in patience Jonathan's voice *kontinuu*

Any advice for her??
you're someone's daughter and probably someone's sister so I won't be doing any bashing! but did you push him away?? seriously?! you tossed him out through the window in fact! if he's my kinda person, the next thing he'd give you is an invitation to his wedding!Bless you sister! it'll take a truckload of apologies and prayers and maybe a * sorry I messed up sex* and maybe...
Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by Blonchilli(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2017
kenonze:
cool

I know this girl.
I also knew how her last relationship ended.
Tell me more wink cheesy
Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by osuofia2(m): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2017
THIS jORO GUY VAN LIE ENNN ....ALWAYS FORMULATING STORIES
Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by charlesklaus(m): 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) / Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.