Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) (6089 Views)

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 / Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by Escabado: 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
Please naija guys let's be wise . Let's stop wasting and spending money on our girls, we are making them to be lazy and not to do any meaningful work that will add value to the society and when you stop spending the money she will change and turn to olosho or runs girl and at the end no man will want to marry her.because she has become too materialistic and money concious and yet she cant make 1 naira on her own without sleeping with a man. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by dingbang(m): 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
I concur
Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by bitchcrafts: 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
Thats why I dont compromise. I try to hate and love everybody equally
Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by Onogiede(m): 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
D tin tire me too, dat's exactly wat am currently facing

1 Like

Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by lekjons(m): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hmm
Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
Estharfabian

Lovelygurl

What's your take on this?
Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
Estharfabian

Lovelygurl

What's your take on this?

Well what am I supposed to say. Why did op go for a girl who thinks she has to be 'spent' money on in the first place. There are enough girls out there who'd rather work for their own money. The thing is those kind of girls make op insecure

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:19am On Jan 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

Well what am I supposed to say. Why did op go for a girl who thinks she has to be 'spent' money on in the first place. There are enough girls out there who'd rather work for their own money. The thing is those kind of girls make op insecure

If I had 5thumbs, I'd raise all of them up

1 Like

Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 20, 2017
op i dont understand, how isit ur business anybody can decide to spend money on anyone it shouldnt be ya stress na
Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:26am On Jan 20, 2017

Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:27am On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:
[s] op i dont understand, how isit ur business anybody can decide to spend money on anyone it shouldnt be ya stress na [/s]

STFU... Young Lady undecided

3 Likes

Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 20, 2017
McBrooklyn:

STFU... Young Lady undecided

what did u do to my post undecided
Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:33am On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:

I trashed it... It's polluting Nairaland undecided
Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by pennytrate: 12:34am On Jan 20, 2017
♣ • → no stress•
Ama cheerful giver•
She might really need it•
But she dont deserve it• undecided
°°
Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 20, 2017
McBrooklyn:

I trashed it... It's polluting Nairaland undecided
nd who did u tell?
Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:41am On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:

nd who did u tell?

I just disposed some _fucking bullshit... That's all undecided
Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by FreeSpirited: 12:43am On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:
op i dont understand, how isit ur business anybody can decide to spend money on anyone it shouldnt be ya stress na
Gold digger alert!.......spotted

3 Likes

Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 20, 2017
McBrooklyn:

I just disposed some _fucking bullshit... That's all undecided

no one ordered a glass of ya opinion ... Learn to overlôok some shîi next time...
Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:46am On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:

no one ordered a glass of ya opinion ... Learn to overlôok some shîi next time...

Yeah, thank God you just admitted that you wrote bullshit up there... cheesy
Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 20, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Gold digger alert!.......spotted

lol this one has gotten a space to show case,his madness grin
Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by FreeSpirited: 12:50am On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:

Will change da siggy soon.....But you know I was right about you.....
Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 20, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Yeah, thank God you just admitted that you wrote bullshit up there... cheesy

ok,son
Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 20, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Will change da siggy soon.....But you know I was right about you.....

ya, absolutely right
Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by EMXTAN1(m): 1:02am On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:

You dont say that to a beautiful girl, forgve him... helo prety
Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by FreeSpirited: 1:03am On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:

ya, absolutely right
Now u are good gal.....
Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by McBrooklyn(m): 1:04am On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:

ok,son

OK, Goat
Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 20, 2017
McBrooklyn:
why u no get sense
Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by LegendaryArnold(m): 3:57am On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:
hi, can we be friends?
Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by petersfleming: 4:23am On Jan 20, 2017
it's like you keep phing without been able to Gh it's like you keep phing without been able to Gh
Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by jeyselassie(m): 5:30am On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:

thats niyola's song on your signature right?
Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by ameezy(m): 6:50am On Jan 20, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Thats why I dont compromise. I try to hate and love everybody equally
Hmm that's hard u know sad
Re: Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) by chiefojiji(m): 7:44am On Jan 20, 2017
bro relax..... it's revolving...
you keep spending on them, while dey keep spending on me..... #wisemen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Who Slept With Dog For N3M Cries Out For Help / CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] / My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.