Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW (36187 Views)

TCN Begins Nationwide Load-shedding As Power Generation Drops By 1087MW / Nigerians Can Now Buy And Sell Electricity (2 MW Minimum) - Fashola / Nationwide Blackout Imminent As Power Generation Falls Below 3,000MW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by Gkemz: 11:35am On Jan 20, 2017
The masquerade minister and the minister of darkness Lai and Fashola can blame it on PDP
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by flysly(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2017
Some people have found a way of blaming everything on buhari, even if u are a one minute man u will blame it on buhari.
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by eunisam: 11:39am On Jan 20, 2017
Airforce1:
Its unfortunate that after all the trillions spent on electricity, no positive results.

for 4 days now ive been running generator yet this NEPA people expects me to pay bill for this month.

Buhari is currently enjoying 24hrs power supply in London while his country is in total darkness.

Come 2019, I will right my wrong.

na now your eyes clear?

very nice.do you have to wait till 2019 to right your wrong ? are you even sure you can ever right the wrongs?
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by chronique(m): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2017
There is a difference between power generation,transmsision and distribution.
mayorchelsea:
Wait o,the power supply of this morning that charged my phone and laptop to 100% was from which country please?Truly,power supply of recent is nothing to write home about but as for 0mw,it's a blatant lie.
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:45am On Jan 20, 2017
chriskosherbal:
I want to hear Good news please.....

Nothing lasts forever.
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by omokab: 11:50am On Jan 20, 2017
Airforce1:
Its unfortunate that after all the trillions spent on electricity, no positive results.

for 4 days now ive been running generator yet this NEPA people expects me to pay bill for this month.

Buhari is currently enjoying 24hrs power supply in London while his country is in total darkness.

Come 2019, I will right my wrong.

Mr man is it today you have been living in this country for even more than four day without light or you just want to criticise and get supporters from nairaland. For your information we have light in osogbo yesterday night till this morning. At the same time you can ask why we are having poor power supply in this country from your heroes who spent billions of dollars on power in the past without nothing to show for it.
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 20, 2017
A Power sector run by illiterates, incompetent poor operators has no future.

The Privatization of Nepa was a huge mistake, real investors are people with proven competence and resources to take over a venture.

The beneficiaries of the privatization were gamblers who had no business running power sector, they neither had funds nor technical competence to handle he business.

Separation of generation from Distribution was wrong, as it created too many middle men, hence the high price of gas.

Why did we abandon coal, hydro. Who said gas was green?

Please light up your candles.

Welcome to the Darkside. cool

1 Like

Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by saaedlee: 11:53am On Jan 20, 2017
And I have had uninterrupted power supply for the past 3 days
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by obailala(m): 11:54am On Jan 20, 2017
ephi123:

This obsession with GEJ never ends. Face the topic, Buhari is the one calling the shots now, not GEJ, let the man rest rather than calling his name all over the place.
Bla bla bla bullshitt... You obviously cannot see how it is always you and your ilk (with a crazy obsession for GEJ) who keep bringing up his name in every national discussion. Everytime you criticise buhari and then make reference to how the country was a paradise under GEJ until we decided to bring buhari, you have clearly introduced GEJ to the discussion. But then, you begin to wail when someone responds? Why do you think you have the right to talk of GEJ but I dont?

1 Like

Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by sapele914(m): 11:55am On Jan 20, 2017
cyberguy72:
But BUBU is BAD news,unless he goes bad news would continue to flow.
The day you were born the maternity did not have light on that day maybe it was president Buhari's fault? Why your parents no born you abroad so you can be receiving fresh air and enjoyment, sorry your parents never enter aeroplane go overseas and you were born in Nigeria?welcome to hell on earth young man.

1 Like

Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by Airforce1(m): 11:57am On Jan 20, 2017
omokab:
Mr man is it today you have been living in this country for even more than four day without light or you just want to criticise and get supporters from nairaland. For your information we have light in osogbo yesterday night till this morning.

it ha never been these bad
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by dosk: 11:58am On Jan 20, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
No light and When Generator is used to pump water, my neighbor ends up using the water to wash his car that he doesn't drive to anywhere. Please how do I stop him from using the water lipsrsealed undecided

BURN D CAR
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by ephi123(f): 11:59am On Jan 20, 2017
obailala:
Bla bla bla bullshitt... You obviously cannot see how it is always you and your ilk (with a crazy obsession for GEJ) who keep bringing up his name in every national discussion. Everytime you criticise buhari and then make reference to how the country was a paradise under GEJ until we decided to bring buhari, you have clearly introduced GEJ to the discussion. But then, you begin to wail when someone responds? Why do you think you have the right to talk of GEJ but I dont?

Just keep quiet if you have nothing productive to say. Who mentioned GEJ first, wasn't it you? Busy pointing fingers when the whole thing is pointing back at you. Did we send Buhari to be such a dismal failure?

I hope the ten ten kobo they are paying you guys is worth your conscience.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by obailala(m): 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
luvinhubby:

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

Finally you agree that Buhari is a huge problematic error.

The anti Z.... serum is working, welcome to reality.
We are obviously not there yet, its very obvious. But unlike most of you whose 'GEJ is GOD' zombieism is perpetual, I am not afraid to move on and try new things until we get it right, I wouldn't lend my support to perpetuate rubbish. If a good/better/reasonable candidate comes up in 2019, I would definitely try him out. Cheers!
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by obailala(m): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
ephi123:

Just keep quiet if you have nothing productive to say. Who mentioned GEJ first, wasn't it you? Busy point fingers when the whole thing is pointing back at you. Did we send Buhari to be such a dismal failure?

I hope the ten ten kobo they are paying you guys is worth your conscience.

Rubbish.
Get lost if you dont have eyes to look through the thread and see several references to 2015 elections.
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by ephi123(f): 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
obailala:
Get lost if you dont have eyes to look through the thread and see several references to 2015 elections.

Bunch of failures defending their grand patron chief of failure. Rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by obailala(m): 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
ephi123:

Bunch of failures defending their grand patron chief of failure. Rubbish.

Bunch of losers who cant get over an election loss that happened 2 years ago. Even the politicians themselves who spent mega bucks to prosecute the election have moved on.
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by bettercreature(m): 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
No light and When Generator is used to pump water, my neighbor ends up using the water to wash his car that he doesn't drive to anywhere. Please how do I stop him from using the water lipsrsealed undecided
Buy 3-5 big buckets,place one in each toilet and place 1 inside the kitchen,full them when there is water and make use of it when there is no water.It's going to make your aparment rough but that is the only solution
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by ephi123(f): 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
obailala:
Bunch of losers who cant get over an election loss that happened 2 years ago. Even the politicians themselves who spent mega bucks to prosecute the election have moved on.

Paid agents who can't live in the present. Your lord is retrogressing the country on speed dial, you are here selling your conscience for how much again? Jeez. What a disgrace.
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by obailala(m): 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
Themandator:

How your type elected an old man like Buhari to govern in a challenging times as we have still beats ones imagination.....someone not known to have ran a successful business beyond his immediate locality. Loook at America and how they elected a business executive with first hand knowledge of the global business power play.

If we want out, it must be somebody in Atiku's shoe. ...not a text book professor but a politician with business interests beyond the North for sake of national unity
The only reason a buhari could have won that election was because of the sort of opponents he was running against.
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by obailala(m): 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
ephi123:

Paid agents who can't live in the present. Your lord is retrogressing the country on speed dial, you are here selling your conscience for how much again? Jeez. What a disgrace.
Lol... you wish you were being paid to dance around naked glorifying incompetent thieves who squandered the mega blessings of the country right?... Sorry woman, I dont need any money from any dubious politician.
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by ephi123(f): 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
obailala:
Lol... you wish you were being paid to dance around naked glorifying incompetent thieves who squandered the mega blessings of the country right?... Sorry woman, I dont need any money from any dubious politician.

Not everyone is like you who has their conscience up for sale for peanuts, ehn. Grow a backbone and learn to stand up for what is right instead of calling black white and vice versa, oh I forgot, the peanuts won't let you do that. Pele.

1 Like

Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
mecussey:

As a leader, if u cannot rule ur people, then u are incompetent. During GEJ, he made sure bombing was less and we think he does not know what he is doing. Buhari should just resign...all i see in his face is defeat...he wished he never contested election...as Nigeria is now, buhari dont know where to start.
Preach to them my brother...they may hear, if their ear is not locked like that of their zombie in chief
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by luvinhubby(m): 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
obailala:
The only reason a buhari could have won that election was because of the sort of opponents he was running against.

Error !

Buhari won because of parochial tribal sentiments, laced with a very strong dose of media lies and propaganda, orchestrated by Southwest political machinery of Tinubu, aided by Obama's U.S manipulations.

If GEJ was that bad, as painted by you people, why are things this DISASTEROUS 20 months after he left?

... And before you start singing crude price, remember we have lectured you on that.....okay?

1 Like

Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by cyberguy72(m): 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
sapele914:
The day you were born the maternity did not have light on that day maybe it was president Buhari's fault? Why your parents no born you abroad so you can be receiving fresh air and enjoyment, sorry your parents never enter aeroplane go overseas and you were born in Nigeria?welcome to hell on earth young man.
Demented frustrated Zombie
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by cyberguy72(m): 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ioannes:

Please can you say that again?
Pls call DSS
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by obailala(m): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
ephi123:

Not everyone is like you who has their conscience up for sale for peanuts, ehn. Grow a backbone and learn to stand up for what is right instead of calling black white and vice versa, oh I forgot, the peanuts won't let you do that. Pele.
The only persons calling calling black white are people like yourself who keep deceiving yourselves, blatantly lying to yourselves and all who care to listen that that the nation was a paradise when leeches were sucking away our collective patrimony. Today nothing is left to be sucked, and we all feel the excruciating pain caused by years of indiscretion from leaders. I am not out there telling anyone that things are rosy because things are not. But it pains my ears whenever you and your ilk keep glorifying the wasters who squandered our good luck in the recent past and bailed out just when things were about to crash.

Meanwhile like I said before, i am not hungry to be seeking peanuts from politicians, probably your continuous glorification of the leeches is because you earned some peanuts while they ruined the nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by ephi123(f): 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
obailala:
The only persons calling calling black white are people like yourself who keep deceiving yourselves, blatantly lying to yourselves and all who care to listen that that the nation was a paradise when leeches were sucking away our collective patrimony. Today nothing is left to be sucked, and we all feel the excruciating pain caused by years of indiscretion from leaders. I am not out there telling anyone that things are rosy because things are not. But it pains my ears whenever you and your ilk keep glorifying the wasters who squandered our good luck in the recent past and bailed out just when things were about to crash.

Meanwhile like I said before, i am not hungry to be seeking peanuts from politicians, probably your continuous glorification of the leeches is because you earned some peanuts while they ruined the nation.

Dude, FACE THE PRESENT! That is not too much to ask.

And while you are at it, stop selling your future for peanuts.
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
cyberguy72:
Pls call DSS

Again...
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by mayorchelsea(m): 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
chronique:
There is a difference between power generation,transmsision and distribution.
Professor, please kindly educate me on the mentioning of total blackout. Is it that blackout is imminent or was experienced as at the time of fall in power generation, thanks in advance.
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by obailala(m): 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
luvinhubby:

Error !

Buhari won because of parochial tribal sentiments, laced with a very strong dose of media lies and propaganda, orchestrated by Southwest political machinery of Tinubu, aided by Obama's U.S manipulations.

If GEJ was that bad, as painted by you people, why are things this DISASTEROUS 20 months after he left?

... And before you start singing crude price, remember we have lectured you on that.....okay?
Obama follow stand for sun to remove GEJ?... Isn't it wonderful how degenerative the minds of most wailers have become?.. i can't even place it whether it's the hunger or whether its just the election loss trauma 2 years after.

I don't need to explain to you the reasons behind the 20 months crisis since he left; every discerning mind knows the cause of the problem and every discerning mind knows we were already clearly accelerating into this present mess before the last dude bailed out and handed over a carcass. It would take time before things reverse, but meanwhile, you and your ilk can keep having prayer vigils and celebrating answered prayers when economic saboteurs blow up gas or crude pipelines to further cripple the already crippled economy. Like i said earlier, every discerning mind understands what the causes of the problem are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala / Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim / GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.