Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW (36183 Views)

TCN Begins Nationwide Load-shedding As Power Generation Drops By 1087MW / Nigerians Can Now Buy And Sell Electricity (2 MW Minimum) - Fashola / Nationwide Blackout Imminent As Power Generation Falls Below 3,000MW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by kinharold(m): 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
Small boy no fit fok toto, e go say water dey inside.

Excuses, excuses and excuses. Ask then why USD is at N490, and we are in this bad reccession; excuses, excuses and excuses.
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by SuperBlack: 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
No light and When Generator is used to pump water, my neighbor ends up using the water to wash his car that he doesn't drive to anywhere. Please how do I stop him from using the water lipsrsealed undecided
Lolz.

2 Likes

Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by obailala(m): 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
ephi123:

Dude, FACE THE PRESENT! That is not too much to ask.

And while you are at it, stop selling your future for peanuts.
I am squarely facing the present, but I wish I would not be distracted by wailers who keep bringing up the past and reminding us of how the country was supposedly 'paradise' when a group of persons were mindlessly squandering mega-bucks meant for infrastructural development. Today we have next to nothing to show for several years of mega-income; no refineries built, no roads completed, over $8.5 billion spent on power but we still have about the most epileptic power supply worldwide. Today possibly over 60% of Nigeria's forex is wasted importing fuel, and even this thread discusses the terrible state of our power infrastructure. And then some of the glorifiers of these folks shamelessly accuse the present guys who recently just took power and who hardly have a dime to work of being the cause of the problem?

How do you expect me to feel when someone keeps reminding me of these unforgivable things I keep trying to forget?
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by Chrisharry(m): 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
Upon all the promises this Mbuhari man made to Nigerians? We are still suffering.
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by ephi123(f): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
obailala:
I am squarely facing the present, but I wish I would not be distracted by wailers who keep bringing up the past and reminding us of how the country was supposedly 'paradise' when a group of persons where squandering mega-bucks meant for infrastructural development. Today we have next to nothing to show for several years of mega-income; no refineries built, no roads completed, over $8.5 billion spent on power but we still have about the most epileptic power supply worldwide. Today possibly over 60% of Nigeria's forex is wasted importing fuel, and even this thread discusses the terrible state of our power infrastructure. And then some of the glorifiers of these folks shamelessly accuse the present guys who recently just took power and who hardly have a dime to work of being the cause of the problem?

How do you expect me to feel when someone keeps reminding me of these unforgivable things I keep trying to forget?

I'm sorry but it's not my business how you feel.
Recently is now 2 years, heheheeh, this is such a joke. Very soon as they are clocking 4 years, you will still claim recently.
Interesting how the likes of you never ever talk about the mismanagement under the likes of Abacha, IBB and co, they are all saints abi. It is easy to pick on docile GEJ.

When this present administration starts taking the right steps, and making the right policies, then come back to continue this discussion.
Till then, adiós.
And remember, say no to collecting peanuts, because it will come round to bite you in the butt. That is my parting shot.

2 Likes

Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by dikeigbo2(m): 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
I wonder what they mean by power dropping to zero MW.....to me the MW dropped some 8 months ago to that level around 3-3 area in onitsha and its environs...in one month,they hardly got power up to 72 hours monthly...EEDC is in a better position to explain this below average power supply to the area..
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by modaink333: 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
That is what u get when a man who studied law becomes a minister of power.......clueless
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by chidoozmega(m): 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
Eazybay:

6pm yesterday bro.. There was total system shutdown. Can u read
As of 6pm yesterday there was light at "Thinkers Corner Enugu" to be precise.
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by chigoizie7(m): 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
To zero?

Does it mean my area got their own power from air?

because light dey my area even till this moment.

@ 6pm yesterday, light dey obosi
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by cyberguy72(m): 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ioannes:

Again...
Yap
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by Boleyndynasty2(f): 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:
Buy 3-5 big buckets,place one in each toilet and place 1 inside the kitchen,full them when there is water and make use of it when there is no water.It's going to make your aparment rough but that is the only solution
Hmmm today you didn't attack me
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by obailala(m): 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
ephi123:

Recently is now 2 years, heheheeh, this is such a joke. Very soon as they are clocking 4 years, you will still claim recently.
Interesting how the likes of you never ever talk about the mismanagement under the likes of Abacha, IBB and co, they are all saints abi. It is easy to pick on docile GEJ.

When this present administration starts taking the right steps, and making the right policies, then come back to continue this discussion.
Till then, adiós.
And remember, say no to collecting peanuts, because it will come round to bite you in the butt. That is my parting shot.
See someone who's advising me to forget the past (of 2 years ago) is now talking of IBB and Abacha. Of course I wouldn't talk about them because I don't have anyone constantly reminding me how they were saints; we all agree on what they stand for.
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by ephi123(f): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
obailala:
See someone who's advising me to forget the past (of 2 years ago) is now talking of IBB and Abacha. Of course I wouldn't talk about them because I don't have anyone constantly reminding me how they were saints; we all agree on what they stand for.

Pele. You will be alright.
Continue your online defense and pay per post. Good luck to you folks till payback time comes.

1 Like

Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by bettercreature(m): 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:

Hmmm today you didn't attack me
Is that why you embarrased me and make me feels rejected for a week?
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by Boleyndynasty2(f): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:
Is that why you embarrased me and make me feels rejected for a week?
when did i do that?
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by LordOfNaira: 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
ephi123:

Pele. You will be alright.
Continue your online defense and pay per post. Good luck to you folks till payback time comes.

Women and emotions. I cannot just imagine how your whole body will be shaking now. Take it easy!!!

Goodluck and his thieving lot put us in this mess we are in today. Wood already touched by fire is not hard to set alight. You can't tell people not to look into the past. There were already strong evidence of a crashing economy under Goodluck. But then they could have saved and fought corruption (a major cause of dollar scarcity and present recession).

However, it is now Buhari's responsibility to take us out of it. It is not an easy task to pull a country out of recession, especially a country also dealing with terrorism and menace such as Niger Delta crisis and Fulani herdsmen menace.
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by bettercreature(m): 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
when did i do that?
It's embarassing when a lady deletes you then replace you with someone else.That is what you did about 10 days ago
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by Boleyndynasty2(f): 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:
It's embarassing when a lady deletes you then replace you with someone else.That is what you did about 10 days ago
Biko where did I delete you from and who did I dare replace you with?
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by ephi123(f): 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Women and emotions. I cannot just imagine how your whole body will be shaking now. Take it easy!!!

Goodluck and his thieving lot put us in this mess we are in today. Wood already touched by fire is not hard to set alight. You can't tell people not to look into the past. There were already strong evidence of a crashing economy under Goodluck. But then they could have saved and fought corruption (a major cause of dollar scarcity and present recession).

However, it is now Buhari's responsibility to take us out of it. It is not an easy task to pull a country out of recession, especially a country also dealing with terrorism and menace such as Niger Delta crisis and Fulani herdsmen menace.

That is my point. It's a very simple statement, people must accept that boldened statement. All the yada yada yada GEJ and his thieving lot has been flogged and over-flogged, tell us something new ehn. By the way, why haven't any of the "thieving lots" been convicted in a court of law, why? Afterall they are guilty and there is evidence, what is mr integrity waiting for?

Besides, there is nothing emotional about this, the reality on ground speaks for itself.

2 Likes

Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by bettercreature(m): 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Biko where did I delete you from and who did I dare replace you with?
Your "Following''.
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by Boleyndynasty2(f): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:
Your "Following''.
Mabinu, lemme put it back
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
progress69:

Don't get it twisted. I am from the Niger delta. Edo state precisely

What diff does it make? Is OshomOLE not from ur side?
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
ephi123:

Interesting how the likes of you guy never ever talk about the mismanagement under the likes of Abacha, IBB and co, they are all saints abi. It is easy to pick on docile GEJ.

Till then, adiós.

I love this Babe, I swear.
Please let me know how I can send you your GEJ branded iPhone 7 grin kiss
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by bettercreature(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Mabinu, lemme put it back
PM me your bank account,let me send you 20k
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by paramakina202: 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Fash the wonder super minister is working... grin grin grin grin.....only in Weyside.
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by Boleyndynasty2(f): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:
PM me your bank account,let me send you 20k
Lol, just like that?
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by bettercreature(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Lol, just like that?
Yes!
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by ephi123(f): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Gabbysky:

I love this Babe, I swear.
Please let me know how I can send you your GEJ branded iPhone 7 grin kiss

haha!
don't mind these guys o, they don't want to accept responsibility.
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by luvinhubby(m): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
obailala:
Obama follow stand for sun to remove GEJ?... Isn't it wonderful how degenerative the minds of most wailers have become?.. i can't even place it whether it's the hunger or whether its just the election loss trauma 2 years after.

I don't need to explain to you the reasons behind the 20 months crisis since he left; every discerning mind knows the cause of the problem and every discerning mind knows we were already clearly accelerating into this present mess before the last dude bailed out and handed over a carcass. It would take time before things reverse, but meanwhile, you and your ilk can keep having prayer vigils and celebrating answered prayers when economic saboteurs blow up gas or crude pipelines to further cripple the already crippled economy. Like i said earlier, every discerning mind understands what the causes of the problem are.

Cause of a problem that suddenly woke up the next morning after Buhari was sworn to start wrecking?

Which everything was going down? Where did Buhari meet pump price of fuel and where is it today?

Who are trying to blame for crude bombings, me or your paymaster that thoughtlessly revoked a pipeline surveillance contract and went ahead to call them 5% ?

If a discerning mindset can only produce such irrational reasoning, then me, i don't want it.

...By the way, i thought the anti-Zombie serum worked on you?

1 Like

Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by stifej: 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
Since yesterday morning, we have an interrupted supply here in Oji River, Enugu State. shey na from Japan they supply us that one?
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by harry41: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
The situation in okota Lagos is terrible. Since this year I haven't had light for up to 14hrs altogether. I don't mean 14hrs in a day but throughout this new year
Re: Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW by SC31(f): 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
leobrownish:
wat is my business, I have not kuku seen light for the past 8years in my area(mowe)... Total blackout, Total whiteout, am sure e no concern all d residents staying all d way from arepo to mowe.
bros calm down Na 8yrs fa,it is probably your area not the whole of arepo to mowe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As Buhari's Running Mate, But He Refused - Bakare / CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 / PDP Leaders Attacked By Police During Osun Election Protest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.