Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Domestic Violence Against Men: How Common Is It? Share Your Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Domestic Violence Against Men: How Common Is It? Share Your Story (729 Views)

Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. / Is This True??? If You Believe It Share Thoughts. / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domestic Violence Against Men: How Common Is It? Share Your Story by FreeSpirited: 12:35am On Jan 20, 2017
It is generally believed that women are always at the receiving end of domestic violence in a marriage or relationship.
Going by men's ego , i dont think its easy for men to report cases of domestic violence against them, thus making it seem like it's non-existent
My question is , are men really immuned from domestic violence? How often do men get abused in a relationship? To the men, how have you suffered in the hands of your female lover or spouse? And ladies , in what ways could you admit to have abused your man?

Do share your story to get more perspectives as regard this issue.Thank you.
Re: Domestic Violence Against Men: How Common Is It? Share Your Story by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 20, 2017
Some ladies are crazy.
Though ave never experienced it,I once had a chick that had the tendency to get violent.
That was the reason why we broke up she probably would have been ma wife today cos we were in Love.
But something happened one day,I made a statement about how troublesome she was,she made for a Knife and joked that she would stab me,I brushed that aside.
Next time she punched me just cos I didn't agree with her in a matter.
I jejely waka comot cos in future she certainly would have injured me,and I might react and retaliate .Some ladies are bullies
Re: Domestic Violence Against Men: How Common Is It? Share Your Story by McBrooklyn(m): 12:45am On Jan 20, 2017

Re: Domestic Violence Against Men: How Common Is It? Share Your Story by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 20, 2017
any man that allows a woman under him(wife or girlfriend) to use violence against or abuse him anyhow is a disgrace to manhood and is no longer a man but a HE-FEMALE...i am a calm dude and wouldnt raise a finger on a woman carelessly but if she mistakenly attempt to raise a finger on me i go use slap beat winch comot for her body...SHAME ON MEN WHO ALLOW THEIR WIVES OR GIRLFRIENDS TO BULLY THEM angry

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence Against Men: How Common Is It? Share Your Story by stuffs4me(m): 7:16am On Jan 20, 2017
Violence goes beyond physical.

Most women are naturally violent even when they don't get physical, they can easily frustrate the lives of their husbands with their razor sharp mouths and horrible attitude.
Re: Domestic Violence Against Men: How Common Is It? Share Your Story by NiRfreak(m): 11:59am On Jan 20, 2017
Out of anger babe don pour water on top my head while lying on a bed
Re: Domestic Violence Against Men: How Common Is It? Share Your Story by FreeSpirited: 12:40am On Feb 06, 2017
stuffs4me:
Violence goes beyond physical.

Most women are naturally violent even when they don't get physical, they can easily frustrate the lives of their husbands with their razor sharp mouths and horrible attitude.
Yeah Emotional abuse is inclusive ...I'm aware they are skilled with emotional blackmail
Re: Domestic Violence Against Men: How Common Is It? Share Your Story by amokeme(f): 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
NiRfreak:
Out of anger babe don pour water on top my head while lying on a bed
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Domestic Violence Against Men: How Common Is It? Share Your Story by ednut1(m): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
amokeme:

Baby dis ur dp na die o, lets get married na grin
Re: Domestic Violence Against Men: How Common Is It? Share Your Story by NiRfreak(m): 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
amokeme:

abi na you pour am on top my head.....I hope UAR not that short temper ex of mine.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Trouble In The Car(18+) A Short Sex Story / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 8 / For Your Own Good -- Guys, Follow This 5 Tips For 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.