Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM (50972 Views)

Mmm Crashed Again Frozen 2017 mavro / Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by BabaAduras: 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
seunoni34:
True.
The same scenario they were trying to avoid is happening now ,they froze all accounts to prevent people from GHing all at once , now here we are in January everybody wants to GH at once. if they'd limited withdrawals to a certain amount in December (like they're doing now) people wont have left the system. I very much doubt the hope of any revival , even though I have my cash in it , I've zeroed my mind since dec.

You were foolish and greedy before, now you are wise

Foolish in the sense that you believed in a Ponzi Scheme - it is a well known fact that Ponzi Scheme have a very short life

Greedy in the sense that you were looking to get 30% Return on Investment without lifting a finger. Even Armed Robbers and Kidnappers have to work to get their loots.

Wise now because you claimed to have zeroed your mind that your money is gone with the winds.

12 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Jacobx007: 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
To lose money in this harsh economy? Too bad

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
chai, I nearly sold my car to do mmm, God don save me.

2 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
XVIER:
The mistake was frozen of account December. The truth is people were still PHing even at December and people still have trust in them. The media were speculating that they will crash December and that was the same December they had to frozen account. If you remember a betting site placed an odd of 1.70 that MMM will crash December. Many people bet on it that it won't crash. The owner of the betting site made a lot of money from it. My money 100k+ is in MMM too. But have moved on since December after I saw my account is frozen. MMM is just trying their luck to revive the system. Yes some will get their money if it's not much. But believe me it's a matter of weeks MMM will fold up, and pls if your money is in the system do not PH, be wise.
There was no mistake mr man that thing was designed to fail eventually

5 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by adeoba2008(m): 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lets move on.
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
LMAO

Mistake ke

They don run with your money, you're here trying to understand how you got robbed hahahaha

6 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Godson505: 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
Samsung and LG makes plans to release jaw-dropping devices as they set to release
Foldable phones... Read article

Samsung plans to launch Foldable phones in the third quarter of this year(2017)
http://www.techeda.com/samsung-plans-to-launch-foldable-phones-in-the-third-quarter-of-this-year2017/
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by ShoProperties(m): 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
All those people saying is it your money are now here looking for who to console them..why cant u look beyond recession and invest on something that will benefit u and your generation and not this virtual money making machine ..you just got scammed in a Eazy way .

6 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Missmossy(f): 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
Any Ponzi scheme shouldn't be trusted. This was bound to happen.

2 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Funjosh(m): 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
You are not far from the truth.

XVIER:
The mistake was frozen of account December. The truth is people were still PHing even at December and people still have trust in them. The media were speculating that they will crash December and that was the same December they had to frozen account. If you remember a betting site placed an odd of 1.70 that MMM will crash December. Many people bet on it that it won't crash. The owner of the betting site made a lot of money from it. My money 100k+ is in MMM too. But have moved on since December after I saw my account is frozen. MMM is just trying their luck to revive the system. Yes some will get their money if it's not much. But believe me it's a matter of weeks MMM will fold up, and pls if your money is in the system do not PH, be wise.

4 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Aroh48(m): 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
emmayayodeji:
I troll mavrodians for a living grin

Awfar original ropes dey ohh
Tokunbo ropes dey
Even chinko rope dey

U no wan stress ursef go bush hang Ur self? We get rope wey follow tree come. Ready made grin

*Modified*

And we were warning them

they were saying is it not my money

u see ur lives??
is it ur money?
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
I'm not a participant but I guess MMM were just being proactive!!!

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Crownadex(m): 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
Wen God finally save me 4rm MMM

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Andywinnie(f): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]MMM........... How this story still rings in my head. The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM) Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them. The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one. The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf. In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''. The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor. Then... They never saw the man or his assistant. Only monkeys everywhere! Welcome to #MMM. The world of Monkeys.He who has ear to hear let him. #na just throw back story I tell so o before somebody go attack me....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by toso1960: 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
the only mistake i did was to join mmm... i remember how pennywise and co end up 10 year ago... my is gone cry

3 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by itunesgiftcard(m): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
emmayayodeji:

Tokunbo ropes dey
Even chinko rope dey

U no wan stress ursef go bush hang Ur self? We get rope wey follow tree come. Ready made grin

*Modified*

And we were warning them

u see ur lives??

how much for original tokunbo rope 1 meters length?

E be like say no em dey strong pass

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
Loloooolloool! grin

the fuck_?

Is this topic a way for Seun to soothe his conscience? grin

the mistake was not December freezing, please. We all know what crashed MMM. It was Nairaland and the admins relentless effort to ruin it with constant negative publicity.

Seun please come forward and accept credit for your achievement biko, stop shifting blame.

3 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by ocheu(f): 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
The owners of mmm are gamers. They waited till that time knowing that a lot of people will join the game to make more money for Christmas celebration. The frozen was just a trick to make people remain hopeful and not commit sucide especially those that deposited their life time savings till they accept their fate.
diva90:
That December strategy was a very big mistake, I agree. They should have never frozen mavros. There was no panic, everything was moving fine until they made that decision. Now we all have for the decisions of a few select guiders who voted for mavros to be frozen. Meanwhile I'm sure those guiders already cashed out, leaving other to deal with whatever is thrown at them

7 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by emmayayodeji(m): 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
itunesgiftcard:

how much for original tokunbo rope 1 meters length?

E be like say no em dey strong pass

2500 Sir

Oga casket they ohhh

5 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by nkemjacob2(m): 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
i no other media have gone behind close doors to disciuss how to ridicle mmm in d face of nigerians.... if not for mmm in dis hard crises wht do u tink wud have happened in this country? let the media and gvt face their bizness...

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Captain6(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
Do you feel victimized by MMM don't worry much,there is another alternative to recover your money and gain more too with time,click on the link for more details https:///7YdTaTjsgvqKxuNIgX0q9Y
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by tojahh(m): 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
That was how one lady has been calling me since yesterday morning.

Caller: hello, is this Nicodemus Lawal okafor
Me: yes

Caller: there's an order for you to pay me 15,000 naira from MMM.
Me: You say wetin?

Caller: check your PO.
Me: wetin be PO?

Caller: my friend if you are not ready tell me so I can inform the admin and they will block you.
Me: no bother yourself I don already tell admin to block me.

Caller: is people like u that create tension to this life changing scheme. Thank God MMM will soon flush you people out.
Me: Madam, I dey site where I dey chop biscuit (mixing of cement for block moulding). If na this money you put eye, you better go buy rope o.

Iranu..... Ishi gba kwa gi dia

9 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by switch47(m): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
XVIER:
I will PH, ....... The more we PH... The better...... We shall PH because that is how we shall also be able to gh..... Your statement is to cause more panic but we are wiser now ... More PH is like a magic wand to MMM recovery . I stand with MMM Nigeria...... I will PH

3 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by tojahh(m): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=nkemjacob2 post=52921221]i no other media have gone behind close doors to disciuss how to ridicle mmm in d face of nigerians.... if not for mmm in dis hard crises wht do u tink wud have happened in this country? let the media and gvt face their bizness..

Peace
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
The mistake was not the freeze but unrealistic benefits. If returns were just 15 percent and if there was no referral bonus, MMM may have lasted 5 years. Yes 5 years. UnCommon sense is uncommon anyways. It was a bold handwriting that the people behind this scheme were not out to help, sustain the scheme but were out to steal from the masses thus the bonuses and benfits.

2 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by kulrunsman79(m): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
But I got paid yesterday!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
XVIER:
bro try to move on, if MMM paid fine if it didn't pay, bro remember you already moved on.

Not easy for them. Remember people didn't just use their spare cash. Some borrowed to take the risk. Is going to frustrate alot peeps. I am afraid alot of good people might turn bad

4 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
diva90:
That December strategy was a very big mistake, I agree. They should have never frozen mavros. There was no panic, everything was moving fine until they made that decision. Now we all have for the decisions of a few select guiders who voted for mavros to be frozen. Meanwhile[b] I'm sure those guiders already cashed out, leaving other to deal with whatever is thrown at them [/b]
dem go wait before? How can you allow someone u barely know guide you. Someone without evidence of running successful businesses. Do you understand what Mentorship is in business?
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by menxer: 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
XVIER:

True.
They don't understand the Nigerian psyche.
That freeze was the mistake of the year.

...but hey! I had moved on, see my signature grin

3 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
emmayayodeji:

Tokunbo ropes dey
Even chinko rope dey

*Modified*

And we were warning them

u see ur lives??

And they still trust their mmm. So quick to say, "is it ur money. Not ur business " anybody complain here, just grab popcorn and coke while watching ur not business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
InvertedHammer:

MMM has administrators manning their database.

They saw a trend that prompted the freeze.

Folks needed money for Christmas which means GH will surpass PH.

They should be applauded (what else can I say) for freezing sooner to limit the losses.
\
you actually think they frooze because of compassion. Yes, they saw that the GH was exceeding the PH and they also needed to be on the safe side, so they cashed out their bonuses and froze it!

2 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

But people still PH that December.

MMM is a circle, that freez broke the circle
it's a PYRAMID. It has a top. Have you read about pyramids of Egypt?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) / The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) / Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.