Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad (6089 Views)

Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai / My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by Casalindal(f): 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hey guys I have bottled this Story from you guys and I really feel the need to share it to you guys. I got the permission from my friend to share them today, I will withhold some details and information to avoid getting his identity expose.

So I got this male bestie we are very close and a couple of time I have mentioned our relationship here with you guys. He was my male of honor at my weeding years back, he is from the northern part of this country and believe his family are rich, I mean very rich but let me not bore you with those. When he was 20yrs he started having affair with his dad and this have been going on for years now. I met his dad a couple of time and I could see how deeply in love the dad is with him, like you feel it when you are around them. They both have traveled around the world like me that is married my husband; “soon to be ex” lol..... have not even carry me to half third of where my friend has been story for another day lol.

Now here is the gist!!!! Daddy dose not want him to be marry, uncle wants daddy to divorce his step mothers and so far that seem to be coming through has two are already gone. Sad hmmmmmmmmm. Me i have try to advice my friend but I don’t no how to go about this as we have had issues concerning this and I have try to avoid gettin involved.

My friends mom reach out to me asking if I know the lady that her husband has been sending millions and millions to every weeks.... that she is ready to kill her if she ever get to know her, I sat and listen to her talk and I could only but feel pity for her only if she knew!!!
Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by Jaydasilva10: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
FTC, I don't have anything to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
Iniquity is terrible...
Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by pyyxxaro: 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Mmmsshheewww
Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by KevMitnick: 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Op, what grade of weed did you smoke this hot afternoon?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by Freestainworld(m): 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
you sound like the culprit
Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by Realist1(m): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
I'm not doubting nor confirming your story but it reminds of this drama series 'Super Stories' by Wale Adenuga and it's theme song.

“It is a Super Story, a life of strife and sorrows, It is a Super Story of Good food & houses ,where the fish drown or even die of thirst, It is a Super Story, a life of Precious stones & Good Taste.

17 Likes

Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by OlayemiAshraf(m): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
. This story don't even make any sense .... Father and son are butt buddy ... Wtf ..

3 Likes

Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by Cholls(m): 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by adajoe555: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
this is really a super story

1 Like

Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by AlexB300: 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
Jaydasilva10:
FTC, I don't have anything to say.
na cap jor grin

3 Likes

Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by realman42: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
She is still learning how to tell stories
Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by Twelfthman: 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
Lol
I doubt this story
But let me assume it is true then the father, the son, the uncle that want the divorce are all mad.
They should check in at the nearest psychiatric hospital to have their head examined. . .

2 Likes

Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by Pinkypearl3(f): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Freestainworld:
you sound like the culprit
I think he is the one

3 Likes

Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by Gten(m): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
Make una dey fear God with lie oooooooo. Even the devil go shock for this your fake ass story. Your friends mother called to ask if you know who her husband was sending millions to, haba, oshey FBI fear God.

5 Likes

Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by Vlyrics: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
Realist1:
I'm not doubting or confirming your story but it reminds of this drama series 'Super Stories' by Wale Adenuga and it's theme song.

“It is a Super Story, a life of strife and sorrows, It is a Super Story of Good food & houses ,where the fish drown or even die of thirst, It is a Super Story, a life of Precious stones & Good Taste.

lol... so na lyrics of that super story song be this? I no believe joor. how can fish drown and die of thirst?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by finalboss(m): 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
I don't understand is he gay ? Or I don't understand at all
Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by Sonnobax15(m): 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
Did you ask your friend if he's normally the woman or the man ?

1 Like

Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by LikeAking: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
When will you dump this your husband self?

1 Like

Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by OscarJaden(m): 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
never take anything coming from casalindal serious

6 Likes

Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by Vaiki(m): 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
Super story...Stoopid story!
Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by Elliotwaveforec: 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
Incoherent
Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by Realist1(m): 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
Vlyrics:

lol... so na lyrics of that super story song be this? I no believe joor. how can fish drown and die of thirst?

Na im oh my brother confirmed,the lyrics na exaggeration na it shows how e come bad reach for the fish now. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by ikillbrokegirls: 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
Stfu bítch... Another useless woman with stupid story... Federal Beurea Investigator.
Crime Scene Investigator. You wanna see crazy? werey alaso.
Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by Dheji2(m): 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
Casalindal:
Hey guys I have bottled this Story from you guys and I really feel the need to share it to you guys. I got the permission from my friend to share them today, I will withhold some details and information to avoid getting his identity expose.

So I got this male bestie we are very close and a couple of time I have mentioned our relationship here with you guys. He was my male of honor at my weeding years back, he is from the northern part of this country and believe his family are rich, I mean very rich but let me not bore you with those. When he was 20yrs he started having affair with his dad and this have been going on for years now. I met his dad a couple of time and I could see how deeply in love the dad is with him, like you feel it when you are around them. They both have traveled around the world like me that is married my husband; “soon to be ex” lol..... have not even carry me to half third of where my friend has been story for another day lol.

Now here is the gist!!!! Daddy dose not want him to be marry, uncle wants daddy to divorce his step mothers and so far that seem to be coming through has two are already gone. Sad hmmmmmmmmm. Me i have try to advice my friend but I don’t no how to go about this as we have had issues concerning this and I have try to avoid gettin involved.

My friends mom reach out to me asking if I know the lady that her husband has been sending millions and millions to every weeks.... that she is ready to kill her if she ever get to know her, I sat and listen to her talk and I could only but feel pity for her only if she knew!!!

I gats give you small water � to drink. It's not easy to tell big lies and not get thirsty real quick.
Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by MufasaLion: 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bitch chasin' clout always grin
Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by Ifiok21: 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
Everybody wey read the story no understand am.
Even as I read am I never still get
This story get as e be
Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by tshuri(m): 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
grin grin grin
Realist1:
I'm not doubting or confirming your story but it reminds of this drama series 'Super Stories' by Wale Adenuga and it's theme song.

Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by punisha: 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
bros (cos i am now certain that it is a boy behind this moniker) it haff do pls! don't u even get tired of all the curses that follow u here? Could be why u ain't thinking straight anymore.

1 Like

Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by BigYash: 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
Op is either you are the son or you are telling us lies.

This is super storrrrrry.. Sombori hep me finish the song.
Re: My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad by Blacknote: 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
1 Thessalonians 4:11b

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking!!! See What This Girl Saw Inside Another Girl Kitty Cat Area (pic) / When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. / Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.