Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM (50961 Views)

Mmm Crashed Again Frozen 2017 mavro / Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Lagban(m): 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
I have over 200+ as well. It is all av got. The guiders shld be forced to PH. It Wil go along way in helping the system.
XVIER:
The mistake was frozen of account December. The truth is people were still PHing even at December and people still have trust in them. The media were speculating that they will crash December and that was the same December they had to frozen account. If you remember a betting site placed an odd of 1.70 that MMM will crash December. Many people bet on it that it won't crash. The owner of the betting site made a lot of money from it. My money 100k+ is in MMM too. But have moved on since December after I saw my account is frozen. MMM is just trying their luck to revive the system. Yes some will get their money if it's not much. But believe me it's a matter of weeks MMM will fold up, and pls if your money is in the system do not PH, be wise.

3 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Lagban(m): 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
Boscojugunu:
I pray it doesn't return
I pray u do not return from ur sleep Tonyt .

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Waksdabos(m): 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
Finally, that seemingly interesting journey has come to an end! Courtesy of; the gover't, media & haters.
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by nenedima(f): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
emmayayodeji:
I troll mavrodians for a living grin

Awfar original ropes dey ohh
Tokunbo ropes dey
Even chinko rope dey

U no wan stress ursef go bush hang Ur self? We get rope wey follow tree come. Ready made grin. bruh u wicked oooo.money dey scarce now,chinko na how much? grin grin

*Modified*

And we were warning them

they were saying is it not my money

u see ur lives??
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by oluscofield(m): 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nigerians are so gullible.... Another scheme will soon come again NNN.... Watch out

4 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by itunesgiftcard(m): 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
emmayayodeji:

2500 Sir
Oga casket they ohhh
if you gree installments payment my driver go Came ya shopu tomolo

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
XVIER:
The mistake was frozen of account December. The truth is people were still PHing even at December and people still have trust in them. The media were speculating that they will crash December and that was the same December they had to frozen account. If you remember a betting site placed an odd of 1.70 that MMM will crash December. Many people bet on it that it won't crash. The owner of the betting site made a lot of money from it. My money 100k+ is in MMM too. But have moved on since December after I saw my account is frozen. MMM is just trying their luck to revive the system. Yes some will get their money if it's not much. But believe me it's a matter of weeks MMM will fold up, and pls if your money is in the system do not PH, be wise.

Must U display Ur annoying attitude in public?

Guiders are running into debt to keep the system afloat & U are here spewing.....

Guy pls behave.
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by glossy6(f): 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
seunoni34:
True.
The same scenario they were trying to avoid is happening now ,they froze all accounts to prevent people from GHing all at once , now here we are in January everybody wants to GH at once. if they'd limited withdrawals to a certain amount in December (like they're doing now) people wont have left the system. I very much doubt the hope of any revival , even though I have my cash in it , I've zeroed my mind since dec.

exactly my take on this

3 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by newgen2016: 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
Correct me if am wrong but technically MMM did not Rob anyone . they only provided a platform where mavrodians robed each other.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lagban:
I pray u do not return from ur sleep Tonyt .

Don't take it too far na. It has not come to that.

2 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Iamwrath: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
Eeyah really??

I suspect op is a guider

This one he's preaching move on grin

Is it your money crew how market?

Looks like the ones you called broke, fake niggas, for not participating in MMM will be the ones to sustain you

2 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Waksdabos(m): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
The seemingly interesting journey has come to an end! Courtesy of the gover't, media & haters.
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Lagban(m): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
U don't know how I feel? I have over 200k+ in d scheme yet someone is running his/her mouth. Do u think it is easy when I put in all my eggs in one basket in order to survive. The economy is harsh don't u know?
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Don't take it too far na. It has not come to that.

2 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Gratefulsoul(m): 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
DonCortino:
Seun dey like this kain thread of MMM bashing eh!!

Op speak for yourself. People still have trust in the system its lairs like you that create the mistrust. I knw people that were paid yesterday and today.

And how many people have you paid?

3 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by uslasconsults(m): 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
i guess MMM could be part of the campaign strategies some political party will use.....lol...

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by murphyibiam15(m): 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
switch47:
I will PH, ....... The more we PH... The better...... We shall PH because that is how we shall also be able to gh..... Your statement is to cause more panic but we are wiser now ... More PH is like a magic wand to MMM recovery . I stand with MMM Nigeria...... I will PH
okwu nkasi obi

2 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by itunesgiftcard(m): 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
flakkybaby:
Mmm will be alive this is where i sustain my family from after all unemployment economic crisis in nigeria it is these mmm that i was able to celebrate last chrismas well with my family.

call chuddy and tell him that one...
Direct your mind to something else
no say I no warn you ooo
my hand no dey oooo

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by 989900: 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
It was going to crash someday anyway -- deep down inside you, you knew that anyway.

3 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Koolking(m): 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
XVIER:

The most honest and sincere opinion from proMMM. You mean well for Nigerians. Thank you. Don't mind those desperate guiders encouraging participants to lose more money

5 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by kayzytech: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
op stop saying something that you don't have the knowledge about, take a look at that the conversation between participant and CRO today.
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by gbegemaster(m): 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:

Guiders are running into debt to keep the system afloat & U are here spewing.....

Guy pls behave.
Eyah! That's good news! At least people will get back some of the money guiders gained from them.

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Kassidy90(m): 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
This MMM thing just be like film for my eyes but wait ooo God favor me sha, cos a guy just paid me 150k a day to the d frozen stuff , I made a testimonial video as they resumed last week I ve bin paid for the bonus again... But my wife 50k still dey n she do vow say is either MMM pay her or I pay her see me see wahala...

3 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by ndidibabe(f): 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
ephi123:
MMM again! We've had enough abeg. Let those affected lick their wounds in peace.
Lol.
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by princetom1(m): 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
DonCortino:
Seun dey like this kain thread of MMM bashing eh!!

Op speak for yourself. People still have trust in the system its lairs like you that create the mistrust. I knw people that were paid yesterday and today.

Hmnnn. I laugh, keep being greedy and gullible. How much? 21k, 31k or 1k? Out of 100 of thousands or million of naira. Guy, ur mumu no get part 2

2 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by princetom1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
Kassidy90:
This MMM thing just be like film for my eyes but wait ooo God favor me sha, cos a guy just paid me 150k a day to the d frozen stuff , I made a testimonial video as they resumed last week I ve bin paid for the bonus again... But my wife 50k still dey n she do vow say is either MMM pay her or I pay her see me see wahala...

Una own better
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by gbegemaster(m): 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
newgen2016:
Correct me if am wrong but technically MMM did not Rob anyone . they only provided a platform where mavrodians robed each other.
Correct! The best way to defraud people is to get people to do it for you and they also take the blame for it. I have never seen such a perfect mass fraud in my life. I secretly greet the brains of Mavrodi. Chai.

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
Talkwell:
Mavrodian zombies will soon start attacking everyone here

Not any more they are gradually coming back to their senses

5 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by castel428: 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:

Guy pls behave.
which yeye debt are the greedy guilders running into? I was expecting the system to merge those that GH like below 50k with those murafuking guilders, let them pay to restore confidence into mavrodians, but No. Instead they are merging a hopeless participant with another scared participant and expect the latter to pay? Thats 'impossicant'.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) / The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) / Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.