Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM (50962 Views)

Mmm Crashed Again Frozen 2017 mavro / Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by diva90: 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
That December strategy was a very big mistake, I agree. They should have never frozen mavros. There was no panic, everything was moving fine until they made that decision. Now we all have for the decisions of a few select guiders who voted for mavros to be frozen. Meanwhile I'm sure those guiders already cashed out, leaving other to deal with whatever is thrown at them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by idee91: 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
Jar
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by gbegemaster(m): 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by rottenegg: 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
While in a bus somewhere......

2 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by SEOManiac: 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lol
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Alajiki(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
Chai! All my guys who did this thing don enter am ooooo! Oooooh God!!!

Haaaaaa!!! O waa ga bayi ooooo!

Na to run go village remain now O.

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by alizma: 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
there was no mistake at all. MMM was/is a child that was never born to live long.
even if it reincarnate several times in different part of the world, as much as it modus operandi remain the same, it will always die before those that love it realize what is happening.
RIP MMM

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
emmayayodeji:
I troll mavrodians for a living grin

Awfar original ropes dey ohh
Tokunbo ropes dey
Even chinko rope dey

U no wan stress ursef go bush hang Ur self? We get rope wey follow tree come. Ready made grin

Buhahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Theyveedo(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
emmayayodeji:

Tokunbo ropes dey
Even chinko rope dey

U no wan stress ursef go bush hang Ur self? We get rope wey follow tree come. Ready made grin

Lmao... Dude u r mean

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
MMM don crash, shakara don end ooo..

8 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by gbegemaster(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
zamirikpo:
exactly........that was a very foolish move, all this limits would have been introduced instead of freezing accounts......imagine a bank closing for a month.....that would be the end of that bank forever
Very true about the banks.

3 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
DonCortino:
Seun dey like this kain thread of MMM bashing eh!!

Op speak for yourself. People still have trust in the system its lairs like you that create the mistrust. I knw people that were paid yesterday and today.
He is enlightening the gullible minds.

15 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by castel428: 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
hmmmm
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nopy, the mistake was your greed wink

9 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by 2tek: 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
The December freezing was a very intelligent move. Many people were ready to GH without PHing.

MMM CUSTOMER CARE: 018887960

MMM has come to stay.

9 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Lilboots(m): 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin cheesy grin
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by gbegemaster(m): 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Buhahahahaha
et tu brute?
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Ellegacy(m): 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
And to think I nearly use my School fees 100k.....

I will always Thank God and mock those that lost money...

3 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by gbegemaster(m): 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
Chessguru and swtch47. Food don done oh.
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by InvertedHammer: 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
XVIER:
The mistake was frozen of account December. The truth is people were still PHing even at December and people still have trust in them. The media were speculating that they will crash December and that was the same December they had to frozen account. If you remember a betting site placed an odd of 1.70 that MMM will crash December. Many people bet on it that it won't crash. The owner of the betting site made a lot of money from it. My money 100k+ is in MMM too. But have moved on since December after I saw my account is frozen. MMM is just trying their luck to revive the system. Yes some will get their money if it's not much. But believe me it's a matter of weeks MMM will fold up, and pls if your money is in the system do not PH, be wise.

MMM has administrators manning their database.

They saw a trend that prompted the freeze.

Folks needed money for Christmas which means GH will surpass PH.

They should be applauded (what else can I say) for freezing sooner to limit the losses.
\

5 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by kunleben1: 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
emmayayodeji:

Tokunbo ropes dey
Even chinko rope dey

Bad guy. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by ocheu(f): 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
Very right because nobody would want to pay in money, and Since they do not have central account starting up again will be very difficult.
zamirikpo:
exactly........that was a very foolish move, all this limits would have been introduced instead of freezing accounts......imagine a bank closing for a month.....that would be the end of that bank forever

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by DonCortino: 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Love Machine:
He is enlightening the gullible minds.

Dìldo!

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Cutie09(m): 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
It's sad that some hard working people were dupe through mmm. Most of them were greedy arrogant looking for cheap money those thinking mmm is back are in dreamland Google mmm Russia or south Africa you will that they are gone for good move on bro you've your life you have hope

7 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Boyooosa(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
I dont need a fortune teller to tell me, either now or then, the scheme will die (slow death) then sudden death.

2 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by adonbilivit: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
DonCortino:
Seun dey like this kain thread of MMM bashing eh!!

Op speak for yourself. People still have trust in the system its lairs like you that create the mistrust. I knw people that were paid yesterday and today.
better tell your self the truth

3 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by nmreports: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
That was the main issue
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by OBAGADAFFI: 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
InvertedHammer:

MMM has administrators manning their database.

They saw a trend that prompted the freeze.

Folks needed money for Christmas which means GH will surpass PH.

They should be applauded (what else can I say) for freezing sooner to limit the losses.
\

But people still PH that December.

MMM is a circle, that freez broke the circle

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by defemidefemi(m): 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
XVIER:
The mistake was frozen of account December. The truth is people were still PHing even at December and people still have trust in them. The media were speculating that they will crash December and that was the same December they had to frozen account. If you remember a betting site placed an odd of 1.70 that MMM will crash December. Many people bet on it that it won't crash. The owner of the betting site made a lot of money from it. My money 100k+ is in MMM too. But have moved on since December after I saw my account is frozen. MMM is just trying their luck to revive the system. Yes some will get their money if it's not much. But believe me it's a matter of weeks MMM will fold up, and pls if your money is in the system do not PH, be wise.
u ar right with this

3 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by flakkybaby: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mmm will be alive this is where i sustain my family from after all unemployment economic crisis in nigeria it is these mmm that i was able to celebrate last chrismas well with my family.

3 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Talkwell: 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mavrodian zombies will soon start attacking everyone here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) / The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) / Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.