Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians (64851 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by TheABOMINATION: 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
Bhol28:
I doubt if that is true,all mavrodians in my office have jumped into another ponzi scheme that i learnt is presently paying 100% ROI in just a week.If this is true definitely MMM cant survive again.

You no go take laugh kill person, 100% ROI in just a week grin grin grin
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by ychris: 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
saxwizard:
u dont mean it

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Safari29: 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
i saw "GH limit exceeds something like that. What is this
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by kenlinzo(m): 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY MMM IS SO SPECIAL OR TRENDING IN NAIRALAND?
FIRSTLY, U ALL SAY MMM HAS CRASH AND RAN WITH PEOPLE'S MONEY.
NOW, ITS NO LONGER ''MMM HAS CRASH'' BUT, ''MMM HAS NOT PAID AFTER 78HRS''.
HOW IS IT THE BUSINESS OF NAIRALAND TO BE PUBLISHING MMM ISSUE EVERY HRS?
HOW WHICH THE WAY U ARE PUBLISHING NEWS ON MMM ON THIS PLATFORM, THAT IS HOW U PUBLISH
NEWS ON CORRUPT LEADERS, I DON'T THINK THEY WOULD STILL BE MANY OF THEM
BY THE TIME PEOPLE STARTS RECEIVING ALERT, I WILL BE WAITING FOR THE NEXT NEWS FROM NAIRALAND.
WELL, I WISH NAIRALAND AND ITS SPONSORS GOOD LUCK ON THIS THEIR PATH.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by HomeOfMe(f): 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
jabolo:

My sister, MMM is actually very good for the banks. As you are transferring money to each other (using the banks, abi?) the total volume of money in the banking system hardly changes. And they are making money from all the transaction fees.

Kontinue.
Yes the monies go through the banks but they don't stay for more than a few data to a week before it is withdrawn again.
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by buddy221(m): 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
I love reading mmm stories. ...... Mmm is dead and gone!!!!! cry

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
hmmmm

the one question that still baffles me is this

The first set of people to provide help on MMM, who did they pay to

To Mavrodi and his fellow scammers in Nigeria na grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by teedawson: 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
silastemplar:
well, people have been making money from this all 2016. i dont know how much you have made for yourself asides your salary. Assuming you even have a job.

Here folks is a typical Mavrodian. He writes "people have been making money from this all 2016......"

I'll repeat for your benefit:
Character traits:- Immoral, unconscionable sociopath with a fondness for miraculous returns of 30% based on other people's money.
Prone to believe in miracles and unicorns. Unbelievable capacity for self-deception. Inability to accept the truth.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by pappythinko(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Safari29:
i saw "GH limit exceeds something like that. What is this
Fellow MMMite this is quite serious and disheartening. A referral is breathing on my neck. This is serious INDEED. #AKANBILIVIT
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Marrtynze(m): 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
lielbree:
Thank God says na small money I use...
Which one is small money again, inside this recession. You say??

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by deolu2000(m): 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin
They paid me in my dreams....but am yet to get the physical cash angry angry
just be spending the one in your dreams pending when the physical one will come.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by emakind(m): 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
NNVanguard:
If we can be sincerely honest to ourselves, MMM is gone.

They tried to help Nigerians but they have exceeded their carrying capacity.

help nigerians or stole from nigerians
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by pappythinko(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
kenlinzo:
CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY MMM IS SO SPECIAL OR TRENDING IN NAIRALAND?
FIRSTLY, U ALL SAY MMM HAS CRASH AND RAN WITH PEOPLE'S MONEY.
NOW, ITS NO LONGER ''MMM HAS CRASH'' BUT, ''MMM HAS NOT PAID AFTER 78HRS''.
HOW IS IT THE BUSINESS OF NAIRALAND TO BE PUBLISHING MMM ISSUE EVERY HRS?
HOW WHICH THE WAY U ARE PUBLISHING NEWS ON MMM ON THIS PLATFORM, THAT IS HOW U PUBLISH
NEWS ON CORRUPT LEADERS, I DON'T THINK THEY WOULD STILL BE MANY OF THEM
BY THE TIME PEOPLE STARTS RECEIVING ALERT, I WILL BE WAITING FOR THE NEXT NEWS FROM NAIRALAND.
WELL, I WISH NAIRALAND AND ITS SPONSORS GOOD LUCK ON THIS THEIR PATH.
Please keep calm bro. Your message is quite clear, never mind your syntax.
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by sceyd(m): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
hmmmm

They paid to the very top guider, mavrodi's representatives
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by duroc(m): 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
Follow all genuine news here....

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
Two scams that work well in regina are pyramid schemes and travel abroad schemes. Talking about scammers getting scammed.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by duroc(m): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
homirefacuny:
This is real time info
If you got an account on mmm, and you placed GH order already. Kindly log in now to see if you can still find the request on your PO. This is actually getting more interesting. Lol

Ignorance..... While your mavro too has increased.

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by tundeks: 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
hiding the get help dt has been approved is d best cos some participants are trying to cancel it so that dey can request for new Get help, today is tuesday, mavro has increased and some wants to cancel their get help and request for new one. everybody should calm down, if u need genuine information, chat with consultants and guiders on nairaland. stop relying on nairaland false stories. MMM site and nairaland is different

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by ibolomo(m): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
NNVanguard:

the fact that you still believe they "tried" To Help Nigerians still baffles me. they made more money from this scheme than any other person did. do you think they just decided to help Nigerians out of the benevolence of their hearts?
they have made millions, if not billions of dollars off participants, and like they have done in 100% of the countries they have visited, they will leave a trail of sorrow and heart break in their wake.
To the people who were sharp enough to make money off the scheme, Kudos to you, Jah bless your hustle. To those whose money has been swallowed without remedy, accept my sympathies.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by homirefacuny(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
duroc:

Ignorance..... While your mavro too has increased.

Lol. I didn't insult anyone. I just provided an info bro.
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by beckytunde(f): 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Since Mmm is d only news Nairaland is sellin
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by MrCEO69(m): 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
hmmmm

MMM official acct now. They their, they made their first share.
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by MrCEO69(m): 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
NNVanguard:

Help Nigerian indeed? How plz? By stealing their money? Who did the first reg members pay to(provide help to)? MMM. Dnt understand why nigerian are dis dull to be dupe, well i think is because those nigerians where greedy to the extent of seeing black and calling it white so they to can benefit. They all knew that it will definitely end at some point and sm1 will lose, still they went ahead due to greed and the intent that they wnt be the victim when it crash. The money the top guy used for his wedding, he didn't invest or help anybody again because he has many pple under him, every Month he will be get up to 10million, which never go back to the system. Gosh and they still celebrate in grand style. Those who are celebrating are those who hv made very big money from MMM and they dnt give a f*ck.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by alaskido(m): 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
hmmmm

This is a very good question that needs a very good answer. I never thought of this. Let me go and ask a colleague here in the office who is first set of people on MMM provide help to.
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by ideology(m): 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
The only way out is for Guiders to contribute money and pay those that have 100k below, or MMM West Africa Comes to rescue, which is almost impossible as some guilders have flown out of the country

else ...

Game Over !! grin grin grin grin grin
adonismuller:
they should take loan in central bank and pay

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by chessguru(m): 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
GH Orders were only hidden to make sure participants do not cancel GH orders ..... MMM is real . No amount of ad fake news can stop us ...... we stand with MMM shame on the press and those pushing facke news . we have overcome.
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
NNVanguard:

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by onyxo76(m): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
Over the last few weeks it's been mmm all the way and what I have observed from the several threads and comments is that people never wish their fellow man well.
When the accounts were frozen last month, people were so full of joy that the crash they had wished had come to pass, threads flooded nairaland daily mocking the millions of participants.
When the news broke forth last week ,a lot of negative assumptions that it will still crash, there will be no money to pay, nobody will pH etc.
Well at least some of us with small GH have gotten paid ,got mine about an hour ago.
Let's stop discouraging and scaring people if they desire to participate and mind you I'm not a guider or any top shot in mmm in fact I joined mid November when several of my friends had made significant income from the scheme.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Edikraftdeco(m): 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
hmmmm

TO ME
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by duroc(m): 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
Stop the panicking pls

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by ashas50(m): 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Well to my own understand, those people still need to hold cos MMM are paying bit by bit, as for me, i got my money on monday, becos have been matched since friday so i later got my money on monday 44k while my junior brother got his own money today tuesday 39k we both invest 20k last year... So its still real if u can be patient, i have notthing to worry about.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria / Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 / CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.