Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? (2401 Views)

Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by prittygift114: 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
I am a 23-year-old girl, about to marry a man I truly love. About five years ago, I ended a quite painful relationship, and my husband-to-be helped me to get over it. We started as friends, but gradually fell in love and grew to appreciate one another. Eventually, he proposed to me and I gladly agreed to be his wife.

Our wedding's due in September. We haven't had sex so as to consummate our relationship on our first night together. Although neither I nor him are virgins, we agreed to wait until after our marriage.

All was going well, until I ran into my ex about two months ago. Long story short, we met up, had a few drinks and ended up in his apartment. Recently, I found out I'm pregnant. Neither I nor my ex want to continue our affair, and I feel terribly guilty.

The million naira question is: do I tell my fiancee of my one-night stand, or do I seduce him and make it appear the baby is his? "

What advice could you give her?
Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
tongue

Register for an antenatal class dear and be an honorable single mom; you don't deserve that man.

If

Your wedding has been fixed and you still have one night stands??

I bu ezigbote okpo!
Common fiancé you can't spell but you can drink.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by ammyluv2002(f): 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
Jeez! This is shameful #NoOffence

If you truly love your fiance as you claim. ...call off the engagement...how can you live with the fact that you're carrying another man's child?

It's not even the issue of having an abortion & pretend nothing happened.

I'm sorry for being harsh

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by dadabashua1(m): 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
seeing post like this makes me wana remain single sometimes...SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by greatnaija01: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
ok u need to come clean or at least let him know... SECRETS before wedding some how ruins d marriage.... also its best you have a 3rd party like an elder or a parent or pastor around to calm him down when he is being told.

even if he loves you so much do not expect him to father a one-night-stand baby. AND PLS DO NOT ABORT. this is very sensitive... you may need to run out of town for a while.

EXes usually ruin things

prittygift114:
I am a 23-year-old girl, about to marry a man I truly love. About five years ago, I ended a quite painful relationship, and my husband-to-be helped me to get over it. We started as friends, but gradually fell in love and grew to appreciate one another. Eventually, he proposed to me and I gladly agreed to be his wife.

Our wedding's due in September. We haven't had sex so as to consummate our relationship on our first night together. Although neither I nor him are virgins, we agreed to wait until after our marriage.

All was going well, until I ran into my ex about two months ago. Long story short, we met up, had a few drinks and ended up in his apartment. Recently, I found out I'm pregnant. Neither I nor my ex want to continue our affair, and I feel terribly guilty.

The million naira question is: do I tell my fiancee of my one-night stand, or do I seduce him and make it appear the baby is his? "

Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by rosalieene(f): 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
First and foremost its fiancé and not finance pls correct your topic before ppl will diss you.
This is really difficult oo
I won't even advice you to opt for an abortion
I wouldn't blame you for making the mistake but with this you would loose the trust of your fiancé. Seat him down plead and tell him what transpired, Just accept your fate, he may end it with you. Tho its a difficult decision, but its better to go with a clear conscience. If he still loves you after all, then be happy! I wish you the best of luck.
Again, have u told your ex about it.
Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by EasyMind(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
Women! One Night Stand.....!
undecided
Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by uniquekunle(m): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by stancod(m): 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
True life story....... e dey happen ve xper it
Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by Smhart1(f): 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
This is highly shameful.
This is a disgrace to womanhood
This is a disgrace to everything

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by monimekaz(m): 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
Go to Gambia with bombs tied to your vjay and just blow your life and that of dictator who refused to vacate his lost seat . By this you will save a lots of people who deserve to live .You and I know you don't deserve one .
Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by prittygift114: 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
rosalieene:
First and foremost its fiancé and not finance pls correct your topic before ppl will diss you.
I wouldn't blame you for making the mistake but with this you would loose the trust of your fiancé. Seat him down plead and tell him what transpired, Just accept your fate, he may end it with you. Tho its a difficult decision, but its better to go with a clear conscience. If he still loves you after all, then be happy! I wish you the best of luck.
yes I told him none of us want us back...
Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
prittygift114:
yes I told him none of us want us back...

Your English sha...

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by jom4real007(m): 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ayam not Understanding you!!!!
Biko why?
Konji na Bastard
Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
Simple solution

Drink sniper. You go wake up in another world and guess what..all your problems would be solved. Osho bam bam
Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by pointblank247(m): 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
the capital of sokoto state is Nigeria
Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by metallisc(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
please don't tell your finance o, just let your account balance know whatz up! gbam!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by EdegbeLine: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
See girl, if I were your fiance, do you know what I would do? I will love you more after you have told me or I have found out before wedding, marry you but...hmmmm, I swear with my life, as my wife, I will frustrate you till you take your own life. Pr@stitute, that's what you re.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by prittygift114: 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
EdegbeLine:
See girl, if I were your fiance, do you know what I would do? I will love you more after you have told me or I have found out before wedding, marry you but...hmmmm, I swear with my life, as my wife, I will frustrate you till you take your own life. Pr@stitute, that's what you re.
is that an advice?
Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by EdegbeLine: 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
prittygift114:
is that an advice?

You do not need an advice, what you need is to be castigated and send packing from planet earth because she is wicked and inhuman. And let me tell you this, your fiance might act as if he has forgive you if you tell him or he finds out, but trust me, in future he will surely pay you back because men hardly forgive such deed.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
prittygift114:
is that an advice?
buh girl u get mind ooo...a man accepted dat wedding night sh*t n u still gt mind do am dis.sometimes u ladies shouldn't blame men when dey do wat dey do.u found a decent man n stabbed him at d bck..my advice is u call of d engagement by urself

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by omega25red(m): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
Even if i knew the answer to your question poster, i would never tell you because you caused the predicament you are in right now so deal with it your damn self

prittygift114:

Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by haykinzz(m): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
See this useless slut ooo... your marriage is due in few months time and your busy fucking big cassava all about just because your husband to be Said NO to Sex b4 marriage..

You know what will happen now? Plz just type your husband Num here and I will save you the stress of telling him your pregnant for your ex..

What's the assurance that you won't go and Bleep that your EX again once you get married??

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by StarBukola(f): 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
it early do abortion, and save urself any sto ry,.... u be small pikin?

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by prittygift114: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
EdegbeLine:

You do not need an advice, what you need is to be castigated and send packing from planet earth because she is wicked and inhuman. And let me tell you this, your fiance might act as if he has forgive you if you tell him or he finds out, but trust me, in future he will surely pay you back because men hardly forgive such deed.
you have a point here. Thank you
Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by prittygift114: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
Thank you all my fellow niaralanders for your comments and advice...... Trust me I no I was stupid and feeling terrible ryt now don't even know how I got myself into this mess........... I deserve all the insult and names.. But big thanks to those who reacted and showed their disappointement and finally dropped their advice.. Thank to the English corrector... Sometimes we make typographical errors ... I av right to it ryt now because of the situation at hand.....
Thanks
Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
I just have to accept that today is meant to be a worrisome one, I went for medical test having to queue for long, got seriously tired and when I got home, my food had been eaten which made me sad a bit and I thought if I opened nairaland, I would get a bit excited with interesting stories and then I opened this thread I found this kinda story, too bad a day for me, I hope I don't see this kinda day anymore

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
StarBukola:
it early do abortion, and save urself any sto
ry,.... u be small pikin?

You fvcking murderer,
Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by StarBukola(f): 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

You fvcking murderer,
music to my ears,
Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by prittygift114: 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
More advice r welcome ed
Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
StarBukola:
music to my ears,

Wetin I go talk I no know
Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by rawpadgin(m): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
rosalieene:
u wouldn't blame her for making the mistake

jeez, luiz!

who the hell u gon blame me?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Polygamy: Do You Agree? / +18 STORY – My Sweet Uncle Frank / After Paying Her Bride Prize ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.