Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,540 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] (6088 Views)

Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:21am On Jan 26, 2021
I want to confess and I want God to forgive me. I have used Nigerian girls for ritual.

This is how I do it. I'll invite her over and she'll cook something and as she's cooking it, she's explaining it while I'm recording. At the end, I own the video and it generates me money on YouTube.

Wealth is all about content creation and problem solving.

Learn to use girls for ritual (content creation) without killing or sacrificing them. Be wise and be wealthy or at least, rich or comfortable.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:21am On Jan 26, 2021

Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by Hardgun: 10:21am On Jan 26, 2021
Lol
Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 26, 2021
What's your YouTube channel? I want to subscribe.

1 Like

Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by Tloc(m): 10:39am On Jan 26, 2021
iLegendd:
I want to confess and I want God to forgive me. I have used Nigerian girls for ritual.

This is how I do it. I'll invite her over and she'll cook something and as she's cooking it, she's explaining it while I'm recording. At the end, I own the video and it generates me money on YouTube.

Wealth is all about content creation and problem solving.

Learn to use girls for ritual (content creation) without killing or sacrificing them. Be wise and be wealthy or at least, rich or comfortable.

Are you going to use ALL that seasoning for this your cooking? Damn, please easy on them cubes they can harm you faster than soda drinks.
You can never be a GOOD cook with so much cubes to cook a little pot of your stuff.

10 Likes

Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2021
Also, don't forget to use your haters for money ritual too. If not for my haters, I wouldn't have written the books below.

All the info in the books were once shared as articles on this forum for free, but the way haters attacked me made me to turn them to books and a lot of the haters are buying them. #Smile.

In fact, the book called Mr. Vicky was 70% written by my haters. I only wrote 30%.

What happened was: I created a post in 2018 to teach something and before I knew it, all the haters were having a field day with their opinions and abuses. I was just smiling.

As a child of God, I created part 2 of the thread the next day and they jumped on it too. The third day, I created part 3 and it was fire. Each thread had a minimum of 7 pages of comments.

I came back, copied everything — including mean comments and turned everything to a book a book.

Omoh, come see how oyibo people and my fellow Africans like that book. It's called Mrs. Vicky and Mr. Vick.

Truly, the book deserves to be liked because the content is fire and the drama can't be replicated. That book is just a horror movie with wisdom.

That, my dear, is how to use depressed haters for money ritual — you don't need to kill them, just extract from them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by Yaxmax1: 10:41am On Jan 26, 2021
iLegendd drop the link of your youtube channel. let us give you 1k subscriber. and 1k views in that video. cheesy
Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:44am On Jan 26, 2021
Keepem:
What's your YouTube channel? I want to subscribe.

I don't have only one, but I reveal them to no one. There is a reason for this. I don't want views from Africa (especially Nigeria) for a reason. You make more money when your views are coming from the US, UK, Canada, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I love Africa and an African channel is coming up soon.

In this new channel, I'll be the one doing all my videos with my face on and voice on them.

2 Likes

Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:46am On Jan 26, 2021
Yaxmax1:
iLegendd drop the link of your youtube channel.
let us give you 1k subscriber.
and 1k views in that video. cheesy

Lol

You want make my abusers port to that zone and ruin my life with dislike and spammy comments?

Do you know what they did to that man that sued Twitter CEO? Hmm.

4 Likes

Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 26, 2021
iLegendd:

I don't have only one, but I reveal them to no one. There is a reason for this. I don't want views from Africa (especially Nigeria) for a reason. You make more money when your views are coming from the US, UK, Canada, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I love Africa and an African channel is coming up soon.

In this new channel, I'll be the one doing all my videos with my face on and voice on them.
I understand bro. I live in Germany.
Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:47am On Jan 26, 2021
Keepem:
I understand bro. I live in Germany.

A Nigerian, right?
Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 26, 2021
iLegendd:

A Nigerian, right?
Yeah
Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:54am On Jan 26, 2021
Keepem:
Yeah

#Smile

A leopard doesn't change its spot. Please, don't take this personally.

There was a post on frontpage some weeks ago of a Nigerian man in London speaking with a native doctor in Nigeria (in Yoruba) of how his first charm didn't work and how he wants another one. He should make sure the woman and her daughter lose their senses and so on.

I shook my head and said: once a masturbator is always a masturbator even if he said he has stopped.

Anyway, I have the feeling you're a cool person. Stay safe over there, please, and I wish you the best.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 26, 2021
iLegendd:

#Smile

A leopard doesn't change its spot. Please, don't take this personally.

There was a post on frontpage some weeks ago of a Nigerian man in London speaking with a native doctor in Nigeria (in Yoruba) of how his first charm didn't work and how he wants another one. He should make sure the woman and her daughter lose their senses and so on.

I shook my head and said: once a masturbator is always a masturbator even if he said he has stopped.

Anyway, I have the feeling you're a cool person. Stay safe over there, please, and I wish you the best.

Your pride will ruin you. Go fvck yourself.
Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 26, 2021
Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:10am On Jan 26, 2021
Keepem:
Your pride will ruin you. Go fvck yourself.

Lol.

My guy done change am for me. A leopard will continue to retain its spot no matter the environment.

I didn't mean to hurt you, but you felt that way. Sorry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:10am On Jan 26, 2021
OlabanjiOlumide:

www.nairaland.com/6382869/pls-me-out-soon-possible

I'm not a philanthropist yet or a financial adviser — I'm only here to inspire people, so I won't bother clicking the link. Whatever you're going through, I pray God will see you through and you shall smile at last.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 26, 2021
Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by mcjohny(m): 11:16am On Jan 26, 2021
[quote author=iLegendd post=98456435]Also, don't forget to use your haters for money ritual too.
probably you should be the no 1 on my list now
Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
mcjohny:
probably you should be the no 1 on my list now

Not a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
And here comes the dummy with low self esteem that thinks everyone hates him
I'm so sick of nairaland
Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
slimkhalifa:
And here comes the dummy with low self esteem that thinks everyone hates him
I'm so sick of nairaland

Thanks for staying hooked on me. It's a pleasure knowing I'm irresistible. In my last thread, you said you don't fight with pigs, but here you are.

Have I suddenly become a lion? I guess so. The territory is mine — you can only come to drag food (attention) from me like the hyena that you are. Hyenas hardly kill their own food — they love dragging with lions. #Smile.

Stay tuned for more of me. I know you'll still come to my future threads. Even if you won't comment, at least, you'll read them.

You're hooked on me the same way you're hooked on masturbation. It makes me feel exploitative of your sanity and I like it.

1 Like

Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by Mide3367: 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
Very very smart somebody... grin. Respect sir iLegendd
Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by VictoriaNkechi(f): 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by Cerebellum: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
NL And eleribu Arindin Ofo omo OP

Dem swear for una ni!grin

Arindin postgrin
Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by lifenija: 12:30am On Jan 27, 2021
I wonder why people don't tell u this, but ur moronic behavior is becoming unsteady stop being an ass
Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2021
Mide3367:
Very very smart somebody... grin. Respect sir iLegendd
One love.
Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by Casham: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2021
I love this guy.(no homo)

1 Like

Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by agukings: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2021
Please how can i create a Youtube channel
Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by AmVista: 11:49am On Jan 27, 2021
lifenija:
I wonder why people don't tell u this, but ur moronic behavior is becoming unsteady stop being an ass
you should just pass his thread he didn't force you to view or read his THreads

simple
Re: CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
AmVista:
you should just pass his thread he didn't force you to view or read his THreads

simple

Just ignore him. He is a member of KUWI (Keeping Up With iLegend) — one of my addicted haters who can't survive without me.

I haven't paid them their salary since October — I'm investing them in Bitcoin and Eth. Not that I won't pay all KUWI members, but I want the money to yield some interest first.

He should keep attacking and one day, I'll upgrade him from KUWI cleaner to assistant secretary.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] / I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me / My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.