Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

How Can I Know Im Pregnant? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Know Im Pregnant? (10614 Views)

‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ / Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? / Im Pregnant, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Know Im Pregnant? by babystuff(f): 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2009
Pls room im having a feeling that i may be pregnant, but im not really sure, can anyone tell me how i can determine that im pregnant?
Re: How Can I Know Im Pregnant? by Parohfrey(f): 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2009
this is just plain dumb.
Re: How Can I Know Im Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2009
Go&do hiv test
Re: How Can I Know Im Pregnant? by sunjongs(m): 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2009
you sleep too much
you salivate too much
you missed your menstrual circle
you know you ve made love without protection
get a pregnancy test kit at any pharmacy and follow the instruction to self test. ask questions where you dont understand
Re: How Can I Know Im Pregnant? by Fhemmmy: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2009
Go for a pregnancy test
Re: How Can I Know Im Pregnant? by iice(f): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2009
I no even fit laugh.

Stay off sex.
Re: How Can I Know Im Pregnant? by ayomidej(f): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2009
Tiredness grin
Re: How Can I Know Im Pregnant? by Fhemmmy: 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2009
iice:

I no even fit laugh.

Stay off sex.

Is that possible
Re: How Can I Know Im Pregnant? by iice(f): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2009
Yes it is. . .
Re: How Can I Know Im Pregnant? by Sissy3(f): 4:54am On Nov 27, 2009
whatever happened to taking pregnancy test?
Re: How Can I Know Im Pregnant? by psgirl: 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2009
i never realised that the same word has been used often, but in any way i just like what i saw and i wanted others to have a feel of it.
Re: How Can I Know Im Pregnant? by Fhemmmy: 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2009
psgirl:

i never realised that the same word has been used often, but in any way i just like what i saw and i wanted others to have a feel of it.

Give up . . . . .
Re: How Can I Know Im Pregnant? by AloyEmeka6: 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2009
iice:

I no even fit laugh.

Stay off sex.

You can get pregnant without having sex. Haven't you heard of pregnant virgins?. Go to aladura and see angel Gabriel visit you live with a baby.
Re: How Can I Know Im Pregnant? by Fhemmmy: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

You can get pregnant without having sex. Haven't you heard of pregnant virgins?. Go to aladura and see angel Gabriel visit you live with a baby.

Joke of the year
Re: How Can I Know Im Pregnant? by ubiaa5(f): 1:00am On Nov 28, 2009
fhemmy u exposed some1 wit multiple ids,i thot d same wen i read the three posts, n they all have very few posts so obviously she was trying to promote the site.
Re: How Can I Know Im Pregnant? by Fhemmmy: 2:31am On Nov 28, 2009
ubiaa5:

fhemmy u exposed some1 wit multiple ids,i thot d same wen i read the three posts, n they all have very few posts so obviously she was trying to promote the site.

You can tell that the dude was thinking with his farting a$$
Re: How Can I Know Im Pregnant? by modelski: 8:20am On Nov 28, 2009
Even if she/ he is trying to promote the site, they have rendered a useful information to the person that needs its, nairaland is all about information and thats what they have given to the person in need of information. And others may need same information.
Re: How Can I Know Im Pregnant? by Janet101(f): 9:57am On Nov 28, 2009
Check ur body system and get a P.T.If d line it 2 den u should get ready 2 hav a bady
Re: How Can I Know Im Pregnant? by Fhemmmy: 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2009
modelski:

Even if she/ he is trying to promote the site, they have rendered a useful information to the person that needs its, nairaland is all about information and thats what they have given to the person in need of information. And others may need same information.

There is nothing wrong in doing so, but do it with honesty and dont try to scheme, registering numerous id all cos you wanna promote one thing is fraud, and not necessary

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know Im Pregnant? by mamagee3(f): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2009
Re: How Can I Know Im Pregnant? by vanitty: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2009
well one big clue is if you have missed your period.
Re: How Can I Know Im Pregnant? by nwanba(f): 2:30am On Nov 29, 2009
Sleeps a lot and early morning sickness, sometimes with vomitting, why not go for check up?
Re: How Can I Know Im Pregnant? by Emotivator(m): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2009
women? cheesy
Re: How Can I Know Im Pregnant? by Fhemmmy: 1:42am On Nov 30, 2009
The best way is to take the preg`s test
Re: How Can I Know Im Pregnant? by nwanba(f): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2009
Menstration stops in some cases, early morning sickness, vomitting just go for pregnancy test.
Re: How Can I Know Im Pregnant? by davidif: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2009
One of the funniest questions i ever heard. grin
Re: How Can I Know Im Pregnant? by deeteeneey(f): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2009
V.easy,just go 4 preg.test.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Parents Are Always Quarelling And Fighting What Do I Do? / false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men / My Niece Wants A Blackberry Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.