Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM (51126 Views)

Mmm Crashed Again Frozen 2017 mavro / Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Alabi1997(m): 1:10am On Jan 19, 2017
Hmmmmm, All is well.
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by breehzy99(m): 3:43am On Jan 19, 2017
TBC.... You wont regret. Do your research and contact me. *Invest-Wisely*
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Myself2(m): 5:24am On Jan 19, 2017
emmayayodeji:
I troll mavrodians for a living grin

Awfar original ropes dey ohh
Tokunbo ropes dey
Even chinko rope dey

U no wan stress ursef go bush hang Ur self? We get rope wey follow tree come. Ready made grin

*Modified*

And we were warning them

they were saying is it not my money

u see ur lives??

grin grin grin grin
Mock the mavrodian mugu mumus MMM to scorn

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Godknowsbest: 5:56am On Jan 19, 2017
Ye my MMM goodbye again oo. Remix in that guy's tone lol

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by emmanuelsone: 7:01am On Jan 19, 2017
why is it that all these jerk news about MMM are only found on NAIRALAND.... participants are still moving on with their daily activities, I could remember someone that is to pay me calling and begging me to extend the time for her(24hrs), that she's just checking her dashboard. No be government deh behind SEUN Jaree.... may football bettings (nairabet, betnaija) and the likes, they're paying nairaland for all these biased news about MMM cos I can't remember loosing money to Alabi every week again since I've been collecting sure money from mmm weekly... don't quote me cos I won't answer you, I don't comment, I just read. I was only moved to write this one.
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by usedcardealerph(m): 7:11am On Jan 19, 2017
no wonder a grown man drove to 3rd main land bridge and attempted suicide before he was stopped.

Please and please lets stop the bashing & trolling of MMM mavrodians. It could drive them to suicide as so many put in there life savings into the system and now they are in vulnerable states. The media has the strength to drive them to suicide. Who knows, your relatives could be the ones masking themselves behind these usernames. Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Angel15(f): 7:51am On Jan 19, 2017
Seun will stop at nothing to see the downfall of MMM. But what does it profit me coming here on Nairaland just to read gossips and poo. What MMM has given me in 3months I never got 3cents of it by being a Nairalander for d past 5yrs. Mavrodi isn't dragging crowed with you Seun., ponzi by Sergey Mavrodi is still the best any day anytime.
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by javispj(m): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2017
Meaning invested funds has to be reinvested..by calculation ,if u have to reinvest 30% of ur capital plus profit put together would mean u getting back less of the money u invested at the initial state,eg 30% interest of 1million is 300,000 added to the capital is 1,300,000.now u have to reinvest 30% of this total which is 390,000 minus from capital n interest give u 910,000 because 30% had to be reinvested. Now u have 910,000 to ur self n 390,000 withheld back by law.this 390,000 @the end of another month will yield another profit of 117,000. Add that to ur the 390,000 investment of the second month n u get 507,000 profit n capital put together. Now u have to reinvest 30% of that which is 152100 n keep 354900 to ur self ..adding the 1st n second month cash u got back (910,000+354900=1,264900).for ur 3rd month u have 152100 which gets u a profit of 30% which is 45,630. Add that to the current month investment n u get 197,730 n by law 30% which is 59,319 has to be reinvested which will leave u with 138411 n if u add that to the previous (1,264,900+138411=1,403,311) etc
What the law of 30%reinvestment states is that, u wouldn't actually be getting 30% profit at the end of every month, but actually getting less which when added up would give u about 40% in 3 months put together.. n less if u continue. Be wise no let person use maths trick u..it's like u holding a bunch of cards n me asking u to show me the one below, Then I ask u for the present one u just showed me below at the top of the bunch of cards.Then ask u to give me the one I just collected from the top from the middle of the bunch of cards n ask for the middle card from the bottom.. at the end of the day I got all the cards that I asked for n u will think it was magic, when it was only the use of common sense... I MEAN COMMON SENSE

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by babaireti(m): 9:35am On Jan 19, 2017
Mole Mogba Mogbe
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by chessguru(m): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2017
I Stand with MMM Nigeria
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by kulrunsman79(m): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
Love Machine:
Show us alert.

Okay, wait for me
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
whoyoube:
This explanation is to demonstrate, not to those who know that Ponzi schemes are fraudulent, and attempt to cash out before its inevitable collapse (leaving later participants to lose everything), but to those who actually believe such a system is sustainable. Those who say things like "if these people hadn't been so greedy", "if the media hadn't scared everyone away", "if...", "if...", "if..."

ONCE AGAIN, the intended audience of this lecture is not for those who understand the fraudulent and unsustainable nature of Ponzi schemes, but to educate those who do not.

In this very simplistic example, there are no referral bonuses, no one running away and stealing money from the system, no "media or government interference" affecting victim participant confidence.

Most Ponzi schemes pretend to invest in some odd commodity, to give a plausible reason to investors for the growth of their investments. But in reality, the only monetary input comes from new investors. For this reason, it is IMPOSSIBLE to sustain indefinitely, as there is a FINITE number of humans on this planet. Even if newborn babies were recruited into the scheme as they were being born, the exponential growth of the debt incurred by paying old investors with the investments of new investors is impossible to keep up with.

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Kakamorufu(m): 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
make I try fix dis. Bleep all Dis anti mmm people.
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by BabaAduras: 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
seunoni34:
lol is it your money? You sound more pained than the bereaved.. grin grin
Yes I am pained by the stupidity Nigerians that fails to learn from Zimbabwe and other countries.
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by gbegemaster(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
Angel15:
Seun will stop at nothing to see the downfall of MMM. But what does it profit me coming here on Nairaland just to read gossips and poo. What MMM has given me in 3months I never got 3cents of it by being a Nairalander for d past 5yrs. Mavrodi isn't dragging crowed with you Seun., ponzi by Sergey Mavrodi is still the best any day anytime.
Mavrodi gave you nothing. The money you have was given by a fellow Nigerian. Always remember that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buying US Stocks From Nigeria / How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians / Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.