Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,967 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? (2405 Views)

Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by chuggy(m): 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
prittygift114:
I am a 23-year-old girl, about to marry a man I truly love. About five years ago, I ended a quite painful relationship, and my husband-to-be helped me to get over it. We started as friends, but gradually fell in love and grew to appreciate one another. Eventually, he proposed to me and I gladly agreed to be his wife.

Our wedding's due in September. We haven't had sex so as to consummate our relationship on our first night together. Although neither I nor him are virgins, we agreed to wait until after our marriage.

All was going well, until I ran into my ex about two months ago. Long story short, we met up, had a few drinks and ended up in his apartment. Recently, I found out I'm pregnant. Neither I nor my ex want to continue our affair, and I feel terribly guilty.

The million naira question is: do I tell my fiancee of my one-night stand, or do I seduce him and make it appear the baby is his? "

What advice could you give her?
Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by chuggy(m): 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
prittygift114:
I am a 23-year-old girl, about to marry a man I truly love. About five years ago, I ended a quite painful relationship, and my husband-to-be helped me to get over it. We started as friends, but gradually fell in love and grew to appreciate one another. Eventually, he proposed to me and I gladly agreed to be his wife.

Our wedding's due in September. We haven't had sex so as to consummate our relationship on our first night together. Although neither I nor him are virgins, we agreed to wait until after our marriage.

All was going well, until I ran into my ex about two months ago. Long story short, we met up, had a few drinks and ended up in his apartment. Recently, I found out I'm pregnant. Neither I nor my ex want to continue our affair, and I feel terribly guilty.

The million naira question is: do I tell my fiancee of my one-night stand, or do I seduce him and make it appear the baby is his? "

What advice could you give her?
Afer GOD, fear Woman lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
The honourable thing to do is to return his ring and call off the engagement plus ask for forgiveness. He might just forgive u and go ahead with d wedding.
Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by Quintessential1(f): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
prittygift114:
yes I told him none of us want us back...

Both of you don't want the relationship back? So, how did you end up screwing each other again after all these while?

What were the circumstances surrounding your break-up?

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by chigoizie7(m): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
I was not wrong to say that women are deadlier than devil itself
Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by kingDELE(m): 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
Walai, if u marry dis man, yuh will cheat.

Oloju kokoro
Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by StarBukola(f): 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Wetin I go talk I no know
she asked for advice and I gave her my own opinion, ......
Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by Matrycx(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
StarBukola:
i see u stay in kwara. i also stay here. wuld like to knw u
Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
StarBukola:

If she follows your evil advice, this may boumerang on both of you
Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by iykekelvins(m): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
I can't judge, I'm human also.
Just know you can't it from him for long, the bumps would come soon.
You have to let him know, and accept whatever comes after that.
Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by StarBukola(f): 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

If she follows your evil advice, this may boumerang on both of you
it evil?/hmmmm, go and sit down
Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by rosalieene(f): 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
prittygift114:
yes I told him none of us want us back...
So now, like I said, tell your fiance and accept whatever outcome you ll likely get in good faith
Don't abort that child. If ur fiance rejects you, meet ur ex let him get a solution other than abortion

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by FreeSpirited: 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
The fiancée could have been the one in this shit....if it was the guy that impregnated his ex, what will the situation be?...let's think from both sides

This dilemma happens a lot of times than it is reported. She even try by saying it out at all.

My advice is , if you still want to marry that guy, never ever tell him.....Find a way to fix the puzzle.....

Its either you abort or you live with shame for the rest of your life. No man will forgive you on this earth, especially with the fact that she has never fvcked you, preserving you till marriage, He will never get over it, If he mistakenly forgives you, believe you me, you are in for a tough marriage ride

If you lose this guy after telling him, u will have to live like a single mom, perhaps all your life. ..... And if you don't abort it, the guy might come in future to cause drama.....So you are really in a deep damn shit!

1. Abort or live with it all your life and risk being busted in future..
2. Tell him and become a single mom, that's the most honourable way. My candid and logical advice
Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:16am On Jan 20, 2017
StarBukola:
it evil?/hmmmm, go and sit down

Abortion is tantamount murder

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by khiaa(f): 5:37am On Jan 20, 2017
Lol grin it's impossible to tell your FINANCE that you are pregnant. To add to that, you are disgusting, just end the relationship so that he can find himself a good, decent respectable wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 20, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
tongue

Register for an antenatal class dear and be an honorable single mom; you don't deserve that man.

If

Your wedding has been fixed and you still have one night stands??

I bu ezigbote okpo!
Common fiancé you can't spell but you can drink.
nnaa welu aka here. Ima ezigbo akwukwu. Nonsense! Dats why men see women as unfaithful being. Were u drugged? No! Beta Don put another man belle on top dat gentleman head. Thot u've gotten over him, y still go over to his hse.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy? by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 20, 2017
Story for another day!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Pics Of Different Nudes From Bumbum Contest / Can You??? / I Enjoy Having Fun With Him More Than His Father – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.