Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Guys I Need Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Need Help (2598 Views)

Guys, I Hate This Statements Especially From Men On This Forum / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys I Need Help by sirfee(m): 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
rittyray:
Am madly inlove with this guy I meet...I added him on facebook an he accepted my friend request..added him on whatsapp but I don't know how to tell him iam inlove with him....or how he will handle it even right now we are chatting but I dunno how too let him know
Hmmmm!just calm down,take a step at a time,ask yourself these questionssad1)Are you really in love with him or this is just infatuation?(2)Are you sure you aren't using this topic to cover a basic flaw?(3)Are you ready to be a second best(choice)?(4)Can you endure? If you aren't sure of all these,you better stop paying too much attention to your emotions.I'm a guy and I know what I'm talking about.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys I Need Help by peter0071(m): 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
Love is a big word to use... you may be having a crush on that person... but please keep your emotions calm until u re sure that the person feels similar about u... if not he ll take u to be cheap!
Re: Guys I Need Help by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
rittyray:

Am a lady not a guy
Woman up
Re: Guys I Need Help by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Can you do that? No lie o
Definitely. Time waits for no man.
Re: Guys I Need Help by iamDaisy(f): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
bbmpin:
Tell him! but make it clear that you have "self worth" and he will still need to "work" to have you(Make your importance felt)

When you like someone there is one rule that is to be followed when you try to approach them "NEVER show your Desperation"

Message him if he likes you he will respond observe his "Response time" if it takes "Days" he doesn't like you

All your actions till he starts to return your feelings should be "Premeditated"
Knock Knock smiley
Re: Guys I Need Help by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
bbmpin:
Tell him! but make it clear that you have "self worth" and he will still need to "work" to have you(Make your importance felt)

When you like someone there is one rule that is to be followed when you try to approach them "NEVER show your Desperation"

Message him if he likes you he will respond observe his "Response time" if it takes "Days" he doesn't like you

All your actions till he starts to return your feelings should be "Premeditated"

Hmmmm alaye father
Re: Guys I Need Help by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
rittyray:
Am madly inlove with this guy I meet...I added him on facebook an he accepted my friend request..added him on whatsapp but I don't know how to tell him iam inlove with him....or how he will handle it even right now we are chatting but I dunno how too let him know

it depends:

How good are you when it comes to handling dissappointment ?
Re: Guys I Need Help by heayernu56(m): 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Seconded! Flash the green light and if he doesn't see it...just zero your mind & move on
so, because she is a girl, she doesn't have the freedom to express her emotion... #rittyray beware of ammyluv2002... please don't follow her advice... if u love the guy tell him, if you can't say it to his face, text him
Re: Guys I Need Help by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
heayernu56:

so, because she is a girl, she doesn't have the freedom to express her emotion... #rittyray beware of ammyluv2002... please don't follow her advice... if u love the guy tell him, if you can't say it to his face, text him

LOL most Nigerian girls are taught to live in denial, they only express it when walking down the aisle.

OP go for it, there's nothing that makes one mature faster than disappointments cool.
Re: Guys I Need Help by jidxin(m): 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
Are u not a gal?? Use ur girly charms and lead him on na!!! cool
just like d way u did to mecheesy
Re: Guys I Need Help by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nma27:
Definitely. Time waits for no man.

Hmm, you must be brave
Re: Guys I Need Help by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
iamDaisy:
Knock Knock smiley
Who’s there?

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Help by iamDaisy(f): 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
bbmpin:

Who’s there?
Daisy smiley Whassup?
Re: Guys I Need Help by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Hmm, you must be brave
Yea
Re: Guys I Need Help by Genea(f): 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
jidxin:
just like d way u did to mecheesy
eeeehn shocked, who u??
Re: Guys I Need Help by jidxin(m): 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
eeeehn shocked, who u??
hahaha jenifer its me....ur one nd only boo
Re: Guys I Need Help by Genea(f): 6:48am On Jan 19, 2017
jidxin:
hahaha jenifer its me....ur one nd only boo
eeeerm, I don't have a boo cool
Re: Guys I Need Help by jidxin(m): 7:43am On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
eeeerm, I don't have a boo cool
linus like u....stop lying joor
Re: Guys I Need Help by Genea(f): 7:51am On Jan 19, 2017
jidxin:
linus like u....stop lying joor
u don leave mizrozie abi?? Biko go meet ya wife
Re: Guys I Need Help by jidxin(m): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
u don leave mizrozie abi?? Biko go meet ya wife
sum1 cannot be eating indomie alone naa... wen derz tantalising aroma of fried rice jollof nd so on
Re: Guys I Need Help by Genea(f): 9:59am On Jan 19, 2017
jidxin:
sum1 cannot be eating indomie alone naa... wen derz tantalising aroma of fried rice jollof nd so on
I see, well I'm not on d menu angry
Re: Guys I Need Help by jidxin(m): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
I see, well I'm not on d menu angry
of course u re.... u re a special course dish na
Re: Guys I Need Help by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
iamDaisy:

Daisy smiley Whassup?
I'm Good! You?
Re: Guys I Need Help by Patriisi(m): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
I think it is not necessary to really tell him anything, small acts of consideration and actually meeting him will be more effective before telling him you have a crush.

Re: Guys I Need Help by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
rittyray:
leave the guy and follow me.. I stay at Ewet housing estate.. We can meet at the F-Line field tomorrow.
Re: Guys I Need Help by iamDaisy(f): 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
bbmpin:
I'm Good! You?
kikiki good, hv you read my diary? smiley
Re: Guys I Need Help by Lsofdk(m): 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
Bumbae1:

Hmmmm alaye father
shocked shocked just tell me i'm dreaming
Re: Guys I Need Help by etinosa93(m): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
Jux go straight to the point.. Tell him u like him instead of inlove.. Telling him u r inlove with him will look as if u r that cheap..
Re: Guys I Need Help by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 20, 2017
Lsofdk:
shocked shocked just tell me i'm dreaming
kiss God has answered your prayers today .. missed u cheesy
Re: Guys I Need Help by Lsofdk(m): 11:53am On Jan 20, 2017
Bumbae1:

kiss God has answered your prayers today .. missed u cheesy
lol… welcome back, I've gat my eyes fixed on you this time angry

Missed you too kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Need Sex: Disabled Women Lament / . / ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.