Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW (36190 Views)

TCN Begins Nationwide Load-shedding As Power Generation Drops By 1087MW / Nigerians Can Now Buy And Sell Electricity (2 MW Minimum) - Fashola / Nationwide Blackout Imminent As Power Generation Falls Below 3,000MW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by neyothunder(m): 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
It read 0mw on Sunday..not today.. The article is copy and paste
mayorchelsea:
Wait o,the power supply of this morning that charged my phone and laptop to 100% was from which country please?Truly,power supply of recent is nothing to write home about but as for 0mw,it's a blatant lie.
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by leobrownish(m): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
SC31:
bros calm down Na 8yrs fa,it is probably your area not the whole of arepo to mowe

wah syd of arepo do u stay? wey one man 4rm arepo had 2 complain on radio DAT he had to buy millions of naira of solar to make his skool(boarding) function.
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by SC31(f): 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
leobrownish:

wah syd of arepo do u stay? wey one man 4rm arepo had 2 complain on radio DAT he had to buy millions of naira of solar to make his skool(boarding) function.
sigh he said the whole of arepo to mowe no light for 8whole yrs
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by maclatunji: 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
jusRadical:

I thought that oil is useless and niget delta irrelevant? I thouht that u can do without oil? I tot lag has oil?

Oya clap for yourself. The NigerDelta is relevant by blowing-up infrastructure and yet wants to be developed. Please continue being relevant you hear.
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by klassicview: 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
Fashola was supposed to have fixed the power sector 6months ago as APC promised. Or is he no longer incharge of the ministry of darkness?
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by obailala(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
ephi123:

Pele. You will be alright.
Continue your online defense and pay per post. Good luck to you folks till payback time comes.
No you will be alright, I wasnt the one complaining upandan.
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by rejoice4eva(m): 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
flysly:
Some people have found a way of blaming everything on buhari, even if u are a one minute man u will blame it on buhari.
The same way you people blamed ,frustrated,sabotaged and fraudulently ruined the last government. What a law of Karma ! May God save Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by ephi123(f): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
[s]
obailala:
No you will be alright, I wasnt the one complaining upandan.
[/s]
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by obailala(m): 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
luvinhubby:

Cause of a problem that suddenly woke up the next morning after Buhari was sworn to start wrecking?

Which everything was going down? Where did Buhari meet pump price of fuel and where is it today?

Who are trying to blame for crude bombings, me or your paymaster that thoughtlessly revoked a pipeline surveillance contract and went ahead to call them 5% ?

If a discerning mindset can only produce such irrational reasoning, then me, i don't want it.

...By the way, i thought the anti-Zombie serum worked on you?
Like i said earlier, the explanation is reserved for discerning minds.
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
maclatunji:

Oya clap for yourself. The NigerDelta is relevant by blowing-up infrastructure and yet wants to be developed. Please continue being relevant you hear.

Please what is this? What are you please?
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by mayorchelsea(m): 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
neyothunder:
It read 0mw on Sunday..not today.. The article is copy and paste
Seems clearer now,thanks.
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by LastProphet: 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Asides from gas, aren't there other means to generate electricity abi power?

do u change to other sources in matter of hours? so if your brothers are busy blowing pipelines u expect the govt to switch to other soures after just 30mins abi?
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by LastProphet: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
klassicview:
Fashola was supposed to have fixed the power sector 6months ago as APC promised. Or is he no longer incharge of the ministry of darkness?

is fixing power the same as fixing blown pipelines by your relatives?
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by LastProphet: 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
obailala:
I am squarely facing the present, but I wish I would not be distracted by wailers who keep bringing up the past and reminding us of how the country was supposedly 'paradise' when a group of persons were mindlessly squandering mega-bucks meant for infrastructural development. Today we have next to nothing to show for several years of mega-income; no refineries built, no roads completed, over $8.5 billion spent on power but we still have about the most epileptic power supply worldwide. Today possibly over 60% of Nigeria's forex is wasted importing fuel, and even this thread discusses the terrible state of our power infrastructure. And then some of the glorifiers of these folks shamelessly accuse the present guys who recently just took power and who hardly have a dime to work of being the cause of the problem?

How do you expect me to feel when someone keeps reminding me of these unforgivable things I keep trying to forget?

my brother dont expect any flat skulled Ugandan jew to understand the simple and obvious facts you just gave, i have come to totally disregard them as rational beings both the ones that attended school and the ones at alaba market, they reason exactly the same way and shockingly they think they make objective sense, smh
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by LastProphet: 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
dragonking2:
Am sure they also blew up kanji dam and the coal plant that also generates power abi? Learn to use the brain given to you

if u read engineering u wouldn't have opened ur mouth this wide, u wud have asked what the possible causes of a system collapse can be, smh
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by ivandragon: 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
kuntash:

spot on him... I hope people learn not to keep talking from many sides of the mouth ... celebration of mediocrity should stop by now I suppose ..

also the earlier people realize that Nigeria is not Just Ikorodu straight to Epe or Badagry the better for us all ..

I tried to explain the same thing to him on that same thread.

instead of him using his pea-sized brain to reason a little, he choose to call his fellow Social Media Idiot to spew thrash.

now the clown is shifting the blame from his 'dynamically' incompetent hero...
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by Ghost447(m): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
mayorchelsea:
Wait o,the power supply of this morning that charged my phone and laptop to 100% was from which country please?Truly,power supply of recent is nothing to write home about but as for 0mw,it's a blatant lie.
At 6 pm yesterday was there power supply in your house?

2 Likes

Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by ivandragon: 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
ephi123:
[s][/s]

better ignore those clowns.

they will just keep on inviting their fellow Social Media Idiots to harass you.

you won't hear them yap their traps about

the IDP camp bombing,

Fulani terrorist,

corruption in PMB's cabinet,

delay in confirming Onnoghen as Chief Judge (& one of the silly fellows actually claims he is a South South person),

or PMB's double speak on medical trips abroad despite having 'spended' over N3b last year at state house hospital with nothing to show for it,

or the harassment of PremiumTimes...

or the padded budget... (well, they did provide N1b for Social Media Idiots like them).

so you should know that they are just PMB 'savants'...

2 Likes

Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by ephi123(f): 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
ivandragon:

better ignore those clowns.

they will just keep on inviting their fellow Social Media Idiots to harass you.

you won't hear them yap their traps about

the IDP camp bombing,

Fulani terrorist,

corruption in PMB's cabinet,

delay in confirming Onnoghen as Chief Judge (& one of the silly fellows actually claims he is a South South person),

or PMB's double speak on medical trips abroad despite having 'spended' over N3b last year at state house hospital with nothing to show for it,

or the harassment of PremiumTimes...

or the padded budget... (well, they did provide N1b for Social Media Idiots like them).

so you should know that they are just PMB 'savants'...

I tell you. So many obvious things they refuse to acknowledge.

I just find it so annoying, which is why I tackle them when I have the time, which I did today.
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by mechanics(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
Na normal thing o
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by mechanics(m): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Airforce1:
Its unfortunate that after all the trillions spent on electricity, no positive results.

for 4 days now ive been running generator yet this NEPA people expects me to pay bill for this month.

Buhari is currently enjoying 24hrs power supply in London while his country is in total darkness.

Come 2019, I will right my wrong.

but some places do ave constant lite, just dat d distribution of d lite is partial.
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 21, 2017
Ha ha! This is n't funny ... How could power generation fall to 0 Megahertz – No where else but in Nigeria.
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by ajepako(f): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2017
obailala:
These folks actually enjoy news like this, notwithstanding that they have to suffer the blackout too. Anything to lend them a voice to say 'PMB is failing' is a welcome develolment to most folks. Really weird how degenerative some human minds can be.

No actually....we dont rejoice over failures of PMB...

ltwas the zombies that rejoiced and wished the past administration to fail just to score points...

lrorun igi..irorun eye...
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by obailala(m): 11:22am On Jan 21, 2017
ajepako:

No actually....we dont rejoice over failures of PMB...

ltwas the zombies that rejoiced and wished the past administration to fail just to score points...

lrorun igi..irorun eye...
It takes an advanced level of zombieism for you not to see or realise what most of your ilk do everyday (including on this thread).
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by mrjojo: 7:00am On Jan 22, 2017
God what did I do wrong that made me a citizen of this country? Why? Am so afraid been Nigerian, note to self :I can only right this wrong, my kids doesn't deserve all this,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate / Profile Of Abiodun Sylvester Alabi, The New Lagos Police Commissioner (Photos) / Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.